What is the confusion and the lie?

What? Your comparison isnt making any sense at all. Who is blaming victims?
Was I wrong in assuming you think getting pulled over for driving while black is justified because you also think a lot of black people are criminals?

Why are you changing the subject now? Do you believe you losing this debate or something?
Go back and read your own shit. If I was wrong in interpreting your comments maybe you should be clearer.

As long inequality exists there will be people who fight it and others who fight for it.

Why can't the ones who "fight for it" solve the problem?

Are your pockets too shallow? Have you not thrown enough money at the situation?

Seems as though this has been going on for a while.

Go back and read your own shit. If I was wrong in interpreting your comments maybe you should be clearer.
You changed the subject from white people calling cops on black people. Should i assume that I won the debate, or are we going to continue?

Why can't the ones who "fight for it" solve the problem?

Are your pockets too shallow? Have you not thrown enough money at the situation?

Seems as though this has been going on for a while.
There's a lot of money to be had from perpetuating inequality.

You changed the subject from white people calling cops on black people. Should i assume that I won the debate, or are we going to continue?
Do you actually think we've been debating? I thought you were just acting stupid.

Do you actually think we've been debating? I thought you were just acting stupid.
No, i genuinely tried to have an honest debate, as anyone can go back and read. I never insulted you and i was polite. I will assume though that all this dancing around by you is an attempt to retreat from the debate. Fear not, i will leave in victory now.

Inequality is just a fact of life. Should I fight for more white players in the NBA. Your efforts to make things equal fucks it up for everyone
Unequal outcomes in the criminal justice system, employment and finance still persist to this day. When someone tries to balance the scales of justice the same people are always there in the doorway shaking their heads.

No, i genuinely tried to have an honest debate, as anyone can go back and read. I never insulted you and i was polite. I will assume though that all this dancing around by you is an attempt to retreat from the debate. Fear not, i will leave in victory now.
Whatever, as long as you leave. You're not that interesting.

Unequal outcomes in the criminal justice system, employment and finance still persist to this day. When someone tries to balance the scales of justice the same people are always there in the doorway shaking their heads.
Show me the laws that are in place that perpetuates inequality. You can’t. Therefore the system doesn’t favor any group over the other. The most successful group in the country is that of the Asian racial minority.

Forum List

Back