What is the confusion and the lie?

Johnson was talking about the poor white trash in the south that apparently didn't care how bad they had it as long as black people had it worse.
Ideology Is Not About Ideas; It Is Nothing But a Spitball Fight at a Prep School

That statement has been illogically interpreted to somehow prove that racial inferiority doesn't exist, that it is only a false judgment made up by the rich to control the other Whites, a "social construct." Logically, it could be emphasized by the ruling class for selfish purposes but still be true.

Besides, the ruling class has changed its tactics. It mandated Civil Rights for the Uncivilized in order to force White people to submit as if they were no better than obviously inferior races.

This was not a whim, as stated in the Robert Redford movie about the Communist seizure of Cuba. The authoritarian government's policeman revealed that Communists are from the same class as all the other plutocrats, saying that "First they treated us one way, but then got tired of that. So they decided to mistreat us the opposite way." Logically it must have a different cause here, which is that the American HeirHeads have finally, after two up-and-down centuries, achieved total dominance and want to totally humiliate all other White people by depriving them of that compensation that at least they have more rights than Blacks. And it has worked because the heiristocracy figured out that if you insult someone enough, he won't hate you; he will hate himself.

The doping entertainment media never lets the strategy of their Masters get revealed and this movie was the exception that proved that rule, because the character who revealed it was intentionally shown to be a brutal right-wing Batista policeman, which portrayal was designed to make the audience dismiss whatever he had to say.

depends on the business plan, credit score and collateral.
No it doesn't.

The kkk is a marginal group of idiots. When was the last time any of them attacked anyone? occupied thinks there’s a large group of white voters that have been bamboozled by the rich to hate black people. Only he has no proof.
Jewish Community Center Murders – Overland Park, Kansas 2014

Former KKK leader Frazier Glenn Miller, Jr. murdered three people after opening fire at a local Jewish community center.

Stabbing Of Anti-KKK Protesters At Klan Rally – Anaheim, California 2016

Three people were stabbed by members and supporters of the KKK while protesting against their rally in California.

With all of the talk of racial equity and claims favoring one race or the other, I have noticed that there usually is the comment of "people of color". My question is, are not white people a people of color also? White is a color, so that implies racism when talking only about "people of color" being excluded from the conversation as if they are of no consequence. Is that not the definition of racism?

Just the way that I see it.
I believe black and white are opaques. There is something in common right there.

Forum List

Back