mRNA Experimental Gene Therapy shot shows long term negative efficacy (your immune system is actually damaged), plus 92% of June deaths were vaxxed

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Real vaccines go through a decade of human trials.

What were the human trials completed before you got your mRNA experimental gene therapy shot?

What were the human trials completed before you got your mRNA experimental gene therapy shot?
I've been asking everyone I know who has had Covid multiple times if they were vaxxed or not. I have yet to hear ONE PERSON say they had Covid multiple times and that they were unvaxxed. Does anyone know PERSONALLY of a person unvaxxed who contracted Covid multiple times?

My dear friend at age 62 just died of a stroke from rampant blood clots. The doctors are confused because he was on the strongest anti clotting medicine possible after his bypass. The only change in the landscape over last 3 years-multiple Covid shots

I've been asking everyone I know who has had Covid multiple times if they were vaxxed or not. I have yet to hear ONE PERSON say they had Covid multiple times and that they were unvaxxed. Does anyone know PERSONALLY of a person unvaxxed who contracted Covid multiple times?
I took the initial two dose Moderna and then began to absorb the provided facts and realities and have declined any further experimentation upon me

I got it in September 2021 and I got it in August 2022.

I am unvaxxed, but also I am not a cult faggot, so I beat COVID back with Zinc, D, lots of fluid, rest.

Of course I run 6 miles a day and go to the gym 5 days a week because I am not a soy boy pussy.

So I can use myself as an anecdote. Unvaxxed, got Delta and got Omicron.

BUT I DONT GIVE A FUCK…I HAVE HAD FLU LIKE 15 times in my life.

I got it in September 2021 and I got it in August 2022.

I am unvaxxed, but also I am not a cult faggot, so I beat COVID back with Zinc, D, lots of fluid, rest.

Of course I run 6 miles a day and go to the gym 5 days a week because I am not a soy boy pussy.

So I can use myself as an anecdote. Unvaxxed, got Delta and got Omicron.

BUT I DONT GIVE A FUCK…I HAVE HAD FLU LIKE 15 times in my life.
But you failed to feel about how lockdown loons might feel about you failure to have feelings about how they feel you threaten their health. Are you not ashamed?-Lib 101

But you failed to feel about how lockdown loons might feel about you failure to have feelings about how they feel you threaten their health. Are you not ashamed?-Lib 101

I caught in August at the RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE concert in DC.

I would do it again, :)

I had the sniffles for a few days.

I did not mask and vax 20 times and hide under my bed because I am not a limp wristed cult coward.

I start alot of sentences with “I”.

I THINK I may have had covid in early 2020.. about the time Pelosi was telling everyone to go to China Town for the new year.. It was an odd flu symptom I had never experienced in my life, but after that I started doing natural health regimines and I have not had even a mild cold since 2020... and I don't wear a mask.
meanwhile my younger sister who is a nurse, my brother, his wife... both of their daughters , .... and one of my sisters sons, all vaccinated have had covid at least twice AFTER being vaxed. My sister I think has been sick with it three times.
None of them were seriously ill, but sick enough to notice

I caught in August at the RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE concert in DC.

I would do it again, :)

I had the sniffles for a few days.

I did not mask and vax 20 times and hide under my bed because I am not a limp wristed cult coward.

I start alot of sentences with “I”.

You were caught in the concert? how did you get out of it?

My dear friend at age 62 just died of a stroke from rampant blood clots. The doctors are confused because he was on the strongest anti clotting medicine possible after his bypass. The only change in the landscape over last 3 years-multiple Covid shots

I posted the video of the actress who got Bells Palsy from the vax….and she says she has no regrets.

Cult.

One other thing for you evil fucks who forced this shit upon your defenseless kids, there is NO such thing as a mild case of myocarditis, all such cases result in permanent damage to the boys heart's!

A lot of these OLD fucking crumudgins whos lives are almost over with anyway... wanted to force the vax on kids out of fear for their own sorry asses. A culture of cowardice

One other thing for you evil fucks who forced this shit upon your defenseless kids, there is NO such thing as a mild case of myocarditis, all such cases result in permanent damage to the boys heart's!
Pushing the double jab on kids 1 to 5 years old is the most irresponsible and dangerous thing our "Medical Experts" have ever done. Y'all better start taking care of your own because it's clear our gubmint sure isn't looking out for YOUR best interests.

Pushing the double jab on kids 1 to 5 years old is the most irresponsible and dangerous thing our "Medical Experts" have ever done. Y'all better start taking care of your own because it's clear our gubmint sure isn't looking out for YOUR best interests.
In my estimation you are to polite, it was murderous what they did, and they STILL are doing it!

Most Americans accepted the abandonment of reality and replacing it with feelings instead of facts

When Mueller did not deliver the goods the lib loon TDS crowd demanded, they crafted a non reality that the party Muller handed off to should find Trump guilty and since they feel that party should then that party Did . The media and lib loons have steadfastly maintained since then of Trumps guilt although all parties in charge of saying so Never said so.

Basically since about then feelings and wishes have been accepted as reality and fact except by the few like me who still know that thinking is what matters.

The human trials were completed after 2003, when they developed the MNRA vaccines. Everything but the large scale trial because there weren’t enough victims with SARS or MERS.

Yes. There are three morons in my dept. that are antivax. Two have contracted it twice and the other is currently quarantined for the trifecta.

Democrats need to wear mask permanently and get at least 2 jabs a year for the rest of their lives. It's their patriotic duty.

Forum List

Back