What Is The Best Bumper Sticker Message That You've Ever Seen?

“ Ask me how to microwave a cat “…

Now I am a cat loving person but I laughed at it and asked the guy why he had that on his bumper and he explained his ex had pissed him off, so he made it to offend her and he told me look at the window and point to a cat and I said I hope you ain’t going microwave it and he laughed and said no…

s-l300.jpg

I saw this one today:

"Hello America. What are we going to be offended by today?"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I recently had one made with this message on it:

"Have you ever stopped to wonder why slow driving doesn't lead to an accident when slow dancing does?"
Don't know if personalized plates count, but I saw this one - apparently owned by a urologist, "2PEZCME"

I saw this one today:

"Hello America. What are we going to be offended by today?"
That'd be a perfect one for the right wing loons on this form like Vel and Weatherman2020

The funniest one I've seen was way back in the early 1980's. I lived in Houston at the time and we had a USFL team called the Gamblers. The guy who ran the Gamblers had a way of essentially lying to the press about who he was going to sign and whatnot. Anyway, he went to Oklahoma University and was supposedly going to be drafted by the Gamblers. At the Same time the Detroit Lions of the NFL were going to draft him.... Apparently the Oklahoma Bullet signed a contract with both clubs--the Gamblers and the Lions. Someone made a bumper sticker saying, "Honk if you have a contract with Billy Sims".

“ Ask me how to microwave a cat “…

Now I am a cat loving person but I laughed at it and asked the guy why he had that on his bumper and he explained his ex had pissed him off, so he made it to offend her and he told me look at the window and point to a cat and I said I hope you ain’t going microwave it and he laughed and said no…
You have to know what stuff tasted like in the microwave after he cooked the cat... :ack-1::saythat:

This thread didn't age well.
No offense intended of course, but I only started this chat six hours before you left this message and so I don't understand the meaning of such a statement. Certain chats can go on forever and some roller coaster at different times. Then there are those that may never take off due to one reason or another.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Another good bumper sticker message that I once saw is "Do you following the Lord this closely?" :) :) :)

Last edited:
That'd be a perfect one for the right wing loons on this form like Vel and Weatherman2020

The funniest one I've seen was way back in the early 1980's. I lived in Houston at the time and we had a USFL team called the Gamblers. The guy who ran the Gamblers had a way of essentially lying to the press about who he was going to sign and whatnot. Anyway, he went to Oklahoma University and was supposedly going to be drafted by the Gamblers. At the Same time the Detroit Lions of the NFL were going to draft him.... Apparently the Oklahoma Bullet signed a contract with both clubs--the Gamblers and the Lions. Someone made a bumper sticker saying, "Honk if you have a contract with Billy Sims".
Says freak who supports firing people from their jobs for not using ‘the proper pronoun’

Another good one that I've seen recently is "Hate is not a family value."

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sadly that one could be debatable when there are plenty of people out there who don't even have anything to do with certain members of their family in the first place.

Forum List

Back