What Is The Best Bumper Sticker Message That You've Ever Seen?

The following are the more recent messages that I have seen.

"No baby on board so please feel free to run into me."

"My driving scares me too."

This one was on a license plate:

"God last name is not 'Damn'."

God bless you always!!!

Holly

61QhtiO06UL._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg

funny-decals.jpg

il_fullxfull.4608781881_5w67.jpg

il_fullxfull.4241439198_kvgt.jpg

Going way back to the Vietnam era the bumper sticker I recall was "The only Dope worth Shooting is Nixon"

Going way back to the Vietnam era the bumper sticker I recall was "The only Dope worth Shooting is Nixon"

Obviously a Leftist anti-war, anti-American traitor.

Richard Nixon brought all American troops home, after Democrats had been in charge while 52,000 died.

Had Hanoi John Kerry not been a traitor and called every Vietnam Veteran "a war criminal," and had the Democratic Congress not cut off all military support for South Vietnam, and had Richard Nixon remained in office, South Vietnam would still be free instead of a communist hellhole.

I pickled 12 squirrels who came to my back yard trying to eat more of my oranges off my tree.
Baited the live catch trap with peanut butter which also caught an occasional rat who also got pickled.

Oh the joy of outsmarting a small animal, or a good sized fish for that matter...... (See my picture in upper left corner. 350 pound black sea bass)

Trapped in two traps.JPG

I pickled 12 squirrels who came to my back yard trying to eat more of my oranges off my tree.
Baited the live catch trap with peanut butter which also caught an occasional rat who also got pickled.

Oh the joy of outsmarting a small animal, or a good sized fish for that matter...... (See my picture in upper left corner. 350 pound black sea bass)

View attachment 827277

Y U rat trap in live catch trap? :abgg2q.jpg:

Y U rat trap in live catch trap? :abgg2q.jpg:
Rats are very smart. They were gently licking off the peanut butter from the large bait plate of the live catch trap.
I modified standard Victor rat traps to be far more sensitive so they can't eat and run.
1. First you bend the hammer with channel locks 1/4 to 1/2 inch bowing it away from the center. This makes the bait bar much more sensitive to movement by 100% or so.
2. You pinch a small section of an old washrag you cut. Pinch it in the groove of the bait bar.
Smear peanut butter on to the rag section so the rat bites into the cloth, triggering the hammer.
3. Pound in small brads around the trapping end, 3 across the narrow side and one on each side an inch or so up from the end. They have to clear the hammer and be bent towards the trigger.
4. Cut the brads off a quarter of an inch in length. They will pierce the rat hide and keep him from wriggling out and escaping.

In the picture, somehow this rat got his ass caught in my rat trap as he was trying to go out the same way he came in. I've caught at least 100 rats with this Victor trap modification. One must have gotten hit in the head while backing out. He was dead and far from the trap.
June 2, 2021 dead outside trap.jpg

Trap showing brads cut an hammer curve.jpg

Note the further modification of bending down the springs at their base contact points.
This increases the tension on the hammer.

Rat killing lesson is now completed. Go and show these vermin who's the boss.
"Fish, squirrels and rats fear me."

Oct 24, 2020 double.JPG

Last edited:

Forum List

Back