What is Sin?

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
Do you know what sin does to the mind, body, and soul?
Sin sits dormant in your body
when sin is activated do you know what sin does
Sins feed demons
The wages of sin is death, what are wages?
What activated sin

Where is this sin location?

Do you know what sin does to the mind, body, and soul?
Sin sits dormant in your body
when sin is activated do you know what sin does
Sins feed demons
The wages of sin is death, what are wages?
What activated sin

Where is this sin location?

Are you saying my so called sins feed some mythical demon? Do they derive nutrition from lascivious thoughts and deeds?

The wages of sin is death.

Sin is behavior that can cause your death. Gluttony, fucking your neighbor's wife...etc...etc...

Last edited:
Given the constant and gradual erosion of virtue in society (which, btw, is the single greatest, silent threat to peace, prosperity and Individual liberty in America today, thanks to purveyors of Western secular progressivism) I think it's rather safe to say that the very consiousness of sin is largely absent from society. And where it isn't absent, it is ruthlessly attacked for existing by those same secular progressives.

And whatever color a jersey happens to be, whether it be red or blue, it doesnlt change the facts. A secular progressive is a secular progressive is a secular progressive.

The wages of sin is death.

Sin is behavior that can cause your death. Gluttony, fucking your neighbor's wife...etc...etc...
Now Muhammed is a prime example of what sin is, behavior in words and deeds, is one of the many examples keyword the mind?

Last edited:
And whatever color a jersey happens to be, whether it be red or blue, it doesnlt change the facts. A secular progressive is a secular progressive is a secular progressive.
attitude-behavior can cause an individual to sin against someone. or offense

Given the constant and gradual erosion of virtue in society (which, btw, is the single greatest, silent threat to peace, prosperity and Individual liberty in America today, thanks to purveyors of Western secular progressivism) I think it's rather safe to say that the very consiousness of sin is largely absent from society. And where it isn't absent, it is ruthlessly attacked for existing by those same secular progressives.
Yes but what causes these emotional outbreaks, it takes two to tango

Are you saying my so called sins feed some mythical demon? Do they derive nutrition from lascivious thoughts and deeds?
Yes, derive nutrition from lascivious thoughts and deeds?
imagine this mythical demon next to you in your bed sleeping, feeding on your sins

Matthew 12:43-45 (NKJV)
"When an unclean spirit goes out of a man, he goes through dry places, seeking rest, and finds none.

Matthew 12: 44 Then he says, 'I will return to my house from which I came.' And when he comes, he finds it empty, swept, and put in order.

Matthew 12: 45 Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, feeding on that man, and they enter and dwell there, and the last state of that man is worse than the first.
So shall it also be with this wicked generation?"

Incubus for women and Succubus for men
images (77).jpeg
images (76).jpeg

feeding on your sins and they are real, choose one These are called dirty dreams no one is excluded all are acceptable unfortunately, teenagers are the most acceptable, for adult it hit them in there mid lives

Last edited:
imagine this mythical demon next to you in your bed sleeping, feeding on your sins

"When an unclean spirit goes out of a man, he goes through dry places, seeking rest, and finds none.

Matthew 12: 44 Then he says, 'I will return to my house from which I came.' And when he comes, he finds it empty, swept, and put in order.

Matthew 12: 45 Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, feeding on that man, and they enter and dwell there, and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

View attachment 627441View attachment 627439
feeding on your sins and they are real, choose one These are called dirty dreams no one is excluded all are acceptable unfortunately, teenagers are the most acceptable, for adult it hit them in there mid lives at old age they suffer and die

Evil is idolatry Sin is emotional
To the Israelites, sin was idolatry.

Paul iterated this ancestral habit of theirs to the people of Athens (Acts 17:30). He also summarized his forebears thus to the brethren in Rome:

For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Claiming to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things. (Rom 1:21-23)​

Likewise, Peter addressed dispirited readers in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia to tell them that they were ransomed from the futile ways of their forefathers (1 Pt 1:18).

God reconciled His people to Himself and stopped counting their trespasses against them (2 Cor 5:16-19). Israel’s Messiah had delivered God’s people from that then-present evil age (Gal 1:4).

Jesus defeated sin and death. Christians don't worship idols.

View attachment 627441View attachment 627439
feeding on your sins and they are real, choose one

Imagination is unreal.

They used to get rid of those and other harmful spirts by a little blood letting too.

To the Israelites, sin was idolatry.

Paul iterated this ancestral habit of theirs to the people of Athens (Acts 17:30). He also summarized his forebears thus to the brethren in Rome:

For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Claiming to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things. (Rom 1:21-23)

Likewise, Peter addressed dispirited readers in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia to tell them that they were ransomed from the futile ways of their forefathers (1 Pt 1:18).

God reconciled His people to Himself and stopped counting their trespasses against them (2 Cor 5:16-19). Israel’s Messiah had delivered God’s people from that then-present evil age (Gal 1:4).

Jesus defeated sin and death. Christians don't worship idols.
Jesus defeated sin and death bot now it's your turn

Forum List

Back