What is Sin?

rater than live in ignorant bliss a&e chose to challenge the universe - the triumph of good vs evil.

to learn for themselves the metaphysical values that gave them life, to triumph over the impurities they encounter to free their spirits and be as the creators, gods in their own right and were granted their desire.

to be judged if purity is accomplished.

greetings
what is Sin
How does sin pass from one generation to the next generation?
What does the word say?

(NKJV)

The Mystery of the Blood of Christ
1 Corinthians 15:22
From Eve to Adam and all humanity died, in sin

1 Timothy 2:14 (KJV) And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
Genesis 29:25: Genesis 3:13
2 Corinthians 11:3 (KJV)
But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his simplicity, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Isaiah 1:18 "Come now, and let us reason together," Says the LORD, "Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool.

Psalm 51:5 Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, And in sin, my mother conceived me.

imagesCAQ9BF0J.jpg

your sins are like scarlet
they are red like crimson

the-blood-of-Christ-570x428.jpg
OIP (56).jpeg

Hebrews 9:14 (KJV)
How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

Ephesians 1:7 (KJV) In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace.

This is a blood sacrifice
John 1:29-31 (KJV)
Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
This is he of whom I said After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me.
And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water.

Forum List

Back