What is our future?

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

A house divided against itself will not stand. We are very divided. My poor kids. I truly fear for their future. I have never seen our country as divided as it is now and even Canada is not highly polarized. Do people see a compromise or are we on the brink of something awful?

President Biden promised unity. But he has failed.

Biden hasn’t failed. You can’t bring unity to a country divided (in part at least) by lies and a constant onslaught of disinformation. How can Biden unite when a segment of the population believe he is illegitimate and supported overturning an election? Never seen anything like this before.

I feel quite grim, never so dark as I feel now.

I posted this before, but it conveys how I feel.

A house divided against itself will not stand. We are very divided. My poor kids. I truly fear for their future. I have never seen our country as divided as it is now and even Canada is not highly polarized. Do people see a compromise or are we on the brink of something awful?

Our future is civil war.

There is no avoiding it,

Biden hasn’t failed. You can’t bring unity to a country divided (in part at least) by lies and a constant onslaught of disinformation. How can Biden unite when a segment of the population believe he is illegitimate and supported overturning an election? Never seen anything like this before.

1645496612388.png

Biden hasn’t failed.

How can you lie like that?

Have you no shame?

You can’t bring unity to a country divided (in part at least) by lies and a constant onslaught of disinformation. How can Biden unite when a segment of the population believe he is illegitimate and supported overturning an election? Never seen anything like this before.

You Nazis must be vanquished, or the light of freedom will be lost for a thousand years,

Hitler was small potatoes compared to you, You already have a strangle hold on the globe.

But we, those who love liberty and human dignity, will defeat you Nazis,

How can you lie like that?

Have you no shame?

You Nazis must be vanquished, or the light of freedom will be lost for a thousand years,

Hitler was small potatoes compared to you, You already have a strangle hold on the globe.

But we, those who love liberty and human dignity, will defeat you Nazis,
Well, that excludes you then.

Biden should have known the repubs would just double down on stupid. Oh well...

Why are you following me around this in response again?
You posted it again so I posted mine again.

It's a great speech and a great movie.

Oh well.............You have made your side's point clear..........We are the problem and not you........Are you happy that Canada is now going to destroy all the protesters.........STEAL THEIR MONEY and destroy their lives................hmmmm

Your side encouraged Burn Loot and Murder here...........didn't see you complaining much .........hmmm..........but the great fire Extinguisher Insurrection was the end of the world .........LOL

aka............Do you support Freedom or only YOUR VERSION OF IT?

Uhm coyote we don't know. How about $1.25 a gallon gas and a lb of baloney under $2 bucks?

You posted it again so I posted mine again.

It's a great speech and a great movie.

Oh well.............You have made your side's point clear..........We are the problem and not you........Are you happy that Canada is now going to destroy all the protesters.........STEAL THEIR MONEY and destroy their lives................hmmmm

Your side encouraged Burn Loot and Murder here...........didn't see you complaining much .........hmmm..........but the great fire Extinguisher Insurrection was the end of the world .........LOL

aka............Do you support Freedom or only YOUR VERSION OF IT?
It sounds like you yourself support only your version of freedom.

Let's fix our present first, then we can think about the future, OP.

It sounds like you yourself support only your version of freedom.
I support live and let live............Your side supports ORDERING mandates .........take the jab or ELSE........Under Biden and in Blue shitholes your side HAS FIRED PEOPLE IN MASS over the vaccines..........Beat downs over masks.....

But when Riot season with Burn Loot and Murder..........don't worry about it.

YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.........but in Alabama we have passed laws AGAINST YOU........There WILL BE NO VACCINE PASSPORTS HERE.

It's quite simple:

When one side of the country openly despises the very country it claims to desire as racist, mysoginist, homophobic, transphobic, bigoted, etc... as it is, and it must be torn down and rebuilt... well, you can't "unify" with that.

The left cannot "unify" with anything. If you're not them, you're an immoral monster that must be destroyed. Leftists claim they want "unity", but they don't want to "unify", they want the type of unity that involves making sure anyone who disagrees with them is harmed, economically castrated, socially depleted, etc. Once all those who are "wrong" are silenced, then true "unity" can be had!

Que sera, sera. What will be, will be. The future is not ours to see. Que sera, sera.

Forum List

Back