Democrats In Trouble As Inflation Worst Since 1982

1645504448971.png

So the democrat party of trash is hard at work doing the only thing they know how to do well... RIG ELECTIONS... because without cheating, come next November, there's going to be a blood bath.

So the democrat party of trash is hard at work doing the only thing they know how to do well... RIG ELECTIONS... because without cheating, come next November, there's going to be a blood bath.
Sorry you make no sense, all the corruption they've uncovered in all of Trump's investigations are his own corruption.

The public is not yet worried enough about inflation

I think many people are expecting tje government to send them a check in the mail again

The public is not yet worried enough about inflation

I think many people are expecting tje government to send them a check in the mail again
Like most people my wages went up, I was expecting inflation to follow. My wages went up almost 30% so I'm still ahead. Inflation was long overdue the economy was flat for a long time now it's about ready to explode I know that could be good and I know that could be bad we'll take what we can get..

It hasn't affected me in the slightest. Im bouyed to see it as confirmation the economy is on the move and people are spending money.

Ah you must be a leftist and it's all about you then huh?

It's affected everyone dumbass, you're just to cowardly to admit to it.

Ah you must be a leftist and it's all about you then huh?

It's affected everyone dumbass, you're just to cowardly to admit to it.
Yes inflation affects everyone especially the poor. So does a good economy, so what's your point ? Playing the political blame game doesn't work with the economy. Our government does work with business and industry but it has little control over the final results.

Like most people my wages went up, I was expecting inflation to follow. My wages went up almost 30% so I'm still ahead. Inflation was long overdue the economy was flat for a long time now it's about ready to explode I know that could be good and I know that could be bad we'll take what we can get..
Whats true for you may not work for most people

This a bit like Brandon telling us how well the economy is doing.

Forum List

Back