What is our future?

Your argument is case in point. Each of you lives in their own reality. It’s pretty maddening.
I'm not the one pushing MANDATES............ordering others to take injections that they don't agree with............ordering people to put solar panels on their houses.....etc.

That is her party...........Not mine....and hell both parties Career politicians all need to go.

If the Fed. didn't have so much power I wouldn't care............but they WILL NOT STOP til they force their views on us all.

What in particular is wrong with my argument?
Biden promised A and delivered B. The reason many think the election was stolen is because of the massive amount of absentee votes and the optics behind the election. The reason many see a bleak future is that a vocal portion of the Democratic Party supports the idiotic 1619 project and believes America is systemically racist and must be rebuilt from the group up. The GOP has gone ape shit because of this and now we are in a horrible struggle. You don’t have kids so you don’t get the pain and anger I see and feel. My youngest had a horrible reaction to the vaccine she didn’t need. Slowly this country is crumbling. And we aren’t the only country with Western values feeling this. Look at how we bowed down to China because of money. We spit in the face of human rights as they genocide and torture some two million people.

I'm not the one pushing MANDATES............ordering others to take injections that they don't agree with............ordering people to put solar panels on their houses.....etc.

That is her party...........Not mine....and hell both parties Career politicians all need to go.

If the Fed. didn't have so much power I wouldn't care............but they WILL NOT STOP til they force their views on us all.
I live in your reality. I hear you loud and clear. I do Not see the reality Coyote lives in. But she feels the same about us.

Me neither. I hope We can win through policy as happened in VA. We ll see. I am not optimistic
I'm not either..........perhaps enough have seen them for what they are now...........and our politicians who all need to go.......

But they will never give up their power.

A house divided against itself will not stand. We are very divided. My poor kids. I truly fear for their future. I have never seen our country as divided as it is now and even Canada is not highly polarized. Do people see a compromise or are we on the brink of something awful?

President Biden promised unity. But he has failed.

Our enemies will not miss the opportunity Joe gives them. We already know for a fact Joe is stuffed in China's back middle pocket along his better half hunter. You think those two screwed America you ain't seen nothing yet.

Biden hasn’t failed. You can’t bring unity to a country divided (in part at least) by lies and a constant onslaught of disinformation. How can Biden unite when a segment of the population believe he is illegitimate and supported overturning an election? Never seen anything like this before.

I feel quite grim, never so dark as I feel now.

I posted this before, but it conveys how I feel.

Blah, you live in the greatest country the world has ever seen, so great in fact that millions of people are constantly trying to enter it.

Sure, we have a a idiot running things now but that too shall pass. The worm always turns, history has shown us that.

I can not tell you how long this road shall be.....

Biden promised A and delivered B. The reason many think the election was stolen is because of the massive amount of absentee votes and the optics behind the election. The reason many see a bleak future is that a vocal portion of the Democratic Party supports the idiotic 1619 project and believes America is systemically racist and must be rebuilt from the group up. The GOP has gone ape shit because of this and now we are in a horrible struggle. You don’t have kids so you don’t get the pain and anger I see and feel. My youngest had a horrible reaction to the vaccine she didn’t need. Slowly this country is crumbling. And we aren’t the only country with Western values feeling this. Look at how we bowed down to China because of money. We spit in the face of human rights as they genocide and torture some two million people.
Yet you are ignoring the other side. This election was most significant in failed challenges and baseless claims yet the Republican Party ran wholesale with it even to the point of legislation making it easier to overturn an election for partisan readons. Our democratic institutions are crumbling and like you said we are not the only western country dealing with this. Are support for human rights has eroded all right yet while we give a big outcry at the abuses of China we are silent on the abuses at our own border. But this is nothing new. We, as a country have always treated human rights like a cafeteria…giving certain Allie’s like Egypt and Saudi Arabia wide latitude if not outright silence.

Our enemies will not miss the opportunity Joe gives them. We already know for a fact Joe is stuffed in China's back middle pocket along his better half hunter. You think those to screwed
Joe wasn’t the one who negotiated with China and emerged with a bunch of lucrative trade marks.

Yet you are ignoring the other side. This election was most significant in failed challenges and baseless claims yet the Republican Party ran wholesale with it even to the point of legislation making it easier to overturn an election for partisan readons. Our democratic institutions are crumbling and like you said we are not the only western country dealing with this. Are support for human rights has eroded all right yet while we give a big outcry at the abuses of China we are silent on the abuses at our own border. But this is nothing new. We, as a country have always treated human rights like a cafeteria…giving certain Allie’s like Egypt and Saudi Arabia wide latitude if not outright silence.
The Southern Border is 100% the fault of Biden. What happened to the buried investigation of patrol agents whipping migrants? It was a lie and buried. Biden has a horrible approval rating and it has yet to hit rock bottom

It’s these sort of responses that divide us. You’re a troglodyte.
Piss off. When is the last time repugs compromised on anything? With them, it's always my way or the highway. We can't have anything nice as a country because repugs just vote in lockstep against anything that might benefit ordinary people. All they care about is tax cuts for rich people and screwing over minorities.

The Democrats are driving the divide.
Their identity politics is hate.
Their CRT indoctrination is hate.
They are censoring free speech
They are criminalizing politics.
They are rapidly goosestepping towards a totalitarian police state.

Coyote......
(Truth in jest or name?)

Colloquially, a coyote is a person who smuggles immigrants across the Mexico–United States border. The word "coyote" is a loanword from Mexican Spanish that usually refers to a species of North American wild dog (Canis latrans). Migrants pay coyotes a fee to guide them across the border.

Coyote (person) - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Coyote_(person)

The Left is just TERRIFIED of the Right......

ConservativeSoldierOnline.jpg

Forum List

Back