What is it with these anti gun idiots?

Yeah, the absence of gun nuts in the cities is a huge problem. LOL

We don't have enough gun laws that mean anything in this country which is why we have so many bloodbaths.
No amount of gun laws will have any effect if people like you refuse to enforce them.

More people=more guns. Other nations have large cities...few if any gun deaths. Why is that?

Because their governments murdered more people in 6 years than in our entire 247 year history of gun murder....you don't want to include those murder victims in Europes total.......it would take us many hundreds of years to catch up to them.

No kidding. No guns=no shootings. Wow.

Are you pretending that they don't have gangs in other nations? Really?

They have gangs shooting each other in France, Sweden, the Netherlands, and across Europe, more and more each year and they use fully automatic military rifles.

Yeah, the absence of gun nuts in the cities is a huge problem. LOL

We don't have enough gun laws that mean anything in this country which is why we have so many bloodbaths.

Sweden is currently using their military to help them with their gang shootings.

No need, a gun nut here just pointed that out. Just keep away from the Mexican border if you're struggling.
I live within a hundred miles of the Mexican border along with MOST Arizonians. Flagstaff, the most northern city in Arizona is less than two hundred miles from the Mexican border.

I live within a hundred miles of the Mexican border along with MOST Arizonians. Flagstaff, the most northern city in Arizona is less than two hundred miles from the Mexican border.
I live in suburban Phoenix. Zero need for a gun to defend myself. But then again, I don't live a high risk lifestyle like apparently the gun-nuts do.

Accidents, death by cops
Do you think that is a significant amount of deaths? Really?
If you want to talk about murder don;t include anything else.
Science suggests having a gun in your house doesn't make you safer:

Do you think that is a significant amount of deaths? Really?

Science suggests having a gun in your house doesn't make you safer:

Suggests so what?

Science suggests if you have a pool you are more likely to drown on your own property.

The risks I choose to weigh against my personal safety are none of your business are they?

Your whole argument boils down to this idiotic statement

Because an extremely small percentage of people commit crimes with guns and an even smaller percentage than that extremely small percentage of people might have an accident with a gun then the extremely large percentage of people that legally own and use guns who will never commit a crime or have an accident with guns can't own them.

Accidents, death by cops

If you want to talk about murder don;t include anything else.

LOL...
even smaller percentage than that extremely small percentage of people might have an accident with a gun
Thanks for making my point for me.

6,000 murders a year is too many. You're okay with it. That is your idiotic stance that you, bizarrely, are so proud of.

Weird.

LOL...

Thanks for making my point for me.

6,000 murders a year is too many. You're okay with it. That is your idiotic stance that you, bizarrely, are so proud of.

Weird.

How is your restriction of my ability to own guns going to reduce the murder rate?

And I am never OK with murder or crime which is why I don't commit murders or crimes.

Most gun related crimes could be reduced if we would only enforce the laws we have but we don't have the will to do that because it will be difficult work.

And I am never OK with murder or crime which is why I don't commit murders or crimes.

Most gun related crimes could be reduced if we would only enforce the laws we have but we don't have the will to do that because it will be difficult work.
Nah, we need to mirror the effective laws of the other first world nations who have solved this problem decades ago. Anyone who is truly against gun violence would agree; unfortunately you guys just see it as a cost of doing business.

Nah, we need to mirror the effective laws of the other first world nations who have solved this problem decades ago. Anyone who is truly against gun violence would agree; unfortunately you guys just see it as a cost of doing business.

No we don't.

If you want to live in a [place like the UK where you can be arrested for reading the wrong books feel free to move.

And what you can't understand is that there is no need to restrict the rights of people who don't commit crimes.

Forum List

Back