What is it with these anti gun idiots?

Blues Man

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2016
How many times do these control freaks ask the question,

"Why do you own guns , is it because you want to kill people?"

Personally I think it's these repressed control freaks projecting their own mental defects onto the rest of us.

Personally I think it's these repressed control freaks projecting their own mental defects onto the rest of us.

It's just a cause to join ... doesn't matter what the cause is ... only that it's popular ... the new Barbie movie is about that ... just pink furniture instead of "gun control", "climate change" ... or "mullets" ... or Martians invading ...

It's just a cause to join ... doesn't matter what the cause is ... only that it's popular ... the new Barbie movie is about that ... just pink furniture instead of "gun control", "climate change" ... or "mullets" ... or Martians invading ...

I don't know what's more disturbing the gun control freaks or the fact that you went to the Barbie movie

So you've personally been asked this question repeatedly? Doubtful.

Folks who are anti-gun look at other nations with pretty much the same standards of living and wonder why we have to suffer the weekly bloodbaths when they don't.

So you've personally been asked this question repeatedly? Doubtful.

Folks who are anti-gun look at other nations with pretty much the same standards of living and wonder why we have to suffer the weekly bloodbaths when they don't.

Yes I have in fact I was asked in a post today by the British twat Caveman

Well, wanting to stop school shootings/mass shootings is clearly a worthy cause.

And it has nothing to do with being ‘anti-gun’ – that’s a lie; no one is ‘anti-gun,’ whatever that’s supposed to be.

Well, wanting to stop school shootings/mass shootings is clearly a worthy cause.

And it has nothing to do with being ‘anti-gun’ – that’s a lie; no one is ‘anti-gun,’ whatever that’s supposed to be.

That has nothing to do with the idiotic question I am posting about does it?

Funny how you all say you want to stop school shootings but the second someone says that locking the doors of a school would have prevented a large number of these shootings you all whine that locking doors is tantamount to turning schools into prisons.

So I guess the answer to your question in the OP is one?

I'm not going to go back as count how many times a gun control freak has asked that question

Feel free if you want to

OR

Maybe you could actually say something interesting about the topic

Forum List

Back