What is it with these anti gun idiots?

That isn't the only purpose, you lame ass, dumb shit.....

Rifles are used for hunting, self defense, competition, collecting............

Americans use their legal guns 1.2 million times a year to save lives....including rifles of all kinds.........

There are over 20 million AR-15 rifles in private hands in the U.S.......millions more of other semi-automatic rifles.......rarely are they used for mass public shootings.......

And you guys are the ones making rifles popular among the mass public shooting crowd....you want them to use those rifles, because you want to use those rifles as your way to ban all semi-automatic weapons...you are sick fucks...
When a mass shooting occurs, rarely is it NOT an AR.

Maybe they should be looking at the criminal recidivism rates there and the incidence of mental health issues. It's criminals causing the vast majority of the "bloodbaths" and the mentally ill causing most of the few remaining ones. Both problems can be laid directly at the feet of people who believe like you. Conservatives want criminals locked up so they can't harm society and the mentally ill institutionalized to protect both them and society. You and your friends want both running around without restrictions because you think individual rights trump societal rights.
I’ve stated many times what my position was--it mirrors yours.

Yet strangely criminals in other nations and the mentally ill in other nations aren’t able to commit these attrocities with so much regularity.

Gee wonder what they difference is and what the conservative position on that is? Oh yeah....you guys don’t care.

Yet strangely criminals in other nations and the mentally ill in other nations aren’t able to commit these attrocities with so much regularity.

Gee wonder what they difference is and what the conservative position on that is? Oh yeah....you guys don’t care.
Because the mentally Ill are institutionalized and protected. Criminals still kill they just use fists, knives and clubs.

The preferred weapon of criminal gangs in Europe is the actual, fully automatic military rifle and hand grenades………so you don’t know what you are talking about.

We had 12 mass public shootings in 2022……

12 people out of over 350 million……,.

over 20 million of these rifles in private hands…….

After doing what you want….disarming their people……in 6 years Europe murdered between 15-20 million innocent men, women and children…….over 1 million chlisten…more people murdered in 6 years than all of the gun murder in the U.S. over our entire 247 year history…

Averaging about 10,000 gun murders…with the victims primarily criminals, not innocent people as in Europe, our gun murder number is around 2,470,000

15-20 million murders by their governments in 6 years in Europe….

2,470,000 in 247 years of gun murder in the U.S.

You don’t know what you are talking about.

Because the mentally Ill are institutionalized and protected. Criminals still kill they just use fists, knives and clubs.

And the criminals in Europe are getting more and more violent and less picky in not hitting innocent people….and they use fully automatic military rifles……..

Actual military rifles in Europe are easy to get and with their Hamas supporting Muslims, you may very well see an Oct 7 attack in one or more major European cities….the Hamas supporters have seen the numbers of police and how cowed they are……it is just a matter of time….

If that's the case, why are the violent crime rates nearly identical between the USA (47.81 per 100,000) and the UK (46.07 per 100,000)? Rape rates are nearly identical. The UK's burglary rate is nearly double (715.32 per 100,000) than the USA's (376.07 per 100,000) The stats prove that violence rates have nothing to do with gun possession rates.
And in England if some asshole invades your home and you kick the shit out of him it's you who will be going to jail for assault.

The majority of gun self defense in the U.S. does not end in the criminal being shot....they run away or surrender to their former victim.....and a tiny number of criminals are stupid enough to press an attack against a victim who has a gun.......around 235 really stupid criminals each year are shot and killed by their victims.......the rest run away, surrender, or are shot and simply wounded.
This is the thing the gun control freaks never want to admit.

Criminals for the most part are cowards and will usually run if you point a gun at them

I'm not going to go back as count how many times a gun control freak has asked that question

Feel free if you want to

OR

Maybe you could actually say something interesting about the topic
The day that sniveling oxygen thief posts something worth reading the Earth's rotation will reverse.

How many times do these control freaks ask the question,

"Why do you own guns , is it because you want to kill people?"

Personally I think it's these repressed control freaks projecting their own mental defects onto the rest of us.
If I owned firearms because I wanted to kill people you would think I would have killed at least a few over the half century than I have owned them.

In fact, the last thing I never hope to have to do is to shoot to stop an attacker who intends to put me in the hospital or six feet under and has the ability to do so. Of course I will if there is no other choice.

The maIn reason I have owned firearms over the years is that I enjoy target shooting and find it challenging.

1699873593194.jpeg

Why is this in the Second Amendment sub-forum – this has nothing to do with the Second Amendment.

Unfortunately, this sub-forum has deteriorated into a venue to whine and lie about guns being ‘banned,’ ‘confiscated,’ and being ‘anti-gun.’

Now that’s idiotic.
the only liar here is you the progressives have repeatedly said they want to ban certain firearms and force registration on the rest. Including top democratic members in Congress. As has the President.

the only liar here is you the progressives have repeatedly said they want to ban certain firearms and force registration on the rest. Including top democratic members in Congress. As has the President.
When people start playing Thread Police you know they have absolutely nothing to offer.

So you've personally been asked this question repeatedly? Doubtful.

Folks who are anti-gun look at other nations with pretty much the same standards of living and wonder why we have to suffer the weekly bloodbaths when they don't.
/——-/ Subtract the gun deaths in inner city blue states and the US drops down the list on par with other countries. Now, why is that?

More people=more guns. Other nations have large cities...few if any gun deaths. Why is that?

Actually there are fewer guns per capita in cities than there are in rural areas.

And we do not enforce our gun laws in this country which is why we have the crime rates we do.

Actually there are fewer guns per capita in cities than there are in rural areas.
Yeah, the absence of gun nuts in the cities is a huge problem. LOL
And we do not enforce our gun laws in this country which is why we have the crime rates we do.
We don't have enough gun laws that mean anything in this country which is why we have so many bloodbaths.

We don't have enough gun laws that mean anything in this country which is why we have so many bloodbaths.

Yet that's where at least 70% of all murders occur and not only that the most murders occur in very small very well defined areas in theses shithole cities but you people never want to address that do you?

You want to say it's 99.999% of all people who own guns legally and will never commit any crimes that are the problem

/----/ Try enforcing the gun laws already on the books, you gun grabber.

Forum List

Back