What is it with these anti gun idiots?

No mine is the actual world where real violence exists.

Yours is the fairy tale where your king will protect his serfs.

And I have owned guns most of my life and have never shot anyone so it seems the actual facts prove you wrong and prove that I have no desire to shoot anyone

You can't trust yourself with guns so you project your character defects on everyone else.
Read my signature, it'll point you to the gun nut cliché list to remind of the others you can use too.

Read my signature, it'll point you to the gun nut cliché list to remind of the others you can use too.
Why would I read anything you link to?

You contradict yuorself all the time.

You say self defense with a gun is a myth then you link a video in another thread about a guy using a gun in self defense

How many times do these control freaks ask the question,

"Why do you own guns , is it because you want to kill people?"

Personally I think it's these repressed control freaks projecting their own mental defects onto the rest of us.
Marxists have infiltrated the educational system, media and political left and Marxism needs to first disarm the public through various means in order to implement the Marxist, WEF, Globalist agenda. Once accomplished, watch how fast that Constitution is shredded and replaced.
As for why many of us own firearms, well, various reasons, but the primary one, is, the part of the 2nd Amendment that says, "being necessary for a FREE state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. If Marxism gets control of your state, to make if free again, you have to rise up and fight for it.

Forum List

Back