What is it with these anti gun idiots?

How many times has it happened to you or someone in your neighborhood or a close relative?
Irrelevant. You said it was a fantasy. It isn't.

People use guns to defend themselves and IDGAF how many do but it is at least as many as the number of people who get murdered every year.

No one actually know how many times a crime is thwarted by a person with a gun because no crime was committed or reported if it was stopped before it could happen

So even if it's not 1 million a year what if it's 5000 a year, what if it's 10000 a year?

But don't be a fucking moron and say it never happens.

Irrelevant. You said it was a fantasy. It isn't.

People use guns to defend themselves and IDGAF how many do but it is at least as many as the number of people who get murdered every year.

No one actually know how many times a crime is thwarted by a person with a gun because no crime was committed or reported if it was stopped before it could happen

So even if it's not 1 million a year what if it's 5000 a year, what if it's 10000 a year?

But don't be a fucking moron and say it never happens.

Do you have fantasies about fighting off the evil Gubmint and invading Commies too?

Do you have fantasies about fighting off the evil Gubmint and invading Commies too?
No that's you being an idiot again.

I have no fantasies about shooting anyone. I have no desire to kill anyone.

Grow the fuck up already

oh ..I forgot

Your guns are just for Snipe Hunting

No my guns are for the protection of myself and my wife as well as varmint control. I shot a rabid skunk last summer FYI

I cannot count on the cops protecting me or my wife because they are too far away so who else should I depend on for that? You?

None of this means I want to shoot anyone. But you're too much of a fucking idiot to see that

No my guns are for the protection of myself and my wife as well as varmint control. I shot a rabid skunk last summer FYI

I cannot count on the cops protecting me or my wife because they are too far away so who else should I depend on for that? You?

None of this means I want to shoot anyone. But you're too much of a fucking idiot to see that
So you want guns to shoot others, that's the worst type of person to have a gun, you're totally unsuitable and dangerous.

Self defense, you don't need a gun whatsoever.

But you don't understand that do you?

Are you insane? Asking for a friend.....

Americans use their legal guns 1.2 million times a year, on average, according to the Centers for Disease Control. We have shown you actual events where armed Americans stopped violent criminals with their legal guns....

And you say it is all made up?

So you want guns to shoot others, that's the worst type of person to have a gun, you're totally unsuitable and dangerous.

So you want guns to shoot others,
Moron....do you really think you are being clever with that?

What in any of what we have said gives you the ability to smear normal people who own guns for self defense.....not to randomly attack people without cause, but to protect family and self against violent criminals.....

Are you mentally ill, that you can't see the difference?

There are plenty of types of guns which would afford you the protection that you think you need. They're also very capable of shooting skunks.

The argument about gun control isn't about all guns, it's about guns that were specifically designed as battlefield weapons and have a much greater capacity for killing than you will ever possibly need.

There are plenty of types of guns which would afford you the protection that you think you need. They're also very capable of shooting skunks.

The argument about gun control isn't about all guns, it's about guns that were specifically designed as battlefield weapons and have a much greater capacity for killing than you will ever possibly need.
In order to get a firearm designed as a Battlefield weapon the first criteria is it had to be manufactured prior to May 1986. You have to go thru a class III firearms dealer, fill out paperwork, go thru an anal probe background check to get a tax stamp that takes at least 6 months, then pay thousands of dollars for the firearm. The price is high because there are about 600,000 in circulation. You then have your select fire firearm that was designed for the battlefield.

Or you can gt a standard semi auto sports rifle that was designed for civilian use that have no more capacity for killing than a semi auto pistol or woodstock semi auto.

Firearms specifically designed as battlefield weapons....

Like this one:

1700601138678.jpeg

But not this one:

1700601199833.jpeg

In order to get a firearm designed as a Battlefield weapon the first criteria is it had to be manufactured prior to May 1986. You have to go thru a class III firearms dealer, fill out paperwork, go thru an anal probe background check to get a tax stamp that takes at least 6 months, then pay thousands of dollars for the firearm. The price is high because there are about 600,000 in circulation. You then have your select fire firearm that was designed for the battlefield.

Or you can gt a standard semi auto sports rifle that was designed for civilian use that have no more capacity for killing than a semi auto pistol or woodstock semi auto.

The AR-15 was modeled after the M-16. It has the same killing capacity, except that it's semi-automatic instead of fully automatic.

Look up the history of the AR-15. It is designed for combat. It is capable of penetrating steel helmets at quite a distance. It's bullets tumble - ripping the insides of the victim apart before exiting.

There is no valid need for that level of fire power to defend yourself or to kill animals.

The AR-15 was modeled after the M-16. It has the same killing capacity, except that it's semi-automatic instead of fully automatic.
And thus, is exactly the sort of firearm intended to be protected by the 2nd.
There is no valid need for that level of fire power to defend yourself or to kill animals.
"All bearable arms" - your opinion doesn't matter.

Look up the history of the AR-15. It is designed for combat. It is capable of penetrating steel helmets at quite a distance. It's bullets tumble - ripping the insides of the victim apart before exiting.

Actually, Colt Sporter AR 15 was designed specifically for the civilian market. Much of the lower receiver was designed so M 16 parts could not be used to make it a "machine gun".

It was made to LOOK like the battlefield weapon but not operate as a battlefield weapon.

The history of the Colt Sporter and the M 16 is not something you want to go toe to toe with me over.

Furthermore, the AR 15/M 16 fires a cartridge intermediate in power, not a high power cartridge. Additionally, one of the reasons the Army is ditching the M 16/M 4 platform is performance. It is going with the SIG Sauer XM7 that fires a more powerful round.

Forum List

Back