What Is It With Blacks And Loud Music??

For the record, I am a white female who loves her music loud.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Of course, country music is what I mostly have playing, but still.

It's less the volume than it is that rap crap. For me it's like listening to two cats slide down a chalk board; totally irritating.
That screeching shit yall white boys listen to is what sounds like two cats. Rap is everywhere. Even white people are trying to rap in commercials. You guys steal our stuff then complain about it. That doesnt make sense.

That screeching shit yall white boys listen to is what sounds like two cats. Rap is everywhere. Even white people are trying to rap in commercials. You guys steal our stuff then complain about it. That doesnt make sense.

I didn't steal anything and I don't listen to the shit. For the most part we white people keep our screeching shit to ourselves and don't bother other people with it. It's something blacks know little about called common courtesy.

Are you serious? Surely you jest.

Why is that? Some blacks want reparations from white people living today for actions of nobody alive today. So why not get reparations from blacks living today for all our lost property value we had to suffer because of moving into our territories? Seems more fair than the reparations blacks want.

Why is that? Some blacks want reparations from white people living today for actions of nobody alive today. So why not get reparations from blacks living today for all our lost property value we had to suffer because of moving into our territories? Seems more fair than the reparations blacks want.
And how about blacks paying massive reparations to whites for all the looting, arson, property destruction, endless crimes of every kind, and general stamping of their big stinking feet, committed during their never-ending riots and whining jags?

There's also the matter of ruined neighborhoods, schools, property values, and now they're ruining broadcast television programming, to boot.

Last edited:
Why is that? Some blacks want reparations from white people living today for actions of nobody alive today.
Your ignorance is unbelievable.

Dr. King:

How America created black poverty and destroyed the black family:

In 1863 the negro was freed from the bondage of physical slavery by through the emancipation proclamation signed by Abraham Lincoln. But the negro was not given any land to make that freedom meaningful. And you know something like having a man in jail for years and years and then you suddenly discover that this man is innocent and go to him and say now you are free. The man been unjustly jailed for thirty-five or forty years and you just put him out of jail saying now you are free. You don’t give him any bus fare to get to town; no money to buy any clothes; no money to get something to eat.
This is what happened to the black man in this country. He was just told you’re free. Been enslaved for 244 years. He didn’t have any family life because it was a crime for the negro during slavery to get married they destroyed the negro family. He didn’t have any money because he didn’t get paid anything; he didn’t have any education because it was a crime for a negro to learn to read and write actually during the days of slavery, some negroes slipped away and tried to write and they would chop their hands off.

1629060963008.png

So why not get reparations from blacks living today for all our lost property value we had to suffer because of moving into our territories? Seems more fair than the reparations blacks want.
Let's put the two bills together and see which one is greater.

And how about blacks paying massive reparations to whites for all the looting, arson, property destruction, endless crimes of every kind, and general stamping of their big stinking feet, committed during their never-ending riots and whining jags?
As long as, all the whites that were looting, burning and destroying property have to pay as well. When do you think whites should pay for their crimes?
There's also the matter of ruined neighborhoods, schools, property values, and now they're ruining broadcast television programming, to boot.
What is the root cause of that? White flight, putting drugs into the neighborhoods, putting the guns in the neighborhoods, shall I go on?

As long as, all the whites that were looting, burning and destroying property have to pay as well. When do you think whites should pay for their crimes?

What is the root cause of that? White flight, putting drugs into the neighborhoods, putting the guns in the neighborhoods, shall I go on?
It's ALWAYS the same old shit, with you all. Blaming others for your own failures and life choices.

For instance, if blacks made decent neighbors (kept their yards up, didn't commit so many crimes, acted like human beings, etc) there would be no need for 'white flight.'

Get a grip. Try to see reality, instead of always looking for someone else to blame or call racist.

It's ALWAYS the same old shit, with you all. Blaming others for your own failures and life choices.

For instance, if blacks made decent neighbors (kept their yards up, didn't commit so many crimes, acted like human beings, etc) there would be no need for 'white flight.'

Get a grip. Try to see reality, instead of always looking for someone else to blame or call racist.

You hit the nail on the head. Blacks never ask themselves what they do wrong or what behavior problem they have that make whites not want to be around them, they simply say whites that don't are racist.

You're going to have to explain that one. White flight ruined neighborhoods? If blacks didn't start forcing themselves into an area, whites wouldn't move. What you are admitting here is that without whites, everything goes to hell. So why is it whites can live with just about any other group of people except blacks? We generally live with Asians with no problems, with Arab people with no problems, the Jewish (which I don't know why they aren't considered white) with no problem, with Hispanics, but not blacks.

Now when did whites bring in drugs and guns into a neighborhood, before blacks moved in or after?

Forum List

Back