What Is It With Blacks And Loud Music??

Your ignorance is unbelievable.

Dr. King:

I'll up you one better, professor Walter E Williams.

First, weaken the black family, but don't blame it on individual choices. You have to preach that today's weak black family is a legacy of slavery, Jim Crow and racism. The truth is that black female-headed households were just 18 percent of households in 1950, as opposed to about 68 percent today. In fact, from 1890 to 1940, the black marriage rate was slightly higher than that of whites. Even during slavery, when marriage was forbidden for blacks, most black children lived in biological two-parent families. In New York City, in 1925, 85 percent of black households were two-parent households. A study of 1880 family structure in Philadelphia shows that three-quarters of black families were two-parent households.

During the 1960s, devastating nonsense emerged, exemplified by a Johns Hopkins University sociology professor who argued, "It has yet to be shown that the absence of a father was directly responsible for any of the supposed deficiencies of broken homes." The real issue, he went on to say, "is not the lack of male presence but the lack of male income." That suggests marriage and fatherhood can be replaced by a welfare check.

The poverty rate among blacks is 36 percent. Most black poverty is found in female-headed households. The poverty rate among black married couples has been in single digits since 1994 and is about 8 percent today. The black illegitimacy rate is 75 percent, and in some cities, it's 90 percent. But if that's a legacy of slavery, it must have skipped several generations, because in the 1940s, unwed births hovered around 14 percent.

There's an organization called NeighborhoodScout. Using 2011 population data from the U.S. Census Bureau, 2011 crime statistics from the FBI and information from 17,000 local law enforcement agencies in the country, it came up with a report titled "Top 25 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods in America." (Top 25 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods in America in 2018 | NeighborhoodScout) They include neighborhoods in Detroit, Chicago, Houston, St. Louis and other major cities. What's common to all 25 neighborhoods is that their makeup is described as "Black" or "Mostly Black." The high crime rates have several outcomes that are not in the best interests of the overwhelmingly law-abiding people in these neighborhoods. There can't be much economic development. Property has a lower value, but worst of all, people can't live with the kind of personal security that most Americans enjoy.

Disgustingly, black politicians, civil rights leaders, liberals and the president are talking nonsense about "having a conversation about race." That's beyond useless. Tell me how a conversation with white people is going to stop black predators from preying on blacks. How is such a conversation going to eliminate the 75 percent illegitimacy rate? What will such a conversation do about the breakdown of the black family (though "breakdown" is not the correct word, as the family doesn't form in the first place)? Only black people can solve our problems.

And of course more statistics in the link.

It's ALWAYS the same old shit, with you all. Blaming others for your own failures and life choices.
You got that right same old racist bullshit.
For instance, if blacks made decent neighbors (kept their yards up, didn't commit so many crimes, acted like human beings, etc) there would be no need for 'white flight.'
Same old racist bullshit, I bet my damn yard looks better than yours and I don't commit crimes either Jackass.
Get a grip. Try to see reality, instead of always looking for someone else to blame or call racist.
Got a grip and you are a racist POS judging by your posts.

You're going to have to explain that one. White flight ruined neighborhoods? If blacks didn't start forcing themselves into an area, whites wouldn't move.
Why when the black moves in Jack moves out, ain't we all people how the hell can a color be no good to a neighborhood. So you think black folks are just suppose to live in the slums that you set up for us. When the white folks haul ass because they don't want to live by black folks you take the tax base with you, the businesses move out . That is when the crime element moves in, because the police don't patrol the neighborhoods the same way anymore.
What you are admitting here is that without whites, everything goes to hell.
Not at all, as long as, the businesses stay, the tax base remains and the criminal element is kept out we can function beautifully. Come to Atlanta and I can show you plenty affluent black neighborhoods.
So why is it whites can live with just about any other group of people except blacks?
We can unless you are just a racist POS. I have had plenty of white neighbors. I have 2 right now and we don't have any problems.
We generally live with Asians with no problems, with Arab people with no problems, the Jewish (which I don't know why they aren't considered white) with no problem, with Hispanics, but not blacks.
Well it is hard to live with folks you hate.
Now when did whites bring in drugs and guns into a neighborhood, before blacks moved in or after?
Can you give me a list of black gun manufacturers, how are black folks getting drugs from Mexico, Columbia, etc.?

Why when the black moves in Jack moves out, ain't we all people how the hell can a color be no good to a neighborhood. So you think black folks are just suppose to live in the slums that you set up for us. When the white folks haul ass because they don't want to live by black folks you take the tax base with you, the businesses move out . That is when the crime element moves in, because the police don't patrol the neighborhoods the same way anymore.

We move out because we know blacks kill our property value. We know violent crime will increase dramatically. We know our streets will be loaded with filth. We know we won't be able to get any sleep at night with blacks making noise all hours of the morning on a work night. We know they will turn our schools into drug infested violent places, we sit back and watch as they close down store after store with shoplifting and armed robbery. We leave for those reasons, and businesses do the exact same--not the other way around.

Nobody builds a slum. We build beautiful homes, churches, businesses and blacks move in and turn it into a slum.

We can unless you are just a racist POS. I have had plenty of white neighbors. I have 2 right now and we don't have any problems.

If you have plenty of them it means you are still very much a minority. Wait until blacks become over 60% of the population.

Well it is hard to live with folks you hate.

This is true.

Can you give me a list of black gun manufacturers, how are black folks getting drugs from Mexico, Columbia, etc.?

Dodge of the question noted.

Blacks get their guns off the street which are usually stolen, unless they are legally allowed to own a firearm and use it for lawful purposes only. Then they buy their guns from the same place I do. Drugs have been imported to our country for generations and not just to black areas. When Democrats control things, they open up the border even more like what's happening today which is why they predict a record in OD deaths this year. Democrats don't care about people, they care about power. If hundreds of Americans have to die because of it, that's just too bad.

You got that right same old racist bullshit.

Same old racist bullshit, I bet my damn yard looks better than yours and I don't commit crimes either Jackass.

Got a grip and you are a racist POS judging by your posts.
The word 'racist' has been so overused by predictable whiners like you that it has lost any of the sting it might have once had. It has become meaningless, thanks to whiners like you.

That said, the fact is, you're an inarticulate fucking clown. All you do is try to insult people using the same, boring bullshit over and over and over and... "Racist, racist...racist..." Give it a rest you sorry-assed imbecile.

Take a vacation and try to come.come up with one, single, original thought. Because right now you're the most predictable and boring poster on this forum. Don't believe me? Just ask the other guys who have to read the sorry shit you write.

Now, please take the vastly overused word 'racist' and shove it up your fat, stinking ass.

The word 'racist' has been so overused by predictable whiners like you that it has lost any of the sting it might have once had. It has become meaningless, thanks to whiners like you.

That said, the fact is, you're an inarticulate fucking clown. All you do is try to insult people using the same, boring bullshit over and over and over and... "Racist, racist...racist..." Give it a rest you sorry-assed imbecile.

Take a vacation and try to come.come up with one, single, original thought. Because right now you're the most predictable and boring poster on this forum. Don't believe me? Just ask the other guys who have to read the sorry shit you write.

Now, please take the vastly overused word 'racist' and shove it up your fat, stinking ass.
I admit Trump made ass clowns like you and others feel good about being openly racist. A fool like you has the nerve of talk about being articulate, that's funny as hell. Get on your tractor and take your pasty, redneck ass back to whatever woods you rode out of.

I'll up you one better, professor Walter E Williams.

First, weaken the black family, but don't blame it on individual choices. You have to preach that today's weak black family is a legacy of slavery, Jim Crow and racism. The truth is that black female-headed households were just 18 percent of households in 1950, as opposed to about 68 percent today. In fact, from 1890 to 1940, the black marriage rate was slightly higher than that of whites. Even during slavery, when marriage was forbidden for blacks, most black children lived in biological two-parent families. In New York City, in 1925, 85 percent of black households were two-parent households. A study of 1880 family structure in Philadelphia shows that three-quarters of black families were two-parent households.

During the 1960s, devastating nonsense emerged, exemplified by a Johns Hopkins University sociology professor who argued, "It has yet to be shown that the absence of a father was directly responsible for any of the supposed deficiencies of broken homes." The real issue, he went on to say, "is not the lack of male presence but the lack of male income." That suggests marriage and fatherhood can be replaced by a welfare check.

The poverty rate among blacks is 36 percent. Most black poverty is found in female-headed households. The poverty rate among black married couples has been in single digits since 1994 and is about 8 percent today. The black illegitimacy rate is 75 percent, and in some cities, it's 90 percent. But if that's a legacy of slavery, it must have skipped several generations, because in the 1940s, unwed births hovered around 14 percent.

There's an organization called NeighborhoodScout. Using 2011 population data from the U.S. Census Bureau, 2011 crime statistics from the FBI and information from 17,000 local law enforcement agencies in the country, it came up with a report titled "Top 25 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods in America." (Top 25 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods in America in 2018 | NeighborhoodScout) They include neighborhoods in Detroit, Chicago, Houston, St. Louis and other major cities. What's common to all 25 neighborhoods is that their makeup is described as "Black" or "Mostly Black." The high crime rates have several outcomes that are not in the best interests of the overwhelmingly law-abiding people in these neighborhoods. There can't be much economic development. Property has a lower value, but worst of all, people can't live with the kind of personal security that most Americans enjoy.

Disgustingly, black politicians, civil rights leaders, liberals and the president are talking nonsense about "having a conversation about race." That's beyond useless. Tell me how a conversation with white people is going to stop black predators from preying on blacks. How is such a conversation going to eliminate the 75 percent illegitimacy rate? What will such a conversation do about the breakdown of the black family (though "breakdown" is not the correct word, as the family doesn't form in the first place)? Only black people can solve our problems.

And of course more statistics in the link.

Sorry, but Williams showed us years ago he is nothing but a right wing ass kisser. He attacks black to be accepted by racist like you. Black folks were subjected to injustice for 366 yrs and you think 57yrs of somewhat equality evens the playing field. What do you think 366yrs of injustice is worth? What do you think was lost in economics and prosperity for 366yrs?

Sorry, but Williams showed us years ago he is nothing but a right wing ass kisser. He attacks black to be accepted by racist like you. Black folks were subjected to injustice for 366 yrs and you think 57yrs of somewhat equality evens the playing field. What do you think 366yrs of injustice is worth? What do you think was lost in economics and prosperity for 366yrs?

Doctor Williams is right-wing because he's a self-made man who grew up when things were tough for blacks yet became a success. He doesn't attack blacks, he tells the truth. His research has yet to be challenged as far as I'm aware of.

The beverage store I frequent is owned by a man from India. He and his wife came here with a couple bucks in his pocket and knew a few words of English. He worked his ass off night and day until he saved enough money to open his store. Because he and his family are such charming people, it was a huge success. He parlayed his money into apartments which I believe he still owns; 8 of them if I remember correctly. Plus he leases out half of his store building to a daycare center. Five years ago he and his wife purchased a hotel in a town about 45 minutes from Cleveland, and his wife quit the store to run the hotel.

In spite of their financial success, they still work night and day seven days a week. How is it people can come here from another country and be so successful and blacks such an utter failure? Because nobody convinced them they had an excuse to be failures. People like him laugh at what we consider poverty or oppression.

As the old saying goes, excuses are like assholes; everybody has one. Lost in economics and prosperity? My father could tell you stories growing up that would make you cry. When my parents pass on, we will be the first generation to ever inherit anything of value if a nursing home doesn't take it all. Even then, it won't be all that much. The rest of my white family and all my lifelong friends the same.

What do you think 366yrs of injustice is worth? What do you think was lost in economics and prosperity for 366yrs?
In your case, about two cents.

Prosperity? What a fucking joke. Until recently most blacks couldn't even read or write. What wealth were you going to build saying, "oongoongie gongong gonga, etc?"

You fucking ingrate. You should be kissing the.feet of every white person you meet. If they hadn't brought you out of the jungle, you'd still be living in filth and squalor, sitting in a pile of dirt and trying to swat a hundred flies off your filthy face.

Want respect? Earn it. Want wealth? Earn it. Want to be treated as an equal? Earn it.

Get a fucking job and work your ass off -- the same as everyone else. Quit begging, you'll make people hate you. Quit demanding more and more free stuff. Learn to earn your fucking way, like everyone else.

Lots of people come here with only the clothes on their back, many can't speak English. Yet almost all of them work incredibly hard and eventually create decent lives for themselves. Only blacks cannot understand how life works. NO one owes us a living.

EVERYTHING IN LIFE HAS TO BE EARNED.

Welcome to the world of EQUALITY.

You're welcome.

Last edited:
The fragility in this emo-graph.....

By the way....the guy who was shot is the guy that asked to talk like men.....

The fragile guy (you know, like you) -- was the one who was panicked by this "black dominance" and shot an unarmed man

Sorry if I missed your reply. I've been busy.

DId you even cover, why the punk kid could not, or would not just turn his music down to a reasonable level?

Prosperity? What a fucking joke. Until recently most blacks couldn't even read or write. What wealth were you going to build saying, "oongoongie gongong gonga, etc?"

What wealth are they building today? Ever get behind a black in the lottery ticket line? They walk out of there spending $80.00, go outside in get in their $2,000 car, and then ride over to the McDonald's drive-thru window.

What wealth are they building today? Ever get behind a black in the lottery ticket line? They walk out of there spending $80.00, go outside in get in their $2,000 car, and then ride over to the McDonald's drive-thru window.

Better than when they get into the 30k car, that htey have 6 more years of payments on.

A 2k car is a damn good idea. Dave Ramsey would approve.

Go into any store, if there's a black guy with a woman, the woman is almost certain to be paying the tab.

Most of these guys seem always to be cheesy hustlers. Nothing embarrasses them. Maybe that's why begging for 'reparations' doesn't bother them. They have no sense of shame.

Better than when they get into the 30k car, that htey have 6 more years of payments on.

A 2k car is a damn good idea. Dave Ramsey would approve.

The point I'm making is that wealth needs to be procured. It doesn't just happen unless you do hit a lottery number or some wealthy person dies in your family and leaves it to you. The small percentage of whites that passed down wealth didn't make a lot of money running a drill press.

As discussed repeatedly in this topic, there is a high percentage of single-parent homes in the black communities across the country. Single-parent homes are often associated with poverty. When you have kids you could never afford in the first place, you will likely always be poor even using social programs.

It's like my father taught me many, many years ago. Anybody can make money; an idiot can make money. But holding on to money and investing it is much, much harder. It takes giving up a lot of things, making a lot of sacrifices, taking risks. Most of the black community doesn't do this and that's why they will always be stuck in a rut financially compared to white people.

Don't get me wrong, I like to play the lottery too, but I spend a very reasonable amount; around 20 bucks a week or so. You will never be able to leave your kids anything when you're blowing hundreds of dollars a week on the lottery instead of making sound investments. It's like when I see a black family in an old beat up car at McDonald's. They spend $30.00 to $40.00 on one meal. When they get to the window, they have to open up their door to hand over the money and retrieve the food because their car window doesn't work.

The bottom line is failure to accumulate wealth in the black community is often of their own doing, not because whites generations ago didn't have their challenges.

In your case, about two cents.

Prosperity? What a fucking joke. Until recently most blacks couldn't even read or write.
Come on Monkdrools are you really that fucking racist and stupid.

What wealth were you going to build saying, "oongoongie gongong gonga, etc?"

The racist stupidity continues.

You fucking ingrate. You should be kissing the.feet of every white person you meet.

You gotta find someone like Ben Carson, Candace Owens, etc. for that.

If they hadn't brought you out of the jungle, you'd still be living in filth and squalor, sitting in a pile of dirt and trying to swat a hundred flies off your filthy face.

That is the racist His-Story that you want us to believe, sorry this isn't 1821 that bullshit doesn't fly anymore.
Want respect? Earn it. Want wealth? Earn it. Want to be treated as an equal? Earn it.
I don't need the respect of racist trash like you.
Get a fucking job and work your ass off -- the same as everyone else.
We have ALWAYS had a job, hell we worked the first 266yrs for free dumbass and the next 100yrs for a quarter of what your punkass got.
Quit begging, you'll make people hate you. Quit demanding more and more free stuff. Learn to earn your fucking way, like everyone else.
wWhat free stuff are we begging for that you are not receiving ? Post a list of it.
Lots of people come here with only the clothes on their back, many can't speak English. Yet almost all of them work incredibly hard and eventually create decent lives for themselves. Only blacks cannot understand how life works. NO one owes us a living.
You racist POS what other folks came here in chains or in the manner that black folks came here.
EVERYTHING IN LIFE HAS TO BE EARNED.
Not if you are white in a lot of cases.
Welcome to the world of EQUALITY.

You're welcome.
For what, showing everyone that you are an ignorant, racist POS.

SuperbadSmellingbrutha, every word I wrote is absolutely true and you know it. But instead of admitting it, you come back with your same old predictable and lame insults.

You obviously don't have much going for you, in the IQ department. Are you the typical 85 IQ black, that people always talk about?

And you demonstrate with your every sorry-assed post that blacks will NEVER take responsibility for their own lives, their own choices, or their own fuckups.

You've been trained, like an organ grinder's monkey, to go through life with a cup in your hand begging for handouts.

You'll never earn anyone's respect until you can take personal responsibility for your own situation. Quit playing the pathetic fucking victim. The world is tired of your never-ending whining. You're disgusting already, give it a rest.

Once again your post is filled with the now meaningless word, 'wacist.' Wacist, wacist, wacist. Grow the fuck up, already. Stop talking like a brainless child.

Finally, if America, and whites, are as horrible as you say - then, grow a pair and fucking LEAVE. Moron.

The point I'm making is that wealth needs to be procured. It doesn't just happen unless you do hit a lottery number or some wealthy person dies in your family and leaves it to you. The small percentage of whites that passed down wealth didn't make a lot of money running a drill press.

As discussed repeatedly in this topic, there is a high percentage of single-parent homes in the black communities across the country. Single-parent homes are often associated with poverty. When you have kids you could never afford in the first place, you will likely always be poor even using social programs.

It's like my father taught me many, many years ago. Anybody can make money; an idiot can make money. But holding on to money and investing it is much, much harder. It takes giving up a lot of things, making a lot of sacrifices, taking risks. Most of the black community doesn't do this and that's why they will always be stuck in a rut financially compared to white people.

Don't get me wrong, I like to play the lottery too, but I spend a very reasonable amount; around 20 bucks a week or so. You will never be able to leave your kids anything when you're blowing hundreds of dollars a week on the lottery instead of making sound investments. It's like when I see a black family in an old beat up car at McDonald's. They spend $30.00 to $40.00 on one meal. When they get to the window, they have to open up their door to hand over the money and retrieve the food because their car window doesn't work.

The bottom line is failure to accumulate wealth in the black community is often of their own doing, not because whites generations ago didn't have their challenges.

Sorry. Buying new cars, or worse, LEASING them, when you can't afford it, is a knee jerk issue for me. I've seen too many people hurt by that practice.

Do you remember the good old times, when rappers attracted attention not with idiotic antics, but with musical talent?
I don't remember either...

Forum List

Back