What Is It With Blacks And Loud Music??

Oh me too. I served with many awesome black people. I have worked in a civilian capacity with many more. However, I have learned that the black community has a lot of (much more than most) bad eggs. So, unless I am engaging with them in a professional capacity (peer group), I assume the worst. I stay as far away as possible. I pity the retailer.
So in other words you are a racist POS.

I do not know the answer to the thread title.

But I DO know that one had better not complain to them about the noise!

If you hear the racquet blaring from another car, do NOT look at the driver.
If a neighbor wakes up the whole neighborhood, it's time for YOU to move.

That's just how it is in 2021 America.

Don't even think of what it will be like in your great-grandchildren's America!

We need to do something about these blacks....but what??

When you do what this guy did and put them in their place -- you get arrested.....it's outrageous
There are civility issues. Those issues cross racial lines. The right to have loud music or music/words demeaning someone as they drive by. Or motorcycles that are noisily assinine along with some cars and pickup trucks. Another thing is the front of the vehicle having shat seems to be hundreds of light on them. At night they are blinding. All of these are rights for the ones doing it. But violating the rights of those experiencing the affects from it.

I do not know the answer to the thread title.

But I DO know that one had better not complain to them about the noise!

If you hear the racquet blaring from another car, do NOT look at the driver.
If a neighbor wakes up the whole neighborhood, it's time for YOU to move.

That's just how it is in 2021 America.

Don't even think of what it will be like in your great-grandchildren's America!

The real solution is to have two countries instead of one. Divide the country right down the middle from north to south. Democrats have one country and Republicans have the other. Anybody in between will just have to choose a side to live on. Once we are all separated, most all of our problems will stop. In this case, most blacks are Democrats so the Democrats can live with all of their noise.

hell I used to ensure. my car systems could make your hair stand on end from the bass.

The real solution is to have two countries instead of one. Divide the country right down the middle from north to south. Democrats have one country and Republicans have the other. Anybody in between will just have to choose a side to live on. Once we are all separated, most all of our problems will stop. In this case, most blacks are Democrats so the Democrats can live with all of their noise.

Yes, there is more and more serious talk about a peaceful and harmonious division of the nation into areas where people can live with like-minded individuals.

This may become a reality in the next century when conditions in this nation become so intolerable that everyone agrees that the creation of independent autonomous zones is the only way to go.

So what experience are you basing it on?
Man, that is obvious. We live in a society and communicate with other people, and sometimes see some events by our eyes and hear by our ears. Here, the same is the case. Two cases at least I can recall. And no, the fighting didn't happen, because one of the sides backtracked in both cases. But I sure it could, given the words said and emotions applied.

And no, I am not an American. So, maybe in your society the things are different.

Forum List

Back