What is a Real American

They were indeed traitors. Unquestionably.

Also, see section 3 of the 14th Amendment. Why do you think that is there?

Hmmmm...
Way to ignore facts and ignore real history. BTW why were statues of Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt torn down? Hey, can we tear down the George Floyd statue now too? Where will this end? Many think Obama was a traitor, let's erase him from history.

Last edited:
Way to ignore facts and ignore real history. BTW why were statues of Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt torn down? Hey, can we tear down the George Floyd statue now too? Where will this end? Many think Obama was a traitor, let's erase him from history.

g5000 is doing what all her fellow Marxists do; spew out hate, lies and propaganda.

I am opposed to anyone tearing down statues of Lincoln and Roosevelt, particularly since Lincoln was our greatest president and saved us from traitors.

I don't see any statues of Traitor Trump going up. I guess he'll have to ask for donations and put one up himself.

I am opposed to anyone tearing down statues of Lincoln and Roosevelt, particularly since Lincoln was our greatest president and saved us from traitors.

I don't see any statues of Traitor Trump going up. I guess he'll have to ask for donations and put one up himself.
So you don't know or care why statues of Lincoln were torn down? Hint: This thread is not about non existent Trump statues...get a life.

So you don't know or care why statues of Lincoln were torn down?
The Portland protestors tore them down as a misguided pro-indigenous protest.

So, yeah, I do know.

Hint: This thread is not about non existent Trump statues...get a life.
You're right. This is not about Trump. It's about Real Americans.

The Portland protestors tore them down as a misguided pro-indigenous protest.

So, yeah, I do know.

You're right. This is not about Trump. It's about Real Americans.
Again you miss the point. Once you start tearing down history there is no stopping it. You're the one than has Trump in your brain. You give no rationalization for tearing down statues so, I surmise you think if one is offended by a statue it's OK to tear it down. Well, I'm here to tell you that many of US are sorely offended by depictions of George Floyd can we get rid of them too? Some people are offended by MLK depictions would you support them doing the same?

Again you miss the point. Once you start tearing down history there is no stopping it.
So you would be opposed to Germans tearing down a statue of Hitler and at the same time you would approve banning any teaching about Hitler and the Holocaust?

Because that's what the New Right is trying to do. They are trying to preserve traitors as heroes and deny schools the ability to teach about the horrors our nation visited on the oppressed.

So I think it is VERY clear who is missing the point here.

I have a 30,000 square foot apartment in Trump Tower to sell you. I can let you have it cheap.

I also have a scholarship to Trump University I am willing to sell you.

And it isn't too late to donate to Trump's "election defense fund", you know! No dollar will go to waste, I promise you!

If you are a Real American™, you'll give some of your money to the poor cash-strapped "billionaire".
iu

So you would be opposed to Germans tearing down a statue of Hitler and at the same time you would approve banning any teaching about Hitler and the Holocaust?

Because that's what the New Right is trying to do. They are trying to preserve traitors as heroes and deny schools the ability to teach about the horrors we visited on the oppressed.

So I think it is VERY clear who is missing the point here.
This is what happens when people are ignorant of history. Comparing Hitler and the Holocaust to America's Civil War. Do you realize how ignorant that is? Methinks you are becoming desperate in this discussion. Do I need to tell you again that NO ONE in America's Civil War aftermath was tried for treason? Also you didn't answer any of my other questions about OTHER statues that SOME people would like to tear down. You completely either evaded or are too stupid to understand.

This is what happens when people are ignorant of history. Comparing Hitler and the Holocaust to America's Civil War. Do you realize how ignorant that is? Methinks you are becoming desperate in this discussion. Do I need to tell you again that NO ONE in America's Civil War aftermath was tried for treason? Also you didn't answer any of my other questions about OTHER statues that SOME people would like to tear down. You completely either evaded or are too stupid to understand.
I am not comparing the Holocaust to the Civil War.

I am comparing the Holocaust to slavery and Jim Crow and the fight for civil rights. The New Right pisses their panties at the very thought of talking about it.

The tearing down of statues of those who fought to defend America's Holocaust is tangential.

All caught up now?

I am comparing the Holocaust to slavery and Jim Crow and the fight for civil rights. The New Right pisses their panties at the very thought of talking about it.

The tearing down of statues of those who fought to defend America's Holocaust is tangential.

All caught up now?
No own ever viewed the holocaust was acceptable, moron. On the other hand, slavery was considered perfectly moral at the time. Rational people understand that. Hysterical morons like you don't.

All caught up now?
You're comparing Nazi Germany to America. Completely ludicrous and ignorant of actual history.

No own ever viewed the holocaust was acceptable, moron. On the other hand, slavery was considered perfectly moral at the time. Rational people understand that. Hysterical morons like you don't.
Abolitionists never considered it moral, idiot. The North banned the practice.

Stop exposing your massive ignorance in public or I will have to keep spanking you.

"If slavery is not wrong, nothing is wrong." - Abraham Lincoln

Abolitionists never considered it moral, idiot. The North banned the practice.
The North enforced the slavery laws until the Civil war started, and even after that, in fact.

Some people consider it immoral to eat meat. Should we outlaw that practice?

Stop exposing your massive ignorance in public or I will have to keep spanking you.

"If slavery is not wrong, nothing is wrong." - Abraham Lincoln

You can find a long line of people who said precisely the opposite, dumbass. Lincoln wasn't a dictator. Slavery was legal according to the laws of the United States.

I am opposed to anyone tearing down statues . . .

Thats all your side does is tear down statues you freak, and then you erect statues to gangbanging felons like George Floyd.

You are a total piece of shit, exactly the type of asshole that the OP correctly says is not a real American

A true American is a patriot willing to defend his homeland, who does not care what race you are, and who is willing to stand up for his interests and the interests of his state.

A true American is a patriot willing to defend his homeland, who does not care what race you are, and who is willing to stand up for his interests and the interests of his state.
Very good. I like that

Very good. I like that
I understand that this is a good thing, but I am offended that there is not a patriot in power now, but one who stands up for his own interests, not the interests of the people. It offends me that instead of uniting, some people call others Nazis only because of their political views, or call them racists because of a historical mistake. We are on the brink of World War III and we have a discussion about the number of genders.

Oh, so now you know his heart and you know his prayers to God. When did you get promoted to being the new God? Judgmental POS's like you make me sick. You may have served the country but that does not give you the right to play God and be an asshole.
He (tramp) doesn't pray to God. More money is like it, the money god.

Forum List

Back