What if there was undeniable proof positive of no god?

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
How would you react if undeniable, irrefutable proof was discovered that God doesn’t exist?

1648958225024.png

Be civil now.

How would you react if undeniable, irrefutable proof was discovered that God doesn’t exist?

View attachment 625396

Be civil now.
I can't prove the universe wasn't created by a cosmically gigantic gay unicorn, and neither can you. That doesn't mean anybody should believe it. You can't prove or disprove a negative. It's a waste of time, but a lot of people love wasting time.

Come on people!!!
Answer the question or don't post.

It's just a random question.

What would be your first thought if legitimate archaeologists and religious historians found absolute proof that there is no god? What would be your first thought and/or feeling?

Come on people!!!

What would be your first thought if legitimate archaeologists and religious historians found absolute proof that there is no god? What would be your first thought and/or feeling?
What is the absolute proof of no God?

Come on people!!!

My first thought would be that former believers are going to be desperate to fill that hole in their lives, which will lead to all new kinds of horrors. A reboot of the former religions would happen within weeks if not days. Millions of people would die before the new status quo is found.

Come on people!!!

How do you prove that love actually exists? Undeniable and absolute proof...how would YOU react?

Those who believe, have FAITH. How does one "prove" faith?

It's a dumb question. You picked the wrong one.

Come on people!!!

Sorry, can't answer a question based on a logical fallacy, no matter how many times you demand that I pretend it isn't.

How does an archaeologist or religious historian overcome your logical fallacy any more than anyone else can?

There is no proof there is a God, so as far as I'm concerned, there isn't.

More logical fallacies. Absence of proof is not proof of absence. I'm betting you believe in a lot of things that have no empirical proof for their existence.

What is it about certain topics that make people think it's okay to park their brains in neutral and spit out any old sloppy thing?

Forum List

Back