What if there was undeniable proof positive of no god?

If that makes you feel better, sure.
It's all factual. Quite independent of anything I desire or of what I had for breakfast.

Take a look for yourself

You can sprinkle this metaphysical nonsense on anything or nothing at all, and it affects nothing. It explains nothing. It yields no useful predictions, ever.

It doesn't matter if it is true or not. Like claiming we live in a matrix with no way out. Just extraneous nonsense.

It's all factual. Quite independent of anything I desire or of what I had for breakfast.

Take a look for yourself

You can sprinkle this metaphysical nonsense on anything or nothing at all, and it affects nothing. It explains nothing. It yields no useful predictions, ever.

It doesn't matter if it is true or not. Like claiming we live in a matrix with no way out. Just extraneous nonsense.
And yet people are still allowed to believe what they will.

Okay. The physical aspects of the various faiths not existing, you can make a case for that.

But how can you know if the metaphysical doesn't exist?

as stated, physiology is a metaphysical substance and has a unique spiritual content from the heavens all beings use to stay alive when brought into existence ...

- the desert religions are political vehicles used by the depraved to exert influence that otherwise would not exist. - as written, where certain aspects of those religions are authentic but useless in the form they are conveyed.

as stated, physiology is a metaphysical substance and has a unique spiritual content from the heavens all beings use to stay alive when brought into existence ...

- the desert religions are political vehicles used by the depraved to exert influence that otherwise would not exist. - as written, where certain aspects of those religions are authentic but useless in the form they are conveyed.
Okay, fair enough.

Forum List

Back