What if there was undeniable proof positive of no god?

No it wouldn't because none of that nonsense exists now.
You certainly have a big mouth, but you can't actually prove any of your claims because you don't have any idea what you are talking about.

I think its arrogance of you to think you deserve another life after you've done no more than atheists on this earth.
Atheists are such horrible people. I have to suppress a snicker whenever I hear that one of them has died. That's got to be Karma in its purist form.

Youre a hypocrite and as ignorant as a stump.
You cannot provide any examples of hypocrisy in any of my posts.

Everyone is ignorant about some subjects. I at least know better than to make proclamations about subjects that I don't know anything about.

Why? Do you think you'd be letting YHWH down if you were honest and it appreciates deceit more?
You mean why suppress the snicker instead of guffawing loudly and chanting "another one bites the dust"??

Good question. I've never met an atheist worthy of the respect. I guess I just had some manners drilled into me when I was young.

I can't prove the universe wasn't created by a cosmically gigantic gay unicorn, and neither can you. That doesn't mean anybody should believe it. You can't prove or disprove a negative. It's a waste of time, but a lot of people love wasting time.
Nobody should believe Communism is a great idea, but there are people who believe in it.

Do you think baby Jesus doesn't know what you really think?
Suppressing a snicker doesn't mean that the reason for the suppression is an attempt to fool God. It can also just be an effort to be polite around other people.

As I said, I guess I just had some manners drilled into me when I was young.

But to answer your question, if there is a God, and if he is omnipotent, then of course he would know what I think.

I think it's because they all want to live on in heaven, but they don't. There is nothing after this life, only memories of dead people.

I can't prove the universe wasn't created by a cosmically gigantic gay unicorn, and neither can you. That doesn't mean anybody should believe it. You can't prove or disprove a negative. It's a waste of time, but a lot of people love wasting time.
After my dog was in the garage, apparently barking at something I couldn't see. I hired several very reputable physicists to investigate the matter. After many scientific tests they have apparently conclusively proven that the universe was created by the invisible fire-breathing dragon that has apparently taken up residence in my garage.

After my dog was in the garage, apparently barking at something I couldn't see. I hired several very reputable physicists to investigate the matter. After many scientific tests they have apparently conclusively proven that the universe was created by the invisible fire-breathing dragon that has apparently taken up residence in my garage.
What does a video of Biden has to do with there is a god or not? I see it's in you signature, excuse me.

But to answer your question, if there is a God, and if he is omnipotent, then of course he would know what I think.
Really? From your karma comment it appeared you had no doubt of gods' existence when you wrote it, otherwise karma would not apply. What changed?

Really? From your karma comment it appeared you had no doubt of gods' existence when you wrote it, otherwise karma would not apply. What changed?
Why would Karma require God's existence?

Even if Karma did require God's existence, one can still refer to Karma regardless of belief.

I have no idea if Karma really exists, but I can still smugly refer to it whenever I see bad things happen to bad people.

At any rate, I am mostly agnostic. I have no idea if there is a God, and neither does anyone else. And atheists don't know either.

I loosely act as if there is a God, but I don't pretend to actually know. I definitely hope there is a God. I really don't want to cease to exist when I die. I also really don't want that to happen to the people I care about.

I think if one of these atheists ever taunts me to my face about ceasing to exist when I die I'll punch them in the nose. Really, I always thought Jehovah's Witnesses were annoying, but they are nowhere near as obnoxious as atheists.

If there is a God, I assume that all religions are equally valid ways of reaching out to God.

I was raised Catholic, but haven't been to church since I graduated from high school (which was quite some time ago). I have no complaints about the Catholic faith though. I think it might be cool to attend one of those masses where the priest says everything in Latin just for kicks.

My childhood church is closed and has suffered something like a million dollars worth of water damage. That bothers me. I have fond memories of aimlessly staring at the stained glass windows while ignoring whatever the priest was saying. If I ever win the lottery I'll pay to have that church repaired even if I never bother to go back in it.

That sums up just about everything that I can think of about my religious beliefs.

This entire board is here because people are wasting time

Why would Karma require God's existence?
For karma to apply at an atheist's death.

Do you really not get that?

Oh well.

edit...Ah, I just read the rest of your post. Serves me right. If you didn't have contradictory thoughts you'd have none.

How would you react if undeniable, irrefutable proof was discovered that God doesn’t exist?

View attachment 625396

Be civil now.
Seriously, what we got here is u don't subscribe to any belief system that incluces what u've decided that anyone else calls "God". That's fine. fwiw, I doubt that anyone else believes in the kind of god that you don't believe in.

You're probably going to sound combative to many who will want to fight with you. Let's agree that squabling isn't healthy and life is already too short as it is. Let's also agree to set aside hostility and instead gain by sharing ideas that work.

Are we still together?

For karma to apply at an atheist's death.

Do you really not get that?

Oh well.

edit...Ah, I just read the rest of your post. Serves me right. If you didn't have contradictory thoughts you'd have none.
This is a bit hard to follow but what I'm getting here is you have a dim view of the karma an atheist will accrue. Is that what u believe?

Forum List

Back