What if there was undeniable proof positive of no god?

I already know by the huge number of known bible errors that it can't be from a god who is too shy to post his phone number, e-mail address or use the TV to talk to all of us at once.

And who are you, that you deserve to have the Creator of the Universe personally show up and beg you to believe in Him?

Conceited much?

And who are you, that you deserve to have the Creator of the Universe personally show up and beg you to believe in Him?

Conceited much?

His book is having easy to read errors, and it claims it came from God in Timothy 3:16-17

Yes, yes, you did many extensive minutes of research on the Internet, and are now a Biblical expert.

Ha ha, I used to be a Deacon of the church and yes I did know a lot because I used to teach the bible to people for a while owned about 25 different bibles at one time already gave you a verse and you are ignoring it....

The internet website has long ago posted the many bible errors (some known for over 100 years) that are easy to read since they post the chapter and verses for reading.

Ha ha, I used to be a Deacon of the church and yes I did know a lot because I used to teach the bible to people for a while owned about 25 different bibles at one time already gave you a verse and you are ignoring it....

The internet website has long ago posted the many bible errors (some known for over 100 years) that are easy to read since they post the chapter and verses for reading.

Yes, I'm ignoring your, "Aha, I gave you the verse!" for two reasons. First, because the way your post is written indicates that the verse proves the Bible claims to be from God. I have no argument with that premise, and I'm not obligated to comment in any way on something I don't disagree with. The second, and more important, reason is that you neglected to specify whether it was 1 Timothy or 2 Timothy. One would think a "Deacon of the church who taught the Bible and owns 25 of them" would at least know that there are two books of Timothy. I don't know what church you were a leader in, but at the moment, I'm deeply unimpressed.

Maybe next time you're in a big rush to prove how superior you're sure you are, you should start by learning to speak basic English clearly.

Yes, I'm ignoring your, "Aha, I gave you the verse!" for two reasons. First, because the way your post is written indicates that the verse proves the Bible claims to be from God. I have no argument with that premise, and I'm not obligated to comment in any way on something I don't disagree with. The second, and more important, reason is that you neglected to specify whether it was 1 Timothy or 2 Timothy. One would think a "Deacon of the church who taught the Bible and owns 25 of them" would at least know that there are two books of Timothy. I don't know what church you were a leader in, but at the moment, I'm deeply unimpressed.

Maybe next time you're in a big rush to prove how superior you're sure you are, you should start by learning to speak basic English clearly.

He he it is clear you never read the verse at all since it was, I pointed out it all comes from god in the first place

quoting myself:

"His book is having easy to read errors, and it claims it came from God in Timothy 3:16-17"

=====

2 Timothy 3:16-17

New International Version

16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God[a] may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

I don’t believe in hell, anyway. And absolute proof that all of everything occurred without any causation would not overly concern me. But I doubt I’d change my behavior much. It’s not the fear of damnation that persuades me to behave in a humane and civil manner. It’s not actually fear of punishment from law enforcement and the justice system, either. I just think that some law and order and rules of behavior make living in a society and a community more tolerable.

There is an impossibility of proving a negative.

The relationship between diety and believer is the most personal there is. To those that have had God's existence revealed to them, personally, no amount of disproof will convince them otherwise.

Conceited much?
Yet, there are times when God does exactly that. When God wants you to believe in Him, your life will become one unending misery until you do.

Satan is very good at what he does, and this thread is proof of that.
The arrogance of you to suggest you know what Satan does. You don't even have evidence your silly god exist.

Every religion ever practised was man made and not one god ever attached to it. Not one.
There is no evidence on earth for one nor is there a reason for there to be one. Its all explained without a god involved.
But of course won't accept that because you inherited you stupidity after being born a atheist but had the shit frightened out of you by religion and forced you to follow. Now as a mature human you haven't got the intelligence to see you've been conned or the courage to admit it for fear others will shun you.
Stick with your immaculate conceptions etc son. That shows your real maturity as a human.

The arrogance of you to suggest you know what Satan does. You don't even have evidence your silly god exist.

Every religion ever practised was man made and not one god ever attached to it. Not one.
There is no evidence on earth for one nor is there a reason for there to be one. Its all explained without a god involved.
But of course won't accept that because you inherited you stupidity after being born a atheist but had the shit frightened out of you by religion and forced you to follow. Now as a mature human you haven't got the intelligence to see you've been conned or the courage to admit it for fear others will shun you.
Stick with your immaculate conceptions etc son. That shows your real maturity as a human.
Wow. Who would have known that colon was an atheist?

Yeah there is, just nothing that you would accept.
And, that's perfectly fine.
If there is, show it here.
I'll predict now you cannot produce irrefutable evidence but some biblical passage or other shit.
You have nothing.

How would you react if undeniable, irrefutable proof was discovered that God doesn’t exist?
Would that also prove that there was no afterlife, and no system of divine justice awaiting those who get away with evil here on earth?

Because that would certainly suck and I would find it pretty depressing. I for one am horrified at the possibility that I might cease to exist when I die. I don't understand how atheists are always so happy about believing that they will cease to exist when they die.

And I am disgusted when I see people get away with committing evil here on earth. I'd kind of like to know that people like Hitler are actually in Hell.

If, however, this hypothetical proof that there is no God still allowed for an afterlife and for a system of divine justice awaiting evil scumbags, I guess it wouldn't bother me too much.

More logical fallacies. Absence of proof is not proof of absence. I'm betting you believe in a lot of things that have no empirical proof for their existence.

What is it about certain topics that make people think it's okay to park their brains in neutral and spit out any old sloppy thing?
Silly cliches won't cut it.
You probably believe because you don't have the curiosity to check your facts. There us no evidence of God and you have nothing to prove otherwise.

Would that also prove that there was no afterlife, and no system of divine justice awaiting those who get away with evil here on earth?
No it wouldn't because none of that nonsense exists now. Your religion might suggest otherwise but it's bullshit.
Because that would certainly suck and I would find it pretty depressing.
I think its arrogance of you to think you deserve another life after you've done no more than atheists on this earth. Being a godbotherer doesn't include eternal life.
I for one am horrified at the possibility that I might cease to exist when I die.
Well you will be horrified alright because there is nothing after you die contrary to what your silly bible has told you. There's no evidence of anything. Ever wondered there are no records of anyone ever getting to heaven? Surely the church could tell you who made it. Maybe they know its bullshit also but don't tell the punters like you.
I don't understand how Atheists are always so happy about believing that they will cease to exist when they die.
Not so much happy more accepting there is nothing else. Religion has for centuries predicted the end of the earth and threats of raptures and other shit. They appear to want to bring judgement days etc as a punishment to atheists.
And I am disgusted when I see people get away with committing evil here on earth. I'd kind of like to know that people like Hitler are actually in Hell.
There's my point comrade. There's no evidence he went anywhere.
If, however, this hypothetical proof that there is no God still allowed for an afterlife and for a system of divine justice awaiting evil scumbags, I guess it wouldn't bother me too much.
So you are hoping there is a type of revenge for you for what you think should be punished and expecting god to do it.
Have you ever read the mass slaughter of innocent people in the old testament by your god?
Is that the same merciful wonderful sensitive god you pray to?
Youre a hypocrite and as ignorant as a stump.

Forum List

Back