What if both parties committed to protecting and preserving America’s founding principles, values, tradition and history?

What if both moved their platforms to perfectly align with our founders intent?
What if both parties committed to putting Americans and America first?
What if both parties agreed to ONLY do work for American citizens?
What if we got back to the JFK era when only little things separated the parties?

why would they do that when you folks will keep voting for them no matter what?

THEY DON'T HATE AMERICA FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!
Oh but they do…you’ve just been suckered...you’ve picked up a serious case of the FEELZ.
Don’t worry, this is very common among nutless Republicans, they are always looking for a reason to be nice to those they should hate.
Don’t ask your new friends “Do you hate America” read their posts and connect the dots.
What do they say about Americas core / founding tenets?
What do they say about protestant christianity?
What do they say about Americas right to sovereignty?
What do they say about capitalism?
What do they say about the sanctity of life?
Do they vehemently defend your First Amendment right?
Do they defend your Sencond Amendment right?
Do they stand against tyrannical government OR do they support a government that can force you to put medicine in your body that you do not want?
Trust me, these people HATE all that is American virtue.

Oh but they do…you’ve just been suckered...you’ve picked up a serious case of the FEELZ.
Don’t worry, this is very common among nutless Republicans, they are always looking for a reason to be nice to those they should hate.
Don’t ask your new friends “Do you hate America” read their posts and connect the dots.
Do they stand against tyrannical government OR do they support a government that can force you to put medicine in your body that you do not want?
Trust me, these people HATE all that is American virtue.

I've got one for you. If they hate America so badly then why have they decided to treat us as equals despite our differences? The true libtards could never do this.

I've got one for you. If they hate America so badly then why have they decided to treat us as equals despite our differences? The true libtards could never do this.

He still is an “outsider”

you are so damn cute when you are this naive...

1634595684795.png

1634595712115.png

My bet is; there are 10,000 images on the internet featuring people posed with the Clintons for photographs...are they all insiders?

I could find pictures of him with all the rich and powerful of the establishment, he used to hob nob with them all. But you would still deny it, you need that string to cling to.

Forum List

Back