What if both parties committed to protecting and preserving America’s founding principles, values, tradition and history?

What if both moved their platforms to perfectly align with our founders intent?
Isn’t it awfully strange that the aforementioned has to be asked?
founders-intentions-png.496533
What do you think made America and Americans so exceptional?

Exactly what is it you’re being deprived of?
Who said anything about deprivation?
Should I read the OP to you slowly?

What principles and values do you want t go back to?
probably they want to go back to slaves being 3/5ths of a person.
Again...it is you Lefties who tell us we need slaves.
Some things never change....Dems were telling us we needed slaves pre 1865 and they’re still telling us we need slaves in the 21st century.
We hear it all the time from the Left:
“We NEED illegals...Mexicans do the jobs whites won’t do and they do it for far less compensation. If we got rid of illegals are economy would collapse.”
the-two-platforms-the-democratic-platform-the-republican-platform-is-43367870.png

Some things never change....Dems were telling us we needed slaves pre 1865 and they’re still telling us we need slaves in the 21st century.
“We NEED illegals...Mexicans do the jobs whites won’t do and they do it for far less compensation. If we got rid of illegals are economy would collapse.”
the-two-platforms-the-democratic-platform-the-republican-platform-is-43367870.png
so which party says Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero & patriot?

Yet, it is today’s Republicans defending the legacy of the Confederacy and flying the Confederate Flag

Because, I don't think they do. I don't really understand them or their reasonings but I do think that they are misguided.
The JFK Democrats were almost Republicans…the parties were divided by minor things only…WHY?
Because at the bedrock of both parties was a deep desire to put America and Americans first. These new-age PROGRESSIVE Democrats have cultivated a hatred for America among the classes of people that never fit in. Concurrently they’ve injected millions of foreigners within our society…foreigners who can’t give two fucks about America at its core.
Todays Democrat Party is the Hate America, Change America Party…. Slade3200 and Coyote are platinum members of this Party.

The JFK Democrats were almost Republicans…the parties were divided by minor things only…WHY?
Because at the bedrock of both parties was a deep desire to put America and Americans first. These new-age PROGRESSIVE Democrats have cultivated a hatred for America among the classes of people that never fit in. Concurrently they’ve injected millions of foreigners within our society…foreigners who can’t give two fucks about America at its core.
Todays Democrat Party is the Hate America, Change America Party…. Slade3200 and Coyote are platinum members of this Party.

So far most of the hate I've been seeing in this thread is from you.

There were Liberal Republicans in the 60s who actually cared about Civil Rights, social programs, workers rights

By Reagan, they were all gone and sold out to pander to the wealthy

I'm not a Democrat.

So far most of the hate I've been seeing in this thread is from you.
I am 100%HATEFUL, I have the balls to hate, I think everyone should hate the right people.
But you’re friends with people who hate America…Aaron wouldn’t approve of that…stop using his position to make some weird point. He wouldn’t like you…he’s hardcore like me.

By Reagan, they were all gone and sold out to pander to the wealthy

You mean to pander to those that work for a living. Democrats pander to the sloths and for some reason you blockheads think that is a good thing for our country.

And the racists. Can't forget the racists.
After Democrats approved the Civil Rights Act, Republicans moved in to gain control of the South by opposing Affirmative Action, Busing and integration

I am 100%HATEFUL, I have the balls to hate, I think everyone should hate the right people.
But you’re friends with people who hate America…Aaron wouldn’t approve of that…stop using his position to make some weird point. He wouldn’t like you…he’s hardcore like me.

AND STOP SPEAKING FOR OTHER PEOPLE!!! THEY DON'T HATE AMERICA FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

You mean to pander to those that work for a living. Democrats pander to the sloths and for some reason you blockheads think that is a good thing for our country.
No, Republicans destroyed the Unions and removed worker protections

After Democrats approved the Civil Rights Act, Republicans moved in to gain control of the South by opposing Affirmative Action, Busing and integration

Opposing Affirmative Action is exactly the opposite of racism/sexism. Affirmative Action discriminates solely on the basis of race and/or gender.

Your pet illegals did that….they destroyed all blue collar trade work….Remember now?

Republicans sold out our blue collar workers by holding down wages and benefits, destroying collective bargaining rights and watering down labor rules.

Illegals did not hold those jobs

Opposing Affirmative Action is exactly the opposite of racism/sexism. Affirmative Action discriminates solely on the basis of race and/or gender.

Affirmative Action opened up opportunities for women and minorities. They were able to get jobs previously reserved for white males

Forum List

Back