What if both parties committed to protecting and preserving America’s founding principles, values, tradition and history?

easyt65 said:
Democratsvhave proven they don't give a damn about anything but money, power, and Marxist authoritarian control at any cost.....

Do either of you know any democrats in real life, people you know personally, that only care about money power and authoritarian control at any cost?? Trump doesn’t count, I’m asking about personal Relationships
I know many....every single one is a FEELZ voter....they vote on social construct, they can't give two fucks about REAL politics that matter.

I know many....every single one is a FEELZ voter....they vote on social construct, they can't give two fucks about REAL politics that matter.
This is where your delusions kick in. Very little politics really matter. It’s all hot air and you suck it all up

easyt65 said:
Democratsvhave proven they don't give a damn about anything but money, power, and Marxist authoritarian control at any cost.....

Do either of you know any democrats in real life, people you know personally, that only care about money power and authoritarian control at any cost?? Trump doesn’t count, I’m asking about personal Relationships

No, but that was a compliment lol (He is sort of right about Trump btw, but at least he could do the job.)

What if both parties committed to protecting and preserving America’s founding principles, values, tradition and history?

I suppose slavery and cotton will return; current treaties with Indians will be disavowed; women will lose the vote and return to the kitchen; the pledge of allegiance will be abandoned.

What if both moved their platforms to perfectly align with our founders intent?
What if both parties committed to putting Americans and America first?
What if both parties agreed to ONLY do work for American citizens?
What if we got back to the JFK era when only little things separated the parties?

Isn’t it awfully strange that the aforementioned has to be asked?

That ship sailed more than a hundred years ago and has been cruising around the world ever since.

We just had one of those on November 3, 2020...
You are a proponent of the revisions made to voting guidelines in the 11th hour…the ones that state legislators played no part in, the ones made under the guise of national emergency?

You are a proponent of the revisions made to voting guidelines in the 11th hour…the ones that state legislators played no part in, the ones made under the guise of national emergency?
Please quantity the difference made by such changes - of a nature and extent sufficient to change the outcome on a statewide or nationwide scale.

What if we got back to the JFK era when only little things separated the parties?

You'd have to get over that hurdle where the president is calling fallen soldiers suckers and losers. That was a first.

Never happen. Today’s American Marxist loaths the premise of America.

Forum List

Back