What if a COVID vaccine is required to return to Work/School?

What if a COVID vaccine is forced?

• Total voters
I'm pro-choice my body my choice ain't that right proabortionist?
I choose not to that any shots
As I said,I hope you are prepared to die of starvation then and everybody here that has said they won’t take it is as well because they will be scanning us to see if we have taken it and if you haven’t,you won’t be able to do anything,travel,go out to eat,buy grocery’s for food,nothing.so I hope you all are prepared to go out in starvation as I am if it comes down to that.

What frightening fakery engineered to force compliance is being rolled out today???

As I said,I hope you are prepared to die of starvation then and everybody here that has said they won’t take it is as well because they will be scanning us to see if we have taken it and if you haven’t,you won’t be able to do anything,travel,go out to eat,buy grocery’s for food,nothing.so I hope you all are prepared to go out in starvation as I am if it comes down to that.
Dude I can grow my own food I can hunt my own food I can fish for my food
Screw you fucking fascist

So...a magic RNA altering vaccine is developed (the current one in progress):

Although no mandate comes from any government authority to take the vaccine, the "health guidelines" financially threaten companies that don't adhere to government health recommendation that all employees be vaccinated (as of now, companies and businesses, like construction, force masks under the threat of extreme fines and loss of tax incentives).

So basically...you can't work if you don't take the vaccine...and that's also when the Deep State will cease their stimulus checks...so you'll have no income if you don't take the vaccine; it's also when Deep State will require children to return to school...if they have the vaccine...and most people can't afford babysitters...so yeah.

Is this when we start up the rotors?

Well, I'm retired, but I'll be glad to take the vaccine as soon as I see Nancy Pelosi take it.
she ain't ever going to do that. You may see her take a shot, but it won't be any fking vaccine.

Our Conservatives are already gearing up the fear mongering against getting a COVID vaccine.
What happens if people get rounded up? There are people who have faith. And beliefs. You may not like it. But it exists. You would think that this would not even happen in this time period. Using other ways.

There has already been a COVID-19 tracker put on all of our phones without our knowledge.

When everyone was having ‘phone disruptions’ earlier this week, they were adding COVID-19 Trackers to our phones. If you have an Android phone, go under Settings, then GOOGLE settings and it’s there. If you have an iPhone, go to settings, privacy, then health. I don’t think you really overstand what they’re trying to do here.

---------

I have it on my phone.

Just wondering how many people you personally know that has had the China virus?

How many people do you personally know that has died from it?

I know 5 people, two in their 70s, and one 64. All lived. All of them have spouses and none of their spouses caught it.

That's my personal experience. How about yours?

Has Fauci recommended all swing states shut down yet?

Huh.....

So, someone going to explain how NYC had over 200,000 RIOTING "protesters" and they didn't have an outbreak.

Oh, Florida did? NY not a swing state run by communists while South Florida loaded with anti Commie Cuban voters and Florida a crucial swing state that went to Trump in 2016?

Huh..

so you're hopping on the box car. gotcha. I thought you had a brain.

Dude I can grow my own food I can hunt my own food I can fish for my food
Screw you fucking fascist
his type will get in the box car to aushits. I bet he didn't drink when he was under 21 because he was told so.

There has already been a COVID-19 tracker put on all of our phones without our knowledge.

When everyone was having ‘phone disruptions’ earlier this week, they were adding COVID-19 Trackers to our phones. If you have an Android phone, go under Settings, then GOOGLE settings and it’s there. If you have an iPhone, go to settings, privacy, then health. I don’t think you really overstand what they’re trying to do here.

---------

I have it on my phone.

Just wondering how many people you personally know that has had the China virus?

I know 5 people, two in their 70s, and one 64. All lived. All of them have spouses and none of their spouses caught it.

Huh.....

So, someone going to explain how NYC had over 200,000 RIOTING "protesters" and they didn't have an outbreak.

Oh, Florida did? NY not a swing state run by communists while South Florida loaded with anti Commie Cuban voters and Florida a crucial swing state that went to Trump in 2016?

Huh..

You're right, it is there. Damn. Can it be uninstalled?

Of course it is your choice...

But it is also every businesses choice to serve you or not....

The Government can say your too dangerous to use some services... Again your choice...

You can't discover you have AIDS and then go around fucking people unprotected....

1596547793539.png

Obama took one will Trump?

Of course it is your choice...

But it is also every businesses choice to serve you or not....

The Government can say your too dangerous to use some services... Again your choice...

You can't discover you have AIDS and then go around fucking people unprotected....

View attachment 371057

Obama took one will Trump?

What a bunch of bed wetters you Progs are. You do love you some Gov force don't you?

---------

I have it on my phone.

Huh.....

Huh..

Do you know how much the Government doesn't give a shit at what you are doing...

@OrignalTree

Get some fucking professional help.... Stay on your meds...

Forum List

Back