What if a COVID vaccine is required to return to Work/School?

What if a COVID vaccine is forced?

• Total voters
Conservatives are anti vaccine, pro virus.

How many brain cells do you have to kill off to be that stupid?
the fact you think there could ever be a vaccine against a virus, shows your lack of brain. go quarantine like I already advised.

Your CHOICE stops when it endangers MY Health!
where in the constitution do you have the right to good health?
If health isn't "general welfare"(Art.1,Sec.8), I don't know what is.
has nothing to do with health. but thanks for playing. If it did, it would say health. the reason for the comment is for equal opportunity fairly. There is no guaranty of money or health. general welfare is your screw loose.

General Welfare Clause
The General Welfare Clause is a clause that is written into the U.S. Constitution which states, in so many words, that the government cannot exercise its powers simply because it feels like it. The exercise of governmental power must always be to the benefit of its people."

Not so kid. Just shut up and take YOUR vaccine.
Actually, yes it it's so. People who refuse the vaccine should be quarantined until they wise up.

You poor little bed wetters. You're afraid of your own shadows. You do love you some Gubmint force don't you?
You're afraid of getting a shot.

Who's the bed wetter here?

the fact you think there could ever be a vaccine against a virus, shows your lack of brain. go quarantine like I already advised.
You can't be serious. There are vaccines against many viruses from chickenpox to polio.

How hard do you have to work to remain that ignorant?

You can't be serious. There are vaccines against many viruses from chickenpox to polio.

sure. except the viruses still exist.

Why are you afraid of someone who doesn't get one if you got it?

uh oh, one you can't answer. hahahahahahahaha that's just how stupid the vaccine subject is. If it worked, you wouldn't need to do a mandate.

How hard do you have to work to continue taking away my freedom motherfucker?

I am not responsible for your well-being or health. Fuck off and die bitch.

If anybody comes near me with a fucking syringe I am drawing and firing. Get the fuck away from me or die motherfucker.

How hard do you have to work to continue taking away my freedom motherfucker?

I am not responsible for your well-being or health. Fuck off and die bitch.

If anybody comes near me with a fucking syringe I am drawing and firing. Get the fuck away from me or die motherfucker.
the statement he can't make is why it matters that you or I get a shot if theirs works. he can't answer it. The talking points manager didn't give him that material.

Actually, yes it it's so. People who refuse the vaccine should be quarantined until they wise up.

You poor little bed wetters. You're afraid of your own shadows. You do love you some Gubmint force don't you?

You are kid, you're willing to do whatever the Gov tells you to do. I don't tremble with fear over a virus that only truly hams those with

I'm not afraid of the virus.

For you Bed Wetters

Remember back in 2009 when we had the H1N1 flu pandemic, people were quarantined, businesses shut down and everyone wore masks? Yeah, me neither because it never happened. However take a look at these pandemic comparisons:

2020 COVID-19 in the United States: 2.6 million cases; 159,261 deaths

2009 H1N1 in the United States: 60.8 million cases; 12,469 deaths

According to the CDC, few young people had any existing immunity (as detected by antibody response) to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus, but nearly one-third of people over 60 years old had antibodies against this virus, likely from exposure to an older H1N1 virus earlier in their lives. This may explain the reason the death rate was significantly lower as it rarely impacted the elderly. Even though the H1N1 flu continued to infect people, the Obama administration told States to stop testing and collecting data since they already knew it had hit “pandemic” stage. Thus the statistics above are from April 2009-April 2010

I am no taking the Vaccine or The Tracking Quantum Dot Matrix Tatoo.
GoD you're fucking stupid.
God thinks you aren't going to be invited to Heaven.

1596558105401.png

Forum List

Back