What if a COVID vaccine is required to return to Work/School?

What if a COVID vaccine is forced?

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
So...a magic RNA altering vaccine is developed (the current one in progress):

Although no mandate comes from any government authority to take the vaccine, the "health guidelines" financially threaten companies that don't adhere to government health recommendation that all employees be vaccinated (as of now, companies and businesses, like construction, force masks under the threat of extreme fines and loss of tax incentives).

So basically...you can't work if you don't take the vaccine...and that's also when the Deep State will cease their stimulus checks...so you'll have no income if you don't take the vaccine; it's also when Deep State will require children to return to school...if they have the vaccine...and most people can't afford babysitters...so yeah.

Is this when we start up the rotors?

here are three levels of vaccine interventions, Winnike said. The first is voluntary, which includes vaccines like the flu and HPV that are recommended but not required. The second is mandatory, for which penalties like fines or barring children from school can be applied. These include the measles, polio, and hepatitis A and B vaccines that kids have to get to attend school.

The last is compulsory, which is the category anti-vaxxers fear most. Such vaccinations occur when an infected person defies voluntary and mandatory interventions and continues to spread disease around the community.

Last edited:

Although no mandate comes from any government authority to take the vaccine, the "health guidelines" financially threaten companies that don't adhere to government health recommendation that all employees be vaccinated (as of now, companies and businesses, like construction, force masks under the threat of extreme fines and loss of tax incentives).

So basically...you can't work if you don't take the vaccine...and that's also when the Deep State will cease their stimulus checks...so you'll have no income if you don't take the vaccine; it's also when Deep State will require children to return to school...if they have the vaccine...and most people can't afford babysitters...so yeah.

Well, I'm retired, but I'll be glad to take the vaccine as soon as I see Nancy Pelosi take it.

We are all going to have to make the choice of taking the vaccine or perish from the planet I am afraid in the near very close future because if you don’t take the vaccine,you won’t be able to buy grocery’s or anything,they will start scanning to see if you have it or not,if you have not taken it,you won’t be allowed in to shop. I wish this is what it would take for the police to get off their butts and arrest all these criminal politicians in Washington but they let 9/11 happen and did nothing so they won’t this time either. So I am afraid we are all going to have to make the choice of taking it or die starving to death,I will do the latter if it comes down to that as I believe it will. If you give up security to live under their terms,then you give up your soul to them and your freedoms as well.im not about to do that,rather starve to death as painful as that would be to go out.

Screen-Shot-2020-08-02-at-10.33.35-PM.png

daily lamma.png

Well, I'm retired, but I'll be glad to take the vaccine as soon as I see Nancy Pelosi take it.

Only if Nancy Pelosi agrees to take the vaccine that they were originally going to inject into my arm.

The elite will fake having taken the vaccine by injecting water.

I am no taking the Vaccine or The Tracking Quantum Dot Matrix Tatoo.
Social distancing is for pussies! Don’t wear masks! Vaccines will kill you!

TRUMP 2020

Prepare yourself, communist, for the People of America have now donned the full armor of God. We see the cataclysm, and through God himself we shall prevail, for we wear the full armor of God.

The Legions of Hell that seek to devour this world will be purged from this Earth by the Wrath of the Almighty.

TRUMP 2020

Social Distancing is to refine AI facial recognition in stores etc. and COVID 19 Tracking on your Smart Phone. Staying 6 feet apart makes it much easier to tell who is who.
1596463536241.png

TRUMP 2020

Social Distancing is to refine AI facial recognition in stores etc. and COVID 19 Tracking on your Smart Phone. Staying 6 feet apart makes it much easier to tell who is who.
View attachment 370560

Of course, tracking devices still won't be implemented at the polls when we vote...that would be suppression..!?>!?

Forum List

Back