What if a COVID vaccine is required to return to Work/School?

What if a COVID vaccine is forced?

• Total voters
I don’t love the idea of mandatory vaccines but if it is then I’ll take it so that I can be protected and move on with my life.
What a fool . You are what they are looking for. Every day you go out and risk your life. What is different since COVID for you that you would comprise your life? Explain for me

If it means i'm protected from getting the virus which then potentially means I can't give someone else the virus then i'd take a vaccine for that end result. I don't want coronavirus any more than I want the flu which is why I get the flu shot every year. I buckle my seat belt in my car to give myself better protection from an accident. I don't go to areas by myself that could be unsafe to help protect myself from potential bad situations. I wear sunblock in the summer if I go to the beach to protect my skin. I could not buckle my seatbelt, I could go into dangerous areas, I could not wear sunscreen, I could do a lot of things that could increase the risk of me getting harmed but why would I want to do that?
do you still use your phone while you drive? Can't make me take something I choose to take a risk with.

We little people have no choice but to comply with government orders.

The Establishment knows that all the tough talk about opposition quickly evaporates when push comes to shove.

We have to have a license to drive (which we are reminded is NOT a right).

We have to let our children be vaccinated for various diseases before they enter school.

So we will have to carry a card certifying that we have taken the virus vaccine.

That's how the cookie crumbles.

Cowards like me will humbly submit.

But even tough guys & gals will eventually submit, too.
nope

Your CHOICE stops when it endangers MY Health!
If you believe in the vaccine, YOU take the vaccine and you have nothing to worry about if I chose to or don't chose to to take the vaccine myself...you need to pay for your own vaccine btw as well, its not my responsibility to baby you.

Your CHOICE stops when it endangers MY Health!
If you believe in the vaccine, YOU take the vaccine and you have nothing to worry about if I chose to or don't chose to to take the vaccine myself...you need to pay for your own vaccine btw as well, its not my responsibility to baby you.

Well they plan to give it for free so the insurance premiums will go higher because big pharma don't give anything away for free. We will pay for it all in the end even if we don't take the poison.

So...a magic RNA altering vaccine is developed (the current one in progress):

Although no mandate comes from any government authority to take the vaccine, the "health guidelines" financially threaten companies that don't adhere to government health recommendation that all employees be vaccinated (as of now, companies and businesses, like construction, force masks under the threat of extreme fines and loss of tax incentives).

So basically...you can't work if you don't take the vaccine...and that's also when the Deep State will cease their stimulus checks...so you'll have no income if you don't take the vaccine; it's also when Deep State will require children to return to school...if they have the vaccine...and most people can't afford babysitters...so yeah.

Is this when we start up the rotors?

here are three levels of vaccine interventions, Winnike said. The first is voluntary, which includes vaccines like the flu and HPV that are recommended but not required. The second is mandatory, for which penalties like fines or barring children from school can be applied. These include the measles, polio, and hepatitis A and B vaccines that kids have to get to attend school.

The last is compulsory, which is the category anti-vaxxers fear most. Such vaccinations occur when an infected person defies voluntary and mandatory interventions and continues to spread disease around the community.

We don't need a China virus vaccine. It's not deadly. Just open up society and go about daily life. Communist are trying to get the public to accept Big Brother policies. College campuses need a purge of faculty members who support groups like Antifa and BLM.

we are a, if you walk outside, you take the risk that something may happen to you. Hit by a car, get sick, etc. That's our society. no better said than the congressman from CA.

I rise this morning in defense of Governor Gavin Newsom who recently defied his own idiotic Covid edicts as he partied at one of the few restaurants that he has not yet forced out of business. I defend him because he was doing what we all once did in a free society: make our own decisions over what risks we are willing to run and what precautions we are willing to take according to our own circumstances to protect our own health.

Yes, Covid is a nasty bug and a quarter of a million Americans have died while having it. But this isn’t the Bubonic Plague. The CDC’s best estimate is that if you are under 49, your chance for surviving Covid – it you get it – is 99.92 percent. Even for those over 70 the survival rate is 94.6 percent.

Forty percent who get it don’t even know they have it. Yet we have allowed our officials to ruin our quality of life over it – destroying countless businesses, throwing tens of millions into unemployment, robbing our children of their educations and shredding our most cherished rights as Americans.

I don’t love the idea of mandatory vaccines but if it is then I’ll take it so that I can be protected and move on with my life.
What a fool . You are what they are looking for. Every day you go out and risk your life. What is different since COVID for you that you would comprise your life? Explain for me

If it means i'm protected from getting the virus which then potentially means I can't give someone else the virus then i'd take a vaccine for that end result. I don't want coronavirus any more than I want the flu which is why I get the flu shot every year. I buckle my seat belt in my car to give myself better protection from an accident. I don't go to areas by myself that could be unsafe to help protect myself from potential bad situations. I wear sunblock in the summer if I go to the beach to protect my skin. I could not buckle my seatbelt, I could go into dangerous areas, I could not wear sunscreen, I could do a lot of things that could increase the risk of me getting harmed but why would I want to do that?
do you still use your phone while you drive? Can't make me take something I choose to take a risk with.

It’s illegal to hold my phone while driving in New York and if you do you can get a heavy fine. I do use it when I’m driving but through the Bluetooth connection and speakers in my car which is legal and safer. Nobody is going to physically make you get a covid vaccine but if you work for the state and they require it for work or if you work for a private company and they require it or a place of business requires it for you to be a customer then you have a choice to make on your own but it may get hard for you. You don’t have to wear a seatbelt but there may be consequences for you both legally, financially, and physically if you get in a wreck or get a ticket.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0057CRKZ4/?tag=ff0d01-20

Sunscreens - Biohazard: Treat as Hazardous Waste - Kindle edition by Plourde PhD, Elizabeth. Health, Fitness & Dieting Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

A good sunscreen is proven to be safe and effective for protecting your skin from burning and can help reduce the risk of melanoma. It’s pretty well accepted fact. It’s not a cure all against skin cancer but wearing it is a basic way to protect your skin when out in the sun for a while.

Sunscreens - Biohazard: Treat as Hazardous Waste - Kindle edition by Plourde PhD, Elizabeth. Health, Fitness & Dieting Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

A good sunscreen is proven to be safe and effective for protecting your skin from burning and can help reduce the risk of melanoma. It’s pretty well accepted fact. It’s not a cure all against skin cancer but wearing it is a basic way to protect your skin when out in the sun for a while.
For a while is great for you. Dumbasses who go to the beach ? Wellll that's another rodeo

Although no mandate comes from any government authority to take the vaccine, the "health guidelines" financially threaten companies that don't adhere to government health recommendation that all employees be vaccinated (as of now, companies and businesses, like construction, force masks under the threat of extreme fines and loss of tax incentives).

So basically...you can't work if you don't take the vaccine...and that's also when the Deep State will cease their stimulus checks...so you'll have no income if you don't take the vaccine; it's also when Deep State will require children to return to school...if they have the vaccine...and most people can't afford babysitters...so yeah.

here are three levels of vaccine interventions, Winnike said. The first is voluntary, which includes vaccines like the flu and HPV that are recommended but not required. The second is mandatory, for which penalties like fines or barring children from school can be applied. These include the measles, polio, and hepatitis A and B vaccines that kids have to get to attend school.

The last is compulsory, which is the category anti-vaxxers fear most. Such vaccinations occur when an infected person defies voluntary and mandatory interventions and continues to spread disease around the community.

We don't need a China virus vaccine. It's not deadly. Just open up society and go about daily life. Communist are trying to get the public to accept Big Brother policies. College campuses need a purge of faculty members who support groups like Antifa and BLM.

we are a, if you walk outside, you take the risk that something may happen to you. Hit by a car, get sick, etc. That's our society. no better said than the congressman from CA.

I rise this morning in defense of Governor Gavin Newsom who recently defied his own idiotic Covid edicts as he partied at one of the few restaurants that he has not yet forced out of business. I defend him because he was doing what we all once did in a free society: make our own decisions over what risks we are willing to run and what precautions we are willing to take according to our own circumstances to protect our own health.

Yes, Covid is a nasty bug and a quarter of a million Americans have died while having it. But this isn’t the Bubonic Plague. The CDC’s best estimate is that if you are under 49, your chance for surviving Covid – it you get it – is 99.92 percent. Even for those over 70 the survival rate is 94.6 percent.

Forty percent who get it don’t even know they have it. Yet we have allowed our officials to ruin our quality of life over it – destroying countless businesses, throwing tens of millions into unemployment, robbing our children of their educations and shredding our most cherished rights as Americans.

Blue state governors are more like Commissar's in the former Soviet Union.

It’s illegal to hold my phone while driving in New York and if you do you can get a heavy fine. I do use it when I’m driving but through the Bluetooth connection and speakers in my car which is legal and safer. Nobody is going to physically make you get a covid vaccine but if you work for the state and they require it for work or if you work for a private company and they require it or a place of business requires it for you to be a customer then you have a choice to make on your own but it may get hard for you. You don’t have to wear a seatbelt but there may be consequences for you both legally, financially, and physically if you get in a wreck or get a ticket.
Democratic Party apparatus will soon have all of us doing the morning jerks and a daily two minutes hate directed at a picture of the Founding Father's signing the Constitution.

Democratic Party apparatus will soon have all of us doing the morning jerks and a daily two minutes hate directed at a picture of the Founding Father's signing the Constitution.

Blue state governors are more like Commissar's in the former Soviet Union.

they can all kiss my ass.

you ever touch it while you're driving? Like at a stop light? BTW, I see 1 out of four with a phone in their hands here in Illinois, and yes we have a law too. I also see cops who see these people and I've never seen once them pull them over. NEVER!!!! So stop already.

you ever touch it while you're driving? Like at a stop light? BTW, I see 1 out of four with a phone in their hands here in Illinois, and yes we have a law too. I also see cops who see these people and I've never seen once them pull them over. NEVER!!!! So stop already.

so because people in your area don’t follow the law then the law should just be ignored nationwide? Should all laws that are ignored by some citizens just be voided?

so because people in your area don’t follow the law then the law should just be ignored nationwide? Should all laws that are ignored by some citizens just be voided?
oh fk no. all laws should be followed. Laws that is. Mask wearing is not a law.

Forum List

Back