What if a COVID vaccine is required to return to Work/School?

What if a COVID vaccine is forced?

• Total voters
I'm pro-choice my body my choice ain't that right proabortionist?
I choose not to that any shots

Of course it is your choice...

But it is also every businesses choice to serve you or not....

The Government can say your too dangerous to use some services... Again your choice...

You can't discover you have AIDS and then go around fucking people unprotected....

View attachment 371057

Obama took one will Trump?
Huh, that’s exactly what happened. Went to court business wouldn’t hire aids people. Son, you lose the moment you hit send!

Rather be first in line for a vaccine than first in line for COVID

I'm not particularly worried about either one.

Frankly, I'm at a loss to truly understand all the fuss about either of them. Vaccines have been around for hundreds of years and Influenza for millions.

If either was going to wipe out our species, we'd have known about it by now.
I get a flu vaccine every year

Better safe than sorry

I get it free at work. I'm inclined to line up for anything free.
Then you don’t have to worry about me then, right?

There has already been a COVID-19 tracker put on all of our phones without our knowledge.

When everyone was having ‘phone disruptions’ earlier this week, they were adding COVID-19 Trackers to our phones. If you have an Android phone, go under Settings, then GOOGLE settings and it’s there. If you have an iPhone, go to settings, privacy, then health. I don’t think you really overstand what they’re trying to do here.

---------

I have it on my phone.

Just wondering how many people you personally know that has had the China virus?

How many people do you personally know that has died from it?

I know 5 people, two in their 70s, and one 64. All lived. All of them have spouses and none of their spouses caught it.

That's my personal experience. How about yours?

Has Fauci recommended all swing states shut down yet?

Huh.....

So, someone going to explain how NYC had over 200,000 RIOTING "protesters" and they didn't have an outbreak.

Oh, Florida did? NY not a swing state run by communists while South Florida loaded with anti Commie Cuban voters and Florida a crucial swing state that went to Trump in 2016?

Huh..

Do you know how much the Government doesn't give a shit at what you are doing...

@OrignalTree

Get some fucking professional help.... Stay on your meds...
Look at you.

you hate being on the wrong side.

Frankly, I'm at a loss to truly understand all the fuss about either of them. Vaccines have been around for hundreds of years and Influenza for millions.

Better safe than sorry

I tend not to worry about other people. Being concerned with how other people live their lives is probably the biggest cause of problems in this world.

Better safe than sorry

I tend not to worry about other people. Being concerned with how other people live their lives is probably the biggest cause of problems in this world.
yeah, so why does anyone think they can force someone to do something? that's all. I want every obese person to lose fking weight now. They may tip the planet.

You're afraid of getting a shot.

Who's the bed wetter here?
do you know what's in it?
It will have a list of ingredients when it's released.
Pancake batter. Yeah, I believe no government shit
Of course not, it's a conspiracy!

FREEDUMB!!
you're afraid of a virus. there's that. ewwwwwww. A virus that is only affecting less than 1% of the population. ewwwwwwwww. People win lotteries with worse odds. And you want the 99.05% to take a vaccine? hahahahahahahahaha, fk you!!

I am no taking the Vaccine or The Tracking Quantum Dot Matrix Tatoo.
Social distancing is for pussies! Don’t wear masks! Vaccines will kill you!

TRUMP 2020

Social Distancing is to refine AI facial recognition in stores etc. and COVID 19 Tracking on your Smart Phone. Staying 6 feet apart makes it much easier to tell who is who.
View attachment 370560

Of course, tracking devices still won't be implemented at the polls when we vote...that would be suppression..!?>!?
And after the tracking devices they begin …. bodily fluids

15 The second beast was permitted to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship it to be killed.

16 And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead,

17 so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark—the name of the beast or the number of its name.…

18 Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is 666.

You're afraid of getting a shot.

Who's the bed wetter here?
do you know what's in it?
It will have a list of ingredients when it's released.
Pancake batter. Yeah, I believe no government shit
Of course not, it's a conspiracy!

FREEDUMB!!
you're afraid of a virus. there's that. ewwwwwww. A virus that is only affecting less than 1% of the population. ewwwwwwwww. People win lotteries with worse odds. And you want the 99.05% to take a vaccine? hahahahahahahahaha, fk you!!
Math not your strong suit?

I don’t love the idea of mandatory vaccines but if it is then I’ll take it so that I can be protected and move on with my life.

I don’t love the idea of mandatory vaccines but if it is then I’ll take it so that I can be protected and move on with my life.
What a fool . You are what they are looking for. Every day you go out and risk your life. What is different since COVID for you that you would comprise your life? Explain for me

What a fool . You are what they are looking for. Every day you go out and risk your life. What is different since COVID for you that you would comprise your life? Explain for me

If it means i'm protected from getting the virus which then potentially means I can't give someone else the virus then i'd take a vaccine for that end result. I don't want coronavirus any more than I want the flu which is why I get the flu shot every year. I buckle my seat belt in my car to give myself better protection from an accident. I don't go to areas by myself that could be unsafe to help protect myself from potential bad situations. I wear sunblock in the summer if I go to the beach to protect my skin. I could not buckle my seatbelt, I could go into dangerous areas, I could not wear sunscreen, I could do a lot of things that could increase the risk of me getting harmed but why would I want to do that?

We are all going to have to make the choice of taking the vaccine or perish from the planet I am afraid in the near very close future because if you don’t take the vaccine,you won’t be able to buy grocery’s or anything,they will start scanning to see if you have it or not,if you have not taken it,you won’t be allowed in to shop. I wish this is what it would take for the police to get off their butts and arrest all these criminal politicians in Washington but they let 9/11 happen and did nothing so they won’t this time either. So I am afraid we are all going to have to make the choice of taking it or die starving to death,I will do the latter if it comes down to that as I believe it will. If you give up security to live under their terms,then you give up your soul to them and your freedoms as well.im not about to do that,rather starve to death as painful as that would be to go out.

Revelation 13

4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? 5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. 9If any man have an ear, let him hear. 10He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

The Beast Out of the Earth

11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

The Mark of the Beast

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

So...a magic RNA altering vaccine is developed (the current one in progress):

Although no mandate comes from any government authority to take the vaccine, the "health guidelines" financially threaten companies that don't adhere to government health recommendation that all employees be vaccinated (as of now, companies and businesses, like construction, force masks under the threat of extreme fines and loss of tax incentives).

So basically...you can't work if you don't take the vaccine...and that's also when the Deep State will cease their stimulus checks...so you'll have no income if you don't take the vaccine; it's also when Deep State will require children to return to school...if they have the vaccine...and most people can't afford babysitters...so yeah.

Is this when we start up the rotors?

here are three levels of vaccine interventions, Winnike said. The first is voluntary, which includes vaccines like the flu and HPV that are recommended but not required. The second is mandatory, for which penalties like fines or barring children from school can be applied. These include the measles, polio, and hepatitis A and B vaccines that kids have to get to attend school.

The last is compulsory, which is the category anti-vaxxers fear most. Such vaccinations occur when an infected person defies voluntary and mandatory interventions and continues to spread disease around the community.

Nah because of the nature of the virus vaccinating children makes no sense. Vaccinating teachers maybe

Work who knows. I think companies will re think policy once they realize how many of their employees do not trust and do not want the vaccine. Certainly not going to work if you have employees in red states

So...a magic RNA altering vaccine is developed (the current one in progress):

Although no mandate comes from any government authority to take the vaccine, the "health guidelines" financially threaten companies that don't adhere to government health recommendation that all employees be vaccinated (as of now, companies and businesses, like construction, force masks under the threat of extreme fines and loss of tax incentives).

So basically...you can't work if you don't take the vaccine...and that's also when the Deep State will cease their stimulus checks...so you'll have no income if you don't take the vaccine; it's also when Deep State will require children to return to school...if they have the vaccine...and most people can't afford babysitters...so yeah.

Is this when we start up the rotors?

here are three levels of vaccine interventions, Winnike said. The first is voluntary, which includes vaccines like the flu and HPV that are recommended but not required. The second is mandatory, for which penalties like fines or barring children from school can be applied. These include the measles, polio, and hepatitis A and B vaccines that kids have to get to attend school.

The last is compulsory, which is the category anti-vaxxers fear most. Such vaccinations occur when an infected person defies voluntary and mandatory interventions and continues to spread disease around the community.

We don't need a China virus vaccine. It's not deadly. Just open up society and go about daily life. Communist are trying to get the public to accept Big Brother policies. College campuses need a purge of faculty members who support groups like Antifa and BLM.

I won't be taking the vaccine for sure and if they make me, I will be going off the grid. Over my dead body. I would rather die for the cause then accept their tyranny.

We little people have no choice but to comply with government orders.

The Establishment knows that all the tough talk about opposition quickly evaporates when push comes to shove.

We have to have a license to drive (which we are reminded is NOT a right).

We have to let our children be vaccinated for various diseases before they enter school.

So we will have to carry a card certifying that we have taken the virus vaccine.

That's how the cookie crumbles.

Cowards like me will humbly submit.

But even tough guys & gals will eventually submit, too.

Forum List

Back