What if a COVID vaccine is required to return to Work/School?

What if a COVID vaccine is forced?

• Total voters
Your CHOICE stops when it endangers MY Health!

Not so kid. Just shut up and take YOUR vaccine.
Actually, yes it it's so. People who refuse the vaccine should be quarantined until they wise up.
People who take the Quantum Tattoo will be quarantined in Hell forever.
1596558201423.png

I’m sure there is a top fake fear hoax du jour so let’s break this down once again
7-8% infection rate day after day after day
What that means is 1 out of every 13.5 people tests positive.
That’s 10 out of 135 and 100 out of 1,350. From that 100 ONE will be mostly likely facing death. ONE out of every 1,350 tested people and 100 positives.
Slightly over 1,000do not even know they have it or sniffled a day or two

These facts stats were hard to get released and even so liberals who hate America and Trump along with their mouthpiece MSM will barrage us with some doubled death rate in an obscure county somewhere.
Wearing a mask on not a symbol of patriotism but rather one of pityfulness

Last edited:
I am no taking the Vaccine or The Tracking Quantum Dot Matrix Tatoo.
Social distancing is for pussies! Don’t wear masks! Vaccines will kill you!

TRUMP 2020

Social Distancing is to refine AI facial recognition in stores etc. and COVID 19 Tracking on your Smart Phone. Staying 6 feet apart makes it much easier to tell who is who.
View attachment 370560

Of course, tracking devices still won't be implemented at the polls when we vote...that would be suppression..!?>!?
And after the tracking devices they begin …. bodily fluids

I am no taking the Vaccine or The Tracking Quantum Dot Matrix Tatoo.
Social distancing is for pussies! Don’t wear masks! Vaccines will kill you!

TRUMP 2020
Correct I do neither I also fart in public
Most Trump voters do
and your point would be?
Trump voters stink
excellent stop breathing

I'm pro-choice my body my choice ain't that right proabortionist?
I choose not to that any shots

Of course it is your choice...

But it is also every businesses choice to serve you or not....

The Government can say your too dangerous to use some services... Again your choice...

You can't discover you have AIDS and then go around fucking people unprotected....

View attachment 371057

Obama took one will Trump?
obama took a shot or is that a photo op? If he took one that makes me want to shoot any fucker that tries to make me take the shot.

You can't be serious. There are vaccines against many viruses from chickenpox to polio.

How hard do you have to work to remain that ignorant?
sure. except the viruses still exist.

Why are you afraid of someone who doesn't get one if you got it?

uh oh, one you can't answer. hahahahahahahaha that's just how stupid the vaccine subject is. If it worked, you wouldn't need to do a mandate.
Vaccines can, in rare cases, eliminate a virus.

But it isn't the norm, be sure there's always some dumbass who didn't get the vaccine and harbors it for the rest of us. (That's you, in case you were wondering)

As far as being afraid of folks who don't get it, I'm not. Not for myself at least. But even highly effective vaccines aren't 100%, and there's always a certain segment of the population who can't get it for various medical reasons. That's why we need to vaccicate as many people as we can.

Now grow the fuck up, get your shots, and stop being a public health hazard.

Conservatives are anti vaccine, pro virus.

How many brain cells do you have to kill off to be that stupid?
the fact you think there could ever be a vaccine against a virus, shows your lack of brain. go quarantine like I already advised.
You can't be serious. There are vaccines against many viruses from chickenpox to polio.

How hard do you have to work to remain that ignorant?
How hard do you have to work to continue taking away my freedom motherfucker?

I am not responsible for your well-being or health. Fuck off and die bitch.

If anybody comes near me with a fucking syringe I am drawing and firing. Get the fuck away from me or die motherfucker.
Your freedom to be a public health hazard? Can you point to that in the Constitution?

Actually, yes it it's so. People who refuse the vaccine should be quarantined until they wise up.

You poor little bed wetters. You're afraid of your own shadows. You do love you some Gubmint force don't you?
You're afraid of getting a shot.

Who's the bed wetter here?

You are kid, you're willing to do whatever the Gov tells you to do. I don't tremble with fear over a virus that only truly hams those with
I'm getting the shot to protect my friends and family. You obviously don't care about that.

FREEDUMB!!!!

You poor little bed wetters. You're afraid of your own shadows. You do love you some Gubmint force don't you?

I'm not afraid of the virus.
Lol, you're afraid of a little shot.

You are kid, you're willing to do whatever the Gov tells you to do. I don't tremble with fear over a virus that only truly hams those with
I'm getting the shot to protect my friends and family. You obviously don't care about that.

FREEDUMB!!!!

You're getting a shot because you're a lemming.

FREEDUMB!!!!

You're getting a shot because you're a lemming.
Lol, nope.

FREEDUMB!!!

Rather be first in line for a vaccine than first in line for COVID

I'm not particularly worried about either one.

Frankly, I'm at a loss to truly understand all the fuss about either of them. Vaccines have been around for hundreds of years and Influenza for millions.

If either was going to wipe out our species, we'd have known about it by now.

From what I have heard only 70% of a population needs to be vaccinated for the vaccine to work in killing the virus....

Frankly, I'm at a loss to truly understand all the fuss about either of them. Vaccines have been around for hundreds of years and Influenza for millions.

I get a flu vaccine every year

Better safe than sorry

I get a flu vaccine every year

Better safe than sorry

I get it free at work. I'm inclined to line up for anything free.

I'm pro-choice my body my choice ain't that right proabortionist?
I choose not to that any shots
As I said,I hope you are prepared to die of starvation then and everybody here that has said they won’t take it is as well because they will be scanning us to see if we have taken it and if you haven’t,you won’t be able to do anything,travel,go out to eat,buy grocery’s for food,nothing.so I hope you all are prepared to go out in starvation as I am if it comes down to that.
As long as there are fish in the water, birds in the air, deer in the woods, and fruits and veggies growing from the ground, I'll not starve.

Forum List

Back