What have you boycotted ???

So far I boycotted nothing.

I am not saying I wouldn't boycott, but I simply stop using some products for different reasons.

For instance, I wasn't using Gillette for years, since I discovered Dollar Shave Club, and Harry's. But, if I was using Gillette, I would definitively stop after their recent stunt.

I haven't bought Nike for years. Their bright color design is most appealing to young people, and I like more classic design, so I;m buying Sketchers, and Adidas.

I opted out from cable TV in favor of streaming services. If I want to watch something, I know how to find it. My money will not go thru subscription to the media outlets that I don't watch.

I love GM cars but I stop buying or leasing GM cars since Government took over in 2009. There is nothing that Cadillac could offer to me that Mercedes can't. For my daughter I opted out to Ford, been leasing five Fusions in a row, and it's a great good sized car for her.

I dumped Netflix when they hired that worthless hateful Obama asshole and his transsexual husband.

I stopped watching and attending MLB games when they sent that team down to Cuba to be performing monkeys for Obama and Castro.

The NFL with their American hating Negroes will never get another dime from me including watching it on TV.

Forum List

Back