Nike
NFL- pending ???
Netflix
Pepsi
Kelloggs
ESPN
Cable TV

All leftist fascist outlets
Prove they are "leftist" which is very generic term and not a specific group.
You’re clearly a very uninformed dolt !!
AT&T owns CNN
CNN has destroyed America under Jeff Zucker

I have a question. If there has ever been one successful enough boycott, when did it take place and who did it concern?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I don't know if it was due to a boycott or just the way that things went, but I miss the Franco American food company. Their canned macaroni and cheese was awesome!

I want to boycott things...but I hardly ever use or support the companies and products in the first place.

I support Buy-cotts. Buy from Israel. Chick-fil-A. Hobby Lobby, Now Goya.

Boycotting China.

Purchase as much as I can from Missouri and the neighboring states. I see Sprint up there. I use them. Their HQ is in Overland Park, KS...part of greater Kansas City.

I buy from Wal-Mart over Amazon...Headquartered in Bentonville, AR.

BassPro, Springfield, MO

MidwayUSA, Midway, MO

O'Reilly's Auto Parts, Springfield, MO

Springfield Leather, Springfield, MO

Chippewa Boots, Carthage, MO

Ford Trucks, Claycomo, MO

Meek's Lumber, Springfield, MO

The NRA since they let the "assault weapons ban" happen. I was a member and everything.
Like you need an assault weapon.
Rights don't have a need scum sucker.

So you want dangerous people walking our streets with assault weapons? What for? Give me one good reason. To allow this is to allow our streets to be taken over by thugs. We've seen the boogaloos, the white "militia" gangs, the putin's poodles, and they are all prancing around with these things. Decent Americans need to do something about it.

The NRA since they let the "assault weapons ban" happen. I was a member and everything.

So you want dangerous people walking our streets with assault weapons? What for? Give me one good reason. To allow this is to allow our streets to be taken over by thugs. We've seen the boogaloos, the white "militia" gangs, the putin's poodles, and they are all prancing around with these things. Decent Americans need to do something about it.
How about you democrats stop letting them go?

How about you democrats stop letting them go?

Explain how "democrats" let them go. It's the republicans who keep trying to keep this trash on our streets. They always can be counted on to oppose sane legislation to control these weapons, which do not have any place in civilian American society. At least some are caught. How many times have we seen a display of these weapons caches on tables set up by police after raids on someone's home, sometimes with bomb-making materials? I remember some guy who was arrested at the southern border a while ago He was a member of a white gang and was supposed to not be allowed to carry weapons because of previous arrests. He was armed to the teeth. He said that he was there to "help." We have enough trouble with handguns in this country.

Who or what would anyone shoot them at in the U.S.A.?
raccoons
bobcats
coyotes
possums
stray dogs
deer
rabbits
squirrels
chipmunks
the rare mountain lion
heroin junkies that break into homes

That's just around around MY house.

I am pretty meh when it comes to boycotts. Sounds like too much work to track down the manufacturer, distributor, country of origin, ingredient, part, parent company, or board member of the products I purchase. I'd never get out of the grocery store. Even if I did there wouldn't be much to show for it since the list of crap I am supposed to be outraged about, and the people responsible, keeps growing.

I don't believe the Second Amendment mentions need. Does it?
Where it says words to the effect that a well regulated militia is needed for the security of a free state? Yeah, I think it does. What it doesn't mention is that people need to keep and bear firearms for self defence.

I find that many of the people that do these boycotts only avoid products and businesses they barely used to begin with. The haughty indignation usually vanishes into a puff of smoke the second it becomes an inconvenience to their life.

Well, I can't get rid of BOA! Changing all my accounts is such a hassle! I'll stick to boycotting Planters b/c they support gay marriage and my nut allergy would kill me.
BOA IS terrible bad though. I cringe if I get a check with BOA on it.

Where it says words to the effect that a well regulated militia is needed for the security of a free state? Yeah, I think it does. What it doesn't mention is that people need to keep and bear firearms for self defence.
1atrumpwrong.jpg

raccoons
bobcats
coyotes
possums
stray dogs
deer
rabbits
squirrels
chipmunks
the rare mountain lion

I am pretty meh when it comes to boycotts. Sounds like too much work to track down the manufacturer, distributor, country of origin, ingredient, part, parent company, or board member of the products I purchase. I'd never get out of the grocery store. Even if I did there wouldn't be much to show for it since the list of crap I am supposed to be outraged about, and the people responsible, keeps growing.

Nonsense. Hunting none of the animals you mentioned requires assault weapons to hunt them, even if you wanted to kill these animals for some reason. We don't have an army of "heroin junkies that break into homes" here. And even if there were so many of these people in our society, a handgun would take care of it. Hey, I grew up in New Jersey with a 22 pistol and a 22 rifle. We had a "bullet trap" in the basement and my father used to sight and allow me to squeeze the trigger. He taught me to NEVER, EVER point a gun at any being, human or animal, unless I HAD to use it. A black bear comes down from the mountains into the suburbs occasionally, but the police tranquilize it and cart it off. But in New Jersery and here in Virginia, we don't walk around with assault weapons. These are for the military. Last I checked, there were no wild Canadians or Mexicans coming over the transom. Let us return to civilization.

There is no need for them at all. Who or what would anyone shoot them at in the U.S.A.? We now have a militia, which is known as the National Guard. They Assault weapons should be banned for the common good. There is no legitimate use for them. Seeing a bunch of mentally unbalanced people walking down the street with them and knowing that there are gangs running around in the woods with them does not help your cause. The safety of ordinary Americans must be paramount.
Hey uhh...stupid...yeah you.
Where was The National Guard in Minneapolis, dumbass? Nowhere to be found, and it all burned. About guns..you don't want one? Don't buy one, but it's none of your business what unindoctrinated non-idiot Americans do, k?
You need dropped out into the woods with a pack of coyotes around to get you some reality.

Last edited:
It also says the people's right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

One does not need to have the government affirm the right to self defense as it is so obvious that the founders thought even an idiot like you wouldn't need to be told.

Last edited:
raccoons
bobcats
coyotes
possums
stray dogs
deer
rabbits
squirrels
chipmunks
the rare mountain lion

raccoons
bobcats
coyotes
possums
stray dogs
deer
rabbits
squirrels
chipmunks
the rare mountain lion

Nonsense. Hunting none of the animals you mentioned requires assault weapons to hunt them, even if you wanted to kill these animals for some reason. We don't have an army of "heroin junkies that break into homes" here. And even if there were so many of these people in our society, a handgun would take care of it. Hey, I grew up in New Jersey with a 22 pistol and a 22 rifle. We had a "bullet trap" in the basement and my father used to sight and allow me to squeeze the trigger. He taught me to NEVER, EVER point a gun at any being, human or animal, unless I HAD to use it. A black bear comes down from the mountains into the suburbs occasionally, but the police tranquilize it and cart it off. But in New Jersery and here in Virginia, we don't walk around with assault weapons. These are for the military. Last I checked, there were no wild Canadians or Mexicans coming over the transom. Let us return to civilization.
Foxes (only if really necessary)
Coy hogs
Coy chickens
Snakes
Alligators
Rabid Possums
Packs of coy dogs (very dangerous)
Bears
Wild Cats
Crocodiles
Sharks

Lysistrata is so stupid it's not even funny. The 2nd amendment is a right. She certainly is no intellectual giant that deserves to tell other people they can have guns or not.

Forum List

Back