What have you boycotted ???

The NRA since they let the "assault weapons ban" happen. I was a member and everything.
Like you need an assault weapon.
I never even liked them, it's the fact they (NRA) allowed it to happen that made me mad.
If somebody wants one, they should be allowed to have it.
It's not my cup of tea, but it might be for somebody else. :dunno:

After that, my buddy kept trying to talk me into $115 Norinco SKSs
And I saw the steel case bullets, and did not like.
Bah, Look at these bullets here boy! Mm..brass and big! :funnyface:

disney, abc, nbc, cbs, cnn, msnbc, pbs, npr, baldwin, deniro, penn, NYT, WaPo, Huffypoo......

Oh, yes!

Since the inauguration of the Honorable Donald J. Trump, I have not turned on MSNBC or CNN.

And, of course, I would not pay a penny to read the New York Times or the Washington Post. More than a year ago, I canceled my subscription to the Los Angeles Times, for it was becoming absurdly liberal, e.g., even making each headline an anti-Trump mini-editorial.

Amazon is impossible to avoid

I have boycotted plenty for many yrs

AT&T
Nike
NFL- pending ???
Netflix
Pepsi
Kelloggs
ESPN
Cable TV

All leftist fascist outlets

A company sent me emails supporting some homo-crap for the month of June. I didn't order a pizza from them, that entire month. If you are going to bother me with your political agenda, then you don't get my money.

Just for my own personal amusement, every time I thought about buying a pizza during that month, I would instead buy from a small pizza shop in town that is run by some conservative Christians.

I don't hold it against them though. As soon as they stopped waving it around in my face, I started going to their store again. They have the right to support whatever they want, just don't bother me with it. I'm sure next June they'll do it again, and I'll refuse to buy anything from them again.

Last edited:
Amazon is impossible to avoid

I have boycotted plenty for many yrs

AT&T
Nike
NFL- pending ???
Netflix
Pepsi
Kelloggs
ESPN
Cable TV

All leftist fascist outlets
I don't participate in Cancel Culture.

That is not cancel culture.

If all you did, was boycott conservatives and people with different views... there would be no phrase 'cancel culture'.

Because you boycotting me, doesn't cancel me.

There is a huge difference between:

"I don't like what you say and do, so I am not going to participate with you economically."

and :

"I don't like what you say and do, so I going to try and prevent anyone from participating with you economically."

Do you see the difference? There is a difference between:

"I don't like your position, so I am not going to go to your speech."

And :

"I don't like your position, so I am going to try and have your speech canceled, and prevent anyone from listening to you."

Cancel Culture, is not just you avoiding people you don't like. Cancel culture, is you trying to prevent anyone else from hearing people you don't like.

One is personal choice. The other is a light form of tyranny.

Forum List

Back