Netflix
Pepsi
Kelloggs
ESPN
Cable TV

All leftist fascist outlets
I don't participate in Cancel Culture.

That is not cancel culture.

If all you did, was boycott conservatives and people with different views... there would be no phrase 'cancel culture'.

Because you boycotting me, doesn't cancel me.

There is a huge difference between:

"I don't like what you say and do, so I am not going to participate with you economically."

and :

"I don't like what you say and do, so I going to try and prevent anyone from participating with you economically."

Do you see the difference? There is a difference between:

"I don't like your position, so I am not going to go to your speech."

And :

"I don't like your position, so I am going to try and have your speech canceled, and prevent anyone from listening to you."

Cancel Culture, is not just you avoiding people you don't like. Cancel culture, is you trying to prevent anyone else from hearing people you don't like.

One is personal choice. The other is a light form of tyranny.
Po-TAY-to, Po-TAH-to.
Entirely different. Not even the same food group.

Amazon is impossible to avoid

I have boycotted plenty for many yrs

AT&T
Nike
NFL- pending ???
Netflix
Pepsi
Kelloggs
ESPN
Cable TV

You are a fool if you think that PepsiCo doesn't own many of the brands you eat and you have no idea whose products you are buying.

AT&T
Nike
NFL- pending ???
Netflix
Pepsi
Kelloggs
ESPN
Cable TV

Prove they are "leftist" which is very generic term and not a specific group.

I find that many of the people that do these boycotts only avoid products and businesses they barely used to begin with. The haughty indignation usually vanishes into a puff of smoke the second it becomes an inconvenience to their life.

Well, I can't get rid of BOA! Changing all my accounts is such a hassle! I'll stick to boycotting Planters b/c they support gay marriage and my nut allergy would kill me.

You guys don’t have any money... Maybe it would be news if you boycotted Marlboro and McDonalds but hilarious that someone listed Wells Fargo and E*TRADE you broke ass losers.

I don’t boycott any brands although I try to avoid Amazon where possible. They are like the Death Star except with less of a soul.

AT&T
Nike
NFL- pending ???
Netflix
Pepsi
Kelloggs
ESPN
Cable TV

A company sent me emails supporting some homo-crap for the month of June. I didn't order a pizza from them, that entire month. If you are going to bother me with your political agenda, then you don't get my money.

Just for my own personal amusement, every time I thought about buying a pizza during that month, I would instead buy from a small pizza shop in town that is run by some conservative Christians.

I don't hold it against them though. As soon as they stopped waving it around in my face, I started going to their store again. They have the right to support whatever they want, just don't bother me with it. I'm sure next June they'll do it again, and I'll refuse to buy anything from them again.
Its hugely reassuring that there is such a thing as Christian Pizza.

I have very little to no interest at all in the following singers for one reason or another.

Dixie Chicks
Carrie Underwood
Kacey Musgraves
Kelsi Ballerini
Maren Morris

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. Okay, did I really just include them in such a way?

Add CarShield, Denver Mattress Wayfair, ConsumerCellular and Furniture Row to your boycott lists. They all just advertised during an crude, defamatory anti-USA propaganda segment on CNN.

Last edited:
The NRA since they let the "assault weapons ban" happen. I was a member and everything.
Like you need an assault weapon.

I don't believe the Second Amendment mentions need. Does it?

There is no need for them at all. Who or what would anyone shoot them at in the U.S.A.? We now have a militia, which is known as the National Guard. They Assault weapons should be banned for the common good. There is no legitimate use for them. Seeing a bunch of mentally unbalanced people walking down the street with them and knowing that there are gangs running around in the woods with them does not help your cause. The safety of ordinary Americans must be paramount.

Forum List

Back