What Has Happened To Common Sense?

But that was how it was sold to people; that was the hype.

They terrorized people with all this fear-mongering, and it was all bullshit.

You really expect anyone to believe them now?

That people were falling dead in the street? I must've missed that sales pitch.

Not likely. See my last post in this thread. Further to that, a study by Harvard showed that, in children's reported deaths, some were totally unrelated to Covid, ie car crash or whatever (I think that number was north of 30% of the total, but would have to check), and the rest, as in all of them, had severe comorbities.

Disregarding all of that, the data on the CDC's own site shows less deaths among children in a year than died of the flu in the 2018 flu season.

And that completely misses the point, which is about the level to which people are misinformed on this risk factor to themselves.
Not even close to what I asked.

Wrong. Sorry for yours. We don't even see that .4 until the 60 year old age group. As I said, correctly, my estimate of the average was intentionally high. We don't see that 4% until much higher 75-79 year old age group, and then only in men. Mean is still less than 4.

View attachment 525486
Ah, so you wanna throw yer parents/grandparents under the bus?

Cool.

Not even close to what I asked.

And, as I said, you appeal to emotion did not in any way have anything to do with the thread or my comment.

If you want to keep your children at home, do so. Mine was in school last year, in summer camp and various activities all summer and just left with mom for his karate class.

Should we keep our kids home during flu season? Not let them swim in pools? Those both killed more kids last year than covid.

You do you. I honestly don't care, but don't ask others to board the terror train when the data clearly shows it is nonsense.

And, as I said, you appeal to emotion did not in any way have anything to do with the thread or my comment.

If you want to keep your children at home, do so. Mine was in school last year, in summer camp and various activities all summer and just left with mom for his karate class.

Should we keep our kids home during flu season? Not let them swim in pools? Those both killed more kids last year than covid.

You do you. I honestly don't care, but don't ask others to board the terror train when the data clearly shows it is nonsense.
People who attempt to tell me my intentions are not worth my time. I just went through that with a guy at work.
We are done.

That people were falling dead in the street? I must've missed that sales pitch.
That's what all the fear-mongers claimed would happen if we didn't isolate ourselves, ruin all small businesses, retard our children's development, and buy everything from Amazon and WalMart so those guys could get richer while all the rest of us get poorer.

Not just what happened to the common sense of the average, local adult American one greets in passing in the execution of their daily travels, but what the hell happened to the common sense and basic reasoning ability of the masses of adults nationally and globally?

Most fellow Americans, if they're being honest, will tell you—when asked—how throughout the past year and a few months of surviving the (supposed) pandemic, they never once saw, with their own eyes, people dropping dead or even dropping over at all (from COVID-19) in the streets, stores, other places of business, their own homes, or at work. That simply never happened, anywhere . . . not ever, not once.

Regardless, and in spite of this truth, tens of millions of our fellow Americans are not just getting "the jab" but also strongly encouraging everyone they know to get it—even shunning family members who refuse. Meanwhile, they're doing this to the tune of ALL major media and journalistic outlets publishing non stop pro-vax propaganda; in today's news media there are NO meaningful or powerful voices dissenting from the official government/state push to vaccinate the entire nation. NONE, not even one.

No one else finds this the least bit suspicious? Really? Get outta here.

All journalistic and government entities, all "official" authorities possessed of the power to kill and/or detain fellow Americans, are united as one in their tireless crusade to convince and coerce every last one of us to get vaccinated.

And yet very, very, very few Americans are resisting this official line.

Is fucking dumber than a box of rocks the new dominate American genetic marker for all future generations?

Seems that way.

Stay tuned.
Why would our leaders, Trump, Biden, Obama, GWB, all of the executive branch, most all in the House and Senate, take a vaccine that would harm themselves?? Why would most doctors and nurses take a vaccine that was meant to harm them?

Why would a vaccine be created to purposely harm people, including the scientists who created it, that took the shot?

Forum List

Back