What Has Happened To Common Sense?

People who have already had COVID-19 and recovered cannot transmit the virus, dumbass.
Oh, but they can. There's a RWNJ right here right now claiming to be fighting his second case as we speak. Cannon shooter I believe.

Why would our leaders, Trump, Biden, Obama, GWB, all of the executive branch, most all in the House and Senate, take a vaccine that would harm themselves?? Why would most doctors and nurses take a vaccine that was meant to harm them?

Why would a vaccine be created to purposely harm people, including the scientists who created it, that took the shot?
Who says these folks actually did take it?

As for why....

Why would Stalin deliberately starve people?

Why did Hitler feed people into ovens?

Why did Pol Pot kill millions?

There is an evil beast in the world and it sometimes gets loose in a country and does a lot of damage.

Can you point out me doing that?

No, you can't.

No, but i can easily point to your scarecrow.

-Here's the data
-"No, that is wrong, and for good measure I will accuse you of lying, although I have no idea what I'm talking about"
-Here's the actual source and the data.
-"Oh, you want to kill grandma"<--Here is your scarecrow.

Actually you are an ill-informed prick on this labeling me a liar. I let that go and simply presented the data, which obviously you don't like as it makes you look like a fool, so now you dance. This makes you an ill-informed and now disingenous prick.

You took issue with the data. I proved you wrong. Tough shit.

No, but i can easily point to your scarecrow.

-Here's the data
-"No, that is wrong, and for good measure I will accuse you of lying, although I have no idea what I'm talking about"
-Here's the actual source and the data.
-"Oh, you want to kill grandma"<--Here is your scarecrow.

Actually you are an ill-informed prick on this labeling me a liar. I let that go and simply presented the data, which obviously you don't like as it makes you look like a fool, so now you dance. This makes you an ill-informed and now disingenous prick.

You took issue with the data. I proved you wrong. Tough shit.
He's a bitch like that.

Who says these folks actually did take it?

As for why....

Why would Stalin deliberately starve people?

Why did Hitler feed people into ovens?

Why did Pol Pot kill millions?

There is an evil beast in the world and it sometimes gets loose in a country and does a lot of damage.
And you actually believe that's what is happening?

It all sounds absolutely bonkers to me, for you to compare this to Hitler's ovens and Stalin Starving people....

And you actually believe that's what is happening?

It all sounds absolutely bonkers to me, for you to compare this to Hitler's ovens and Stalin Starving people....
Hopefully it is.

But all that happened, because no one was willing to believe it could happen.

Oh, but they can. There's a RWNJ right here right now claiming to be fighting his second case as we speak. Cannon shooter I believe.
And he's full of shit.

Worldwide, there are a total of zero confirmed cases of somebody getting COVID-19, fully recovering, then getting it again.

Last edited:
Hopefully it is.

But all that happened, because no one was willing to believe it could happen.
It's just that people are actually trying to save our lives in this case..... They broke their backs to get us a vaccine, to SAVE our lives, NOT to harm us... And to turn that good miraculous deed, upside down, in to evil people trying to intentionally kill us all that took the vaccine, is just plain wrong and perhaps the real evil, in the world today that is the one actually trying to kill us all! :eek:

You know that the 600,000 deaths from covid is a lie, yet you and the clowns like you persist in banding that number around as if it were true.

Of that number, it is estimated that approximately 15% of that number are actual covid deaths.

Fear tactic rejected.
This is where FACTS prove you wrong. Just compare mortality in the USA in 2019 with that in 2020. The difference being COVID

Number of deaths: 2,854,838

Heart disease: 659,041
Cancer: 599,601
Accidents (unintentional injuries): 173,040
Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 156,979
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 150,005

In 2020, approximately 3,358,814 deaths† occurred in the United States

Heart Disease 690,000
Cancer 598,000
COVID 345,000

How many more deaths occurred in 2020 compared to 2019 (simple math)
Heart disease: 690,000-659,041=30,000
Cancer: 598,000-599,601=-1,600
Total 3,358,814-2,854,838=503,976

It's just that people are actually trying to save our lives in this case..... They broke their backs to get us a vaccine, to SAVE our lives, NOT to harm us... And to turn that good miraculous deed, upside down, in to evil people trying to intentionally kill us all that took the vaccine, is just plain wrong and perhaps the real evil, in the world today that is the one actually trying to kill us all! :eek:
They can't even believe the mortality figures. (see my previous post) showing the numbers, how many died from COVID, being accurate.

I don't believe that people who try to limit my freedom, and never ever STOP trying to limit my freedom, have my best interests in mind.

I've seen too much of the world, and read and lived too much history, to ever believe that.

They can't even believe the mortality figures. (see my previous post) showing the numbers, how many died from COVID, being accurate.
Because they aren't.
I'm using the raw data, as in counting the number of dead bodies each year, and seeing if they add up to the causes. Such as the two leading causes didn't change from 2019 to 2020, yet there were 500,000 more deaths, of which 360,000 were attributed to COVID.

And with causes of death staying fairly steady, COVID numbers could not have come from subtracting numbers from one cause, and attributing it to COVID. Since the numbers refute that possibility.

I don't believe that people who try to limit my freedom, and never ever STOP trying to limit my freedom, have my best interests in mind.
You mean like putting in place traffic laws and speed limits?

So you can't drive your Ferrari or Lamborghini flat out?

Utterly ridiculous.

From the OP:
"Most fellow Americans, if they're being honest, will tell you—when asked—how throughout the past year and a few months of surviving the (supposed) pandemic, they never once saw, with their own eyes, people dropping dead or even dropping over at all (from COVID-19) in the streets, stores, other places of business, their own homes, or at work. That simply never happened, anywhere . . . not ever, not once."

This is not some zombie plague you saw on tv. It is an actual illness. Denying it because no one has seen people dropping dead in the streets may be the weakest argument ever posted here.
Not really. You see, it goes directly to how virulent this virus really is.

One needs only look into the homeless in all our cities to determine just how much a threat this virus really is.

You see, the homeless have no medical. They exist with the poorest of nutrition, the harshest of climates, and often are addicts.

All precursors to being 'at risk' for this virus.

Yet, you don't hear or even see them dying in significant numbers.

Go research it.

It will amaze you how this most deadly of viruses, have somehow miraculously bypassed the most vulnerable of us all.

Forum List

Back