What harm was done by Monday's Putin-Trump press conference?

I don't see any at all. No one was killed, no damage to any American institutions, it wasn't "pearl harbor" or "kristalnacht". A real nothing burger.

Some of America's "intelligence" agencies and agents seem to have had their feelings hurt.

Who freaking cares, really? These "intelligence" people have been against President Trump came into office, you really can't blame anyone for not trusting someone who is trying to drum you out of office.

If the Republican Party allows the Democrats to run him out over nothing, I'll never vote again.

A sitting US president took the side of a murderous dictator over his own country's and forgein allies intelligence. That's the damage.

Russia is known to be sneaky and untrustworthy. Yet Trump takes Putin's word they didn't meddle I the election? Putin's own European neighbors don't even trust him.

lol lol lol says a fan of Obama, who handed the terrorist run state of Iran nuclear weapons programs along with 600 billion in untraceable U.S. dollars. And, Obama himself said the Russians didn't cause any trouble in the elections:

What Obama said to Putin on the Red Phone about the election hacks
This time Obama used the phrase "armed conflict."

"International law, including the law for armed conflict, applies to actions in cyberspace," said part of a message sent over the Red Phone on Oct. 31, according to a senior U.S. official. "We will hold Russia to those standards."

Did the message work? "Look at the results," said an Obama administration official. "There was nothing done on Election Day, so it must have worked."

He meant that the nightmare scenario officials feared didn’t occur: An attempt by Russia to manipulate the voting results or throw them into question.

Da Messiah skeered em!!!! lol lol lol Even used a RED PHONE N STUFF!!!

A sitting US president took the side of a murderous dictator over his own country's and forgein allies intelligence. That's the damage.

Russia is known to be sneaky and untrustworthy. Yet Trump takes Putin's word they didn't meddle I the election? Putin's own European neighbors don't even trust him.

No one was killed, no one lost any money on Monday, the only "damage" was the fragile egos of the intelligence community. They'll get over it. Maybe the President needs to make the G Men wear dresses if they are going to cry like women.

Yeah, in the US today the Dimocrats can slam on the President and behead him in effigy while he is overseas trying to negotiate better treaties for the American people, but our intel agencies are sacrosanct and never to be criticized by a Republican. Supposedly.

Of course the Truth of the matter is that even if Trump invented a cure for cancer, liberals would complain that they have a right to die by cancer if they want to.

Trump cannot do anything to please the Resist!!!! Dimocrats.

And their hysteria grows louder and more shrill every day.

One day soon their heads are just going to explode.
Instead of inventing cures for cancer, Trump is surrendering our country to Putin's whims. If I were Russian, I'd be incredibly proud of how my country has humiliated the U.S.

So, you're a 'cancer researcher' now? Like Hillary is?

lol So, do let us know when a 'cancer researcher' ever gets nominated by any Party for their Presidential candidate, moron.

I don't see any at all. No one was killed, no damage to any American institutions, it wasn't "pearl harbor" or "kristalnacht". A real nothing burger.

Some of America's "intelligence" agencies and agents seem to have had their feelings hurt.

Who freaking cares, really? These "intelligence" people have been against President Trump came into office, you really can't blame anyone for not trusting someone who is trying to drum you out of office.

If the Republican Party allows the Democrats to run him out over nothing, I'll never vote again.

1. Can you prove Putin is dictator? Please explain me how can I understand I live in a dictatorship. I used to live in so-called free country, now I live in Russia under Putin's dictatorship but I like Russia more...much more. Maybe I don't understand something in this world?

2. Even if Putin was a dictator and he was a threat to USA don't you think talking to him is more useful than confronting? We say in Russia: bad peace is much better than good war. But I do understand you Americans do not know what war is, we know..

3. Russia is known... why don't we talk about how USA is known? The main reason of wars in 20-21 centuries all over the world; a country that cannot be trusted - 911, Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya, Syria which were illegally bombed, NATO moving to east inspite of agreement not to do that; and many other untrustworthy and bloody actions.

4. USA's meddling in affairs of every (!) country on earth doesn't bother you, right? USA's organizing coups is ok too, right? USA's setting own people to other countries' governments is absolutely normal... and after that you say Russia's neighbors do not trust her?

If you like Russia more than there’s no pointing in debating with you.

I don’t need to prove shit. It’s been documented and proven what kind of a leader Putin. If you can’t see that than you’re just another koolaid drinker.

1. Can you prove Putin is dictator? Please explain me how can I understand I live in a dictatorship. I used to live in so-called free country, now I live in Russia under Putin's dictatorship but I like Russia more...much more. Maybe I don't understand something in this world?

2. Even if Putin was a dictator and he was a threat to USA don't you think talking to him is more useful than confronting? We say in Russia: bad peace is much better than good war. But I do understand you Americans do not know what war is, we know..

3. Russia is known... why don't we talk about how USA is known? The main reason of wars in 20-21 centuries all over the world; a country that cannot be trusted - 911, Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya, Syria which were illegally bombed, NATO moving to east inspite of agreement not to do that; and many other untrustworthy and bloody actions.

4. USA's meddling in affairs of every (!) country on earth doesn't bother you, right? USA's organizing coups is ok too, right? USA's setting own people to other countries' governments is absolutely normal... and after that you say Russia's neighbors do not trust her?
Oh Eugene. You're so lost in the middle of all this

I don’t need to prove shit. It’s been documented and proven what kind of a leader Putin. If you can’t see that than you’re just another koolaid drinker.
Not a single prove in fact, only hysterical statements in pro western lying propaganda.
But ruined by Americans Yugoslavia, Iraq, Lybia, Syria are the brightest proves of bloody policy provided by the USA!

Even if just one person tries to look at all this under another angle it would be great

Last edited:
There is no reason to antagonize Russia. It would be a good idea to have the best possible relations with such a nuclear power. There are strategic European matters that dictate sufficiently open communication with the Russian Federation.
At the same time, realism determines that Putin is not someone to trifle with and above all no one to 'trust' other than to see to his perceived interests. Toying or dealing superficially with him is unwise, to say the least. Given what is known about the man, it is unacceptable to treat him as a friend.

Even if just one person tries to look at all this under another angle it would be great
Russia has thousands of trolls doing that. You seem to be doing it for free.

Let's see what damage.... Oh I got one. Intelligence agencies of the allies work together. POTUS just took the side of Putin over his own intelligence agencies. What reason does for instance MI6 got to share intelligence they developed, when they know the information will be disregarded by those in power? Even more, the Helsinki meeting was so bizarre that they will fear Trump is so compromised that he will share that information with Putin, something he has done before. This DOES has the potential of costing lives and on a huge scale.
Seems the intelligence communities feelings being hurt is the least of it. He has actively hurt their ability to do the job they are supposed to do.
Ah the abuse of the funny button argument, I just love it when people think mashing a button is a legitimate counterargument.

Russia has thousands of trolls doing that. You seem to be doing it for free
And again... Got any proves or just repeat what your mainstream fake media said? Don't you think it's time to wake up your brain and start using it?

I remember well times of the USSR and we were sure about terrible disasters of western life...our propaganda worked...now I see the same in USA EU...

Not a single prove in fact, only hysterical statements in pro western lying propaganda.
But ruined by Americans Yugoslavia, Iraq, Lybia, Syria are the brightest proves of bloody policy provided by the USA!
OK let's see. Putin a has been in power since 2000, I don't consider when Medvedev in power anything but Putin in power since he was obviously still the strong man. Political opposition is a dangerous occupation in Russia since a lot end up death or imprisoned. I consider someone who remains in power basically indefinitely , if not in the post as president then surely the man behind the curtain a de facto dictator. As to your previous post which is interesting I will answer that in a bit.

Put in a has been in power since 2000, I don't consider when Medvedev in power anything but Putin in power since he was obviously still the strong man. Political opposition is a dangerous occupation in Russia since a lot end up death or imprisoned.
Names please.
How many names of killed or imprisoned opposition politicians can you name?
And let's compare to strange deaths in USA or Britain

Russia has thousands of trolls doing that. You seem to be doing it for free
And again... Got any proves or just repeat what your mainstream fake media said? Don't you think it's time to wake up your brain and start using it?

I remember well times of the USSR and we were sure about terrible disasters of western life...our propaganda worked...now I see the same in USA EU...
I figured it out on my own long before the MSM got hold of it.

1. I already answered that, but your answer seems twofold. I boil it down to, is their something as an enlightened dictator? My opinion is that living under a dictator if you like that dictator is probably preferable to living under a democratic system. A dictator doesn't need to compromise, and as such can just implement his agenda. As a disadvantage their is room for only opinion which puts no limit on what he can do. Corruption almost inevitably is the result.
2. Putin is a threat, not just to the US but also to the other Western Democracies. As to talking to him, sure, but what Trump did wasn't talking it was capitulating,big difference. What Trump did was giving him a cart blanche to keep on doing what he is doing. On top of weakening NATO. As a Russian this of course seems a good development. I will even agree that expanding NATO to the east wasn't at all smart. On the other hand to broach the subject of war. War usually happens when one country perceives and is willing to exploit weakness from his considered enemy. In this light destabilizing the status quo that is NATO is dangerous.
3. What you are describing is how superpowers sadly behave. You can lament it but it rings hollow when it's clear to me that you applaud when your country behaves that way.
4. Two wrongs don't make something right.

Last edited:
Put in a has been in power since 2000, I don't consider when Medvedev in power anything but Putin in power since he was obviously still the strong man. Political opposition is a dangerous occupation in Russia since a lot end up death or imprisoned.
Names please.
How many names of killed or imprisoned opposition politicians can you name?
And let's compare to strange deaths in USA or Britain
I'm on my phone atm. I will give the names and links when I'm on my laptop. Less cumbersome that way. This is also why I make some errors in spelling and grammar for which I apologize. For the record I don't consider your opinion invalid just because I don't share it.

1. I already answered that, but your answer seems twofold. I boil it down to, is their something as an enlightened dictator? My opinion is that living under a dictator if you like that dictator is probably preferable to living under a democratic system. A dictator doesn't need to compromise, and as such can just implement his agenda. As a disadvantage their is room for only opinion which puts no limit on what he can do. Corruption almost inevitably is the result.
2. Putin is a threat, not just to the US but also to the other Western Democracies. As to talking to him, sure, but what Trump did wasn't talking it was capitulating,big difference. What Trump did was giving him a cart blanche to keep on doing what he is doing. On top of weakening NATO. As a Russian this of course seems a good development. I will even agree that expanding NATO to the east wasn't at all smart. On the other hand to broach the subject of war. War usually happens when one country perceives and is willing to exploit weakness from his considered enemy. In this light destabilizing the status quo that is NATO is dangerous.
3. What you are describing is how superpowers sadly behave. You can lament it but it rings hollow when it's clear to me that you applaud when your country behaves that way.
4. Two wrongs don't make something right.
I have a question. How much process was involved when your retirement age was raised right up to your average life expectancy? Did it involve debates, or even so much as notice that they were going to do it? Or did the government and with the government I mean Putin just decide to do it.

Our President surrendered his role as leader of the free world

Our President surrendered his role as leader of the free world
Nah he did that a long time ago. What he did was so baffling that now the allies fear that Putin is the leader of the free world by proxy.

Putin's own European neighbors don't even trust him.

Have you ever been surprised that only active allies of the United States do not "trust" Putin? :) Countries that try to conduct an independent policy, Russia and the Kremlin trust. China, India, Italy, Iran or even Turkey and so on.

No one was killed, no one lost any money on Monday, the only "damage" was the fragile egos of the intelligence community. They'll get over it. Maybe the President needs to make the G Men wear dresses if they are going to cry like women.

Yeah, in the US today the Dimocrats can slam on the President and behead him in effigy while he is overseas trying to negotiate better treaties for the American people, but our intel agencies are sacrosanct and never to be criticized by a Republican. Supposedly.

Of course the Truth of the matter is that even if Trump invented a cure for cancer, liberals would complain that they have a right to die by cancer if they want to.

Trump cannot do anything to please the Resist!!!! Dimocrats.

And their hysteria grows louder and more shrill every day.

One day soon their heads are just going to explode.

You would defend Trump no matter what, so your opinion does not really mean anything.

And you would defend Obama of Hillary, so your opinion doesn't mean diddly squat either. See how that goes?

If I defended everything that they did, my opinion would not matter. I do not even like Hillary. See how that goes??

Forum List

Back