What happened to the Party of Worker’s rights?

What good would it do for me to try to contradict your posts?

It would demonstrate that you at least can debate.

I know I'm not going to change your opinion about their validity.

Great, so just be wrong, provide no evidence to support your argument and then do what you're doing now, weaseling out. Congrats, you lost.

I do believe there are problems with them and I can show you links to opinions and factual information that contradicts the links you shared. But why bother?

Great provide them. Let's take a look at the lengths and sources people will go to, to avoid any amount of truth because politically they've been told to believe something.

I bet you love Tucker Carlons (though you're not going to admit to it) and all his bullshit about vaccines, in the meantime he's vaccinated. Forced to by Fox News? Probably but he'd rather you fucking idiots "fight the system" and not him. After all he doesn't want COVID.

It would get the conversation about Workers Rights and questioning the legitimacy of mandated health care choices no where.

Workers rights? As in the right to health care?

Why do right-wingers only seem to believe Big Government DOD and not big government CDC?

I believe the CDC that stated that about 6% of what were categorized as 'covid deaths', were actually from covid and not 'with' covid.

Where's your outrage directed at the Chinese that started it all?

I don't live in China and I have zero impact on anything China does. Are they responsible? Of course, they share a huge amount of responsibility. However when the virus reaches our shores it's our responsibility to take action that affects us, not China. But you're simply just trying to change the subject.

Workers are taking better jobs than they had. The unfilled ones are bad places of employment. If they remain unfilled then the place will have to make the job more attractive or the job will stay unfilled. It's a win all the way around.

I don't live in China and I have zero impact on anything China does. Are they responsible? Of course, they share a huge amount of responsibility. However when the virus reaches our shores it's our responsibility to take action that affects us, not China. But you're simply just trying to change the subject.
Right-wingers are just plain rebels without a Cause by being anti-mask and anti-vax.

In right-wing fantasy, right-wingers are Always Right.

Right-wingers are just plain rebels without a Cause by being anti-mask and anti-vax.

Apparently their latest ploy is "why provide sources and debate, you'll just disagree with me anyway". Why even show up on the forum then?

So you wouldn't support any kind of repercussions for them for unleashing it on the world and causing millions of deaths? Only repercussions for those who have a brain and refuse to inject a concoction into their bodies that have no long term studies, and have now been proven to be completely ineffective.

So you wouldn't support any kind of repercussions for them for unleashing it on the world and causing millions of deaths?
Like what?

Only repercussions for those who have a brain and refuse to inject a concoction into their bodies that have no long term studies, and have now been proven to be completely ineffective.

We'll pretend you have a brain for a second. Repercussions like what?

So you wouldn't support any kind of repercussions for them for unleashing it on the world and causing millions of deaths? Only repercussions for those who have a brain and refuse to inject a concoction into their bodies that have no long term studies, and have now been proven to be completely ineffective.
No. Right-wingers are anti-mask and anti-vax.

Was that supposed to address something, or just a random comment that you think is insulting in some way?

I seem to remember not so long ago that the Democrats were always about unions, and “workers rights”. That employees had a right to stand up against the big corporations that employed them. Honestly it was always the one thing that I admired and liked about the Democratic Party, and conversely I always hated how Republicans always kissed the asses of corporations and favored mass illegal immigration to appease their corporate masters.

Now the Democrats/lefties are just pathetic shills for big corporations. They are literally cheering for big corporations to force their employees to get vaccinated against their will with experimental vaccines made by Big Pharma corporations that are immune to any liability. Are employees now just livestock owned by corporations?

Can any so called liberal explain this?
It's easy to explain:

It's total BULLSHIT!!!

Any other dumb questions?

You brought it up, not me.

What does who brought it up have to do with anything? Can't answer the question? Why not? Cause your entire m/o is only to beat on conservatives who are smart enough to not inject a drug that's been proven to not be effective? Do you really care about anyone who dies with or from covid? Or are they just a useful tool to push your agenda? I'm guessing that's the case.

What does who brought it up have to do with anything? Can't answer the question? Why not? Cause your entire m/o is only to beat on conservatives who are smart enough to not inject a drug that's been proven to not be effective? Do you really care about anyone who dies with or from covid? Or are they just a useful tool to push your agenda? I'm guessing that's the case.
All the latest metadata shows only the unvaccinated getting the worst of the pandemic.

Forum List

Back