What happened to the Party of Worker’s rights?

What does who brought it up have to do with anything?

Kind of everything. This is where you are taking the debate so feel free to explain exactly what I'm supposed to be against or for or whatever.

Can't answer the question? Why not? Cause your entire m/o is only to beat on conservatives who are smart enough to not inject a drug that's been proven to not be effective? Do you really care about anyone who dies with or from covid? Or are they just a useful tool to push your agenda? I'm guessing that's the case.

I have to admit. For those who are rabidly anti-vax and whine about masks when they end up getting COVID and dying I'm kind of indifferent about it at this point. I mean, live and let die, right?

As for most Americans who just want to get past the virus and go back to living our lives I very much care about them.

Kind of everything. This is where you are taking the debate so feel free to explain exactly what I'm supposed to be against or for or whatever.

I have to admit. For those who are rabidly anti-vax and whine about masks when they end up getting COVID and dying I'm kind of indifferent about it at this point. I mean, live and let die, right?

As for most Americans who just want to get past the virus and go back to living our lives I very much care about them.

So no accountability for the Chinese who have caused millions to die? Why am I not surprised?

Sorry to burst your little self righteous bubble, but I've had covid and did just fine, and now my own immune system has natural antibodies. Hope those shots work out for you. ;)

Ask General Powell how that worked out for him.
He's dead so why not look at statistics instead?

Unvaccinated had a 6.1x greater risk of testing positive for COVID and 11.3x greater risk of dying from COVID.

Considering that elderly people are more likely to be vaccinated than younger generations also demonstrates the strengh of vaccines since that is a portion of our population that would have been more susceptible.

He's dead so why not look at statistics instead?

Unvaccinated had a 6.1x greater risk of testing positive for COVID and 11.3x greater risk of dying from COVID.

Considering that elderly people are more likely to be vaccinated than younger generations also demonstrates the strengh of vaccines since that is a portion of our population that would have been more susceptible.

What demonstrates the ineffectiveness of the 'vaccines' is that you're still spreading it and catching it, and dying. Hopefully your shots work. ;)

How is directly asking for an example of what you consider keeping China accountable deflecting?

Because I asked you the question, and you just threw it right back at me without answering it. Why won't you answer it?

What demonstrates the ineffectiveness of the 'vaccines' is that you're still spreading it and catching it, and dying. Hopefully your shots work. ;)
I just provided you with evidence that vaccinated people get it less and die less.

Jesus, do you guys know when circles are being run around you? It's a simple link and you don't have even the basic tools to defend yourselves from basic facts.

Because I asked you the question, and you just threw it right back at me without answering it. Why won't you answer it?
Because I don't know what you're talking about.

You think we should hold China accountable. OK. How? You brought this up and accused me of not wanting to hold them accountable but you don't seem to even know what that looks like to support your argument.

I seem to remember not so long ago that the Democrats were always about unions, and “workers rights”. That employees had a right to stand up against the big corporations that employed them. Honestly it was always the one thing that I admired and liked about the Democratic Party, and conversely I always hated how Republicans always kissed the asses of corporations and favored mass illegal immigration to appease their corporate masters.

Now the Democrats/lefties are just pathetic shills for big corporations. They are literally cheering for big corporations to force their employees to get vaccinated against their will with experimental vaccines made by Big Pharma corporations that are immune to any liability. Are employees now just livestock owned by corporations?

Can any so called liberal explain this?

Leftists only stand for what their masters tell them, today. What you're talking about requires a pinch of self-awareness and independence, and leftists will have none of it.

Besides, their masters are trying to break us down & quickly. Anything they can do to expedite their communist goals is a blessing to them. People are leaving jobs all over, and moving. They're asking for red States, which are becoming limited, because dicks are expeditiously leaving left forms of government only so half of them can destroy more beds, because they've been corrupted and cannot see daylight. Ask me how I know, I live in Nevada, since poisoned. 24/7 misinformation for their masters and Californians are to blame for it.

Care to see what they're worth? Sure, leftists tell us all the time how they care about this, that and the other. Sure, they're real conservationists, PUKE. I've never met more needy & entitled individuals in my life. Youth are primarily leftists right, well MFers, it wasn't long ago we cleaned up after ourselves. But today they leave this behind in beautiful Lake Tahoe. You can add drug para. too, CO2 cartridges all over the beaches, broken glass, etc. This is the result of the mentality of "liberalism", which is code for brain washed, entitled & disrespectful leftists.

The left only has two practical uses for the term liberalism today. One is change the meanings of everything, and two is don't believe in anything or be prepared to change themes tomorrow.

Zephyr Cove.jpg

Last edited:
Because I don't know what you're talking about.

You think we should hold China accountable. OK. How? You brought this up and accused me of not wanting to hold them accountable but you don't seem to even know what that looks like to support your argument.
So you have no ideas at all? I find that very amusing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back