What happened to the Party of Worker’s rights?

You cannot force someone to get an experimental vaccine for the safety of others. The others have the ability to get the shot if they want. Or are you claiming that unvaccinated are demanding that other unvaccinated get vaccinated?
YES, you can.
You think employers are democracies?
If they tell a person, they must wear a hard hat, safety vest, work boots and safety glasses.
You think you have the right to be the exception?
You can always refuse the job or quit, the companies aren't forcing you to work there.

I seem to remember not so long ago that the Democrats were always about unions, and “workers rights”. That employees had a right to stand up against the big corporations that employed them. Honestly it was always the one thing that I admired and liked about the Democratic Party, and conversely I always hated how Republicans always kissed the asses of corporations and favored mass illegal immigration to appease their corporate masters.

Now the Democrats/lefties are just pathetic shills for big corporations. They are literally cheering for big corporations to force their employees to get vaccinated against their will with experimental vaccines made by Big Pharma corporations that are immune to any liability. Are employees now just livestock owned by corporations?

Can any so called liberal explain this?

Yes. Its for the benefit of the whole country that everyone be vaccinated.
Whilst it's your freedom to not have it but it's not you're freedom to spread it to others.
That's a typical narcissistic Republican.

Whilst it's your freedom to not have it but it's not you're freedom to spread it to others.
Yea sure, it’s a real “benefit” to have the entire county inoculated with an experimental vaccine type never used in humans and has no long term testing. Nothing could possibly go wrong there, eh? We’ve already seen horrendous short term effects. Fauci himself in 2019 said that mRNA vaccines would be a decade out even if they were “perfect”, because that’s how long it takes to test and verify it’s safe.

It’s sure going to benefit China when vast amounts of Americans go down due to long term side effects of our experimental vaccines.

The fact is NEITHER party has done a thing for workers. It's irony that conservatives are for u ions on the vax issue. They should also support them on issues like wages. But they usually fold like a cheap tent on that so they pick and choose. The Dems say they are on the workers side but that is lip service. Plan on seeing walk outs over wages in the future.

So why are vaccinated people still spreading the disease to others (vaccinated or not)??

Your statement doesn't even make any sense. Realistically speaking, of course. If you're in some fantasy land, I guess anything goes.

Yea sure, it’s a real “benefit” to have the entire county inoculated with an experimental vaccine type never used in humans and has no long term testing. Nothing could possibly go wrong there, eh? We’ve already seen horrendous short term effects. Fauci himself in 2019 said that mRNA vaccines would be a decade out even if they were “perfect”, because that’s how long it takes to test and verify it’s safe.

It’s sure going to benefit China when vast amounts of Americans go down due to long term side effects of our experimental vaccines.

You're just another conspiracy theorist. A typical hate filled Republican and object to anything Biden suggests.
Maybe there's a microchip inside it? Spooky ay ?

When the first jet airliner was ready for use, people took the advice and flew.
But no, a Neville nobody from no where knows everything about vaccines .
You have to be kidding.

Why would any government want to kill and maim people?
Exactly how will it benefit the Chinese?
Expecting pillaging hordes of communists to invade after the vaccine subdued it all? Maybe kids will be born with 6 legs?

Grow up you big stupid lump. You're a wanker.

"You're super dumb"

Hum. Sounds like Ad Hominem. I may be super dumb, considering I'm bothering to read your obviously ignorant response...let's see....

So lets see. According to the US Census bureau, the population of Mississippi in 2019 was 2,976,149. Don't know what the real number is, because the 2020 census got derailed by the democrats and by the pandemic. Assuming that number is ballpark, 1 in 300 means that 9,920 people died from flu-like symptoms, possibly related to COVID-19? That's 0.33% of the population? Over a two year period? That's 0.167% per year? HAHAHAH. I'm not laughing because it's wrong, but because you have no idea what you are talking about in relative terms!!!

Let's try this: How many people died in Mississippi from CARDIOVASCULAR disease or CANCER during the same TWO YEAR PERIOD? Go ahead, I'll wait.

Ok, again with the Ad Hominem. I'll ignore that in hopes of better arguments you may have in the future.

Whew. I almost thought you might come up with something substantial.

It's ok, go ahead and use your best judgement. I'm ok with that. I prefer it that way. Hopefully you can extend the same trust toward others with different opinions?
For starters, you appear to not know what ad hominem means.

Lastly. 1 out of every 300 Mississippians is dead due to COVID.

Thank you.

For starters, you appear to not know what ad hominem means.

Lastly. 1 out of every 300 Mississippians is dead due to COVID.

Thank you.
Ok. Also, 1 out of every 228 Mississippians died due to cancer, and 1 out of every 163 Mississippians died due to heart disease, during the same period. Your point?

I'm sure you can google what "ad hominem" means. Calling someone super dumb falls into that category of attack, in my opinion.

Ok. Also, 1 out of every 228 Mississippians died due to cancer, and 1 out of every 163 Mississippians died due to heart disease, during the same period. Your point?

Did they die of anything else more than COVID? A contagious virus is up there with the best of the killers and that isn't a big deal? Either its the number 1 killer or what? A hoax?
I'm sure you can google what "ad hominem" means. Calling someone super dumb falls into that category of attack, in my opinion.
I didnt call you a name when you quoted me using ad hominem, fucko.

Now we don't have to worry about it.

Case in point of over regulation impeding progress and improvement.
Dimm's tout increased real infrastructure but Joe brings back environmental regulations last week that Trump suspended. So any real effort at real infrastructure gets delayed significantly towards completion as millions are wasted on endless environmental studies and lawsuits!
We are strangling ourselves as a result and unable to achieve any substantial future results, while frittering away multi-millions of dollars on unnecessary regulatory roadblocks.
Those Sitting Pretty Want Us to Believe That Nature Is Nothing More Than a Pretty Sight

Conservation is also a roadblock. Despite its Leftist pose, it is nothing but hoarding. Decreasing the developmental rate of supply increases prices for the Have-Nots and profit margins for the Haves.

Conservation caused the Depression. It was a delayed reaction only due to all the new inventions that came along in the early Twentieth Century. All downturns before that were solved as more of the frontier got developed. Don't believe the laissez-faire take that government intervention wasn't necessary after the Abundance was cut off by National Park playgrounds.

And so it seems the mainstream liberal doctrine doesn't even know what it is professing itself, as long as it is the opposite of conservative thinking.
They Do Keep Daddy's Brainwashing That They Were Born to Rule Us

It's an Oedipus thing. The Preppy Progressives are driven by a personal reaction to the neglect or nastiness of their Conservative plutocratic fathers. Richkids have no right to exist; they should go back to the crumbling castles of Europe where they belong.

Did they die of anything else more than COVID? A contagious virus is up there with the best of the killers and that isn't a big deal? Either its the number 1 killer or what? A hoax?

I didnt call you a name when you quoted me using ad hominem, fucko.

Now we don't have to worry about it.
And 1 in 400 Mississippians died from the vaccination, and another 1 in 200 lost their job because they decided not to get the vaccination that is almost as bad as the virus it's supposed to prevent. A Hoax? There's your workers rights in a nutjob shell game: YOU GOT NO RIGHTS.

Listen, I'm heartbroken about the severity of this version of the flu and what its doing to so many people. But stupid on top of stupid doesn't make anything better.

And 1 in 400 Mississippians died from the vaccination,

Not true. But 1 in 298 have died of COVID so far.

Of the 2,400 Mississippians who died of COVID-19 between Jan. 1 and July 22 of this year, only 37 were fully vaccinated, according to data obtained from the Mississippi State Department of Health.

That is horrifying because it's so unnecessary.

and another 1 in 200 lost their job because they decided not to get the vaccination that is almost as bad as the virus it's supposed to prevent. A Hoax? There's your workers rights in a nutjob shell game: YOU GOT NO RIGHTS.

We're in a pandemic. Sorry if a company doesn't want you getting getting everyone else in the building sick.

Listen, I'm heartbroken about the severity of this version of the flu and what its doing to so many people. But stupid on top of stupid doesn't make anything better.

Not the flu but you're a moron so whatever.

Last edited:
Not true. But 1 in 298 have died of COVID so far.

Even if it is true (I'm not denying it especially with all the inflated records), it is STILL not as bad as originally predicted by the CDC. You are still running on fear and fear alone. Its not my fault your hospital failed to make necessary preparations for the extra sick people we all knew were going to happen.

That is horrifying because it's so unnecessary.
I will agree: unnecessary because if the leadership had listened to the scientific community and front line doctors, they would have had cheap and VERY effective treatment options TWO YEARS AGO. Take a look at the death rates in Peru (a third world country...that makes usa less than a third world country due to the hyper-partisanship like you are showing)

We're in a pandemic. Sorry if a company doesn't want you getting getting everyone else in the building sick.
The vaccination is NOT effective, and it is NOT safe. Why in God's green earth should someone be forced to take something that does nothing to solve the problem and is almost as deadly as the thing it was supposed to prevent?

Not the flu but you're a moron so whatever.
More ad hominem. Oh, sorry, your the one that doesn't understand plain English...more personal attacks.

Even if it is true (I'm not denying it especially with all the inflated records), it is STILL not as bad as originally predicted by the CDC. You are still running on fear and fear alone. Its not my fault your hospital failed to make necessary preparations for the extra sick people we all knew were going to happen.

It is true and the numbers are most likely under represented.

What did the CDC predict? Can you post a link to it?

What did my hospital do? What?

I will agree: unnecessary because if the leadership had listened to the scientific community and front line doctors, they would have had cheap and VERY effective treatment options TWO YEARS AGO. Take a look at the death rates in Peru (a third world country...that makes usa less than a third world country due to the hyper-partisanship like you are showing)

Oh, that's the problem? Leadership didn't pop treatments out of their asses that were affordable? Sure would have been nice to get an injection of something that didn't cost anything to the patient. Well, maybe next time.

Why do you want to compare us to Peru? Genuinely not sure of what your point is and I'm not so sure you are either.

The vaccination is NOT effective, and it is NOT safe. Why in God's green earth should someone be forced to take something that does nothing to solve the problem and is almost as deadly as the thing it was supposed to prevent?

Vaccinations have been very effective where almost all deaths happening now are the unvaccinated. Not all, but nobody claimed the vaccines were 100% effective. It's also very safe but considering you probably listen to sources like openvaers who present data they either don't understand or purposefully lie about it.

More ad hominem. Oh, sorry, your the one that doesn't understand plain English...more personal attacks.

Well, yes. Because you guys are morons. Sorry if it hurts your feelings.

That's a straight up lie.
No, its not. But I'm sure you have the equivalent of Dr. MyPillowGuy who will tell you everything you need to know.

No, its not.

Yes it is. I think someone else has already owned you in this thread, you're just too stupid to recognize it.

Yes it is. I think someone else has already owned you in this thread, you're just too stupid to recognize it.
No, nobody owned me. You claimed I lied when I said vaccines are safe so I provided multiple sources and then you posted the shit above. Looks like my sources trump your opinion fucko.

I can see that you don't have much of anything to contribute.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back