What happened to the Party of Worker’s rights?

No, nobody owned me. You claimed I lied when I said vaccines are safe so I provided multiple sources and then you posted the shit above. Looks like my sources trump your opinion fucko.

I can see that you don't have much of anything to contribute.
Baaa. I believe you are probably a good person, doing your best. Nobody wants to see a continuation of this virus and all the harm it causes. I hope we can agree on that.

The conflict here is that we disagree about how to go forward to find the best outcome. From my point of view, you (and many others) are only listening to some of the information, that which is provided by the main stream media and top government politicians. To me, and a vast number of others, it is becoming more and more clear that their information is not accurate and is causing harm.

But unfortunately, it's like a fright train loaded and barreling down the tracks. The media is funded by big pharma and big tech: those trillion dollar companies who pay the media's bills also can control what information they push. It's clear to me, but I'm sure you will accuse me of being paranoid or a conspiracy theorist. But let me ask you this: The last few times you watched the evening news, what companies were the predominant advertisers?

Answer: drug companies.

Baaa. I believe you are probably a good person, doing your best. Nobody wants to see a continuation of this virus and all the harm it causes. I hope we can agree on that.

The conflict here is that we disagree about how to go forward to find the best outcome. From my point of view, you (and many others) are only listening to some of the information, that which is provided by the main stream media and top government politicians. To me, and a vast number of others, it is becoming more and more clear that their information is not accurate and is causing harm.

But unfortunately, it's like a fright train loaded and barreling down the tracks. The media is funded by big pharma and big tech: those trillion dollar companies who pay the media's bills also can control what information they push. It's clear to me, but I'm sure you will accuse me of being paranoid or a conspiracy theorist. But let me ask you this: The last few times you watched the evening news, what companies were the predominant advertisers?

Answer: drug companies.
You claimed I lied when I said vaccines are safe so I provided multiple sources and then you posted the shit above. Looks like my sources trump your opinion fucko.

Looks like my previous reply still works.

Republicans in general hate workers. Now we see them crying they can't find them. They believe if a job is vacant someone needs to be doing it even if it's low paying. An outright disdain for people. And here they sit on the hardest working greatest workforce walking the earth. Irony. Karma.

On the other hand
Democrats say they are for them but their actions don't show it. They don't care either.
huh?

You claimed I lied when I said vaccines are safe so I provided multiple sources and then you posted the shit above. Looks like my sources trump your opinion fucko.

Colin Powell kills your arguments.

Why don't you personally call up this woman's husband and young children and tell them how safe your bullshit vaccine is. Take your self righteous bullshit and shove it up your ass. You, and people like you who support forcing this on everyone, are directly responsible for these deaths.

Mother of 2 dies from blood clots after getting COVID-19 vaccine

Why don't you personally call up this woman's husband and young children and tell them how safe your bullshit vaccine is. Take your self righteous bullshit and shove it up your ass. You, and people like you who support forcing this on everyone, are directly responsible for these deaths.

Mother of 2 dies from blood clots after getting COVID-19 vaccine

What's the word count limit per post? Do you think I could post all 700k+ names of everyone who died of COVID?

According to your link she was the first person in her state to die of that condition after her vaccine. In the meantime over 8k people have died of COVID in Washington. 1 vs. over 8,000.

What's the word count limit per post? Do you think I could post all 700k+ names of everyone who died of COVID?

According to your link she was the first person in her state to die of that condition after her vaccine. In the meantime over 8k people have died of COVID in Washington. 1 vs. over 8,000.

Don't lie and tell people that the 'vaccines' are safe.

Why aren't you calling for a war on China for the '700k' who died because of covid? Where's your outrage towards the Chinese?

Do you think she's the only person who's died or been injured? lol

Again, call her husband and children and tell them how 'safe' the 'vaccine' is.

Do you think she's the only person who's died or been injured? lol

How many? Again, from your link:

Only three other deaths from the condition have been confirmed nationally.

Again, call her husband and children and tell them how 'safe' the 'vaccine' is.

Are you going to call the families of everyone who died of COVID and tell them it's a hoax?

They are safe.

Aspirin kills about 3,000 people a year it's also considered safe.

You know what's not safe? COVID.

99.7% survival rate, keep making yourself look like an idiot.

The 'vaccines' are not safe, and you're responsible for the dead and injured caused by forcing them on people.

I seem to remember not so long ago that the Democrats were always about unions, and “workers rights”. That employees had a right to stand up against the big corporations that employed them. Honestly it was always the one thing that I admired and liked about the Democratic Party, and conversely I always hated how Republicans always kissed the asses of corporations and favored mass illegal immigration to appease their corporate masters.

Now the Democrats/lefties are just pathetic shills for big corporations. They are literally cheering for big corporations to force their employees to get vaccinated against their will with experimental vaccines made by Big Pharma corporations that are immune to any liability. Are employees now just livestock owned by corporations?

Can any so called liberal explain this?
Some on the left are trying to convince them to vote for equality and equal protection of the laws.

What good would it do for me to try to contradict your posts? I know I'm not going to change your opinion about their validity. I do believe there are problems with them and I can show you links to opinions and factual information that contradicts the links you shared. But why bother? It would get the conversation about Workers Rights and questioning the legitimacy of mandated health care choices no where.

99.7% survival rate, keep making yourself look like an idiot.
And soon to be a million dead whether your math is accurate or not. Also, long haul COVID and the damage the virus leaves behind doesn't seem to be mentioned in your math problem.

Now do the death rate of vaccines.

The 'vaccines' are not safe, and you're responsible for the dead and injured caused by forcing them on people.

Actually they are and your dramatic bitching about it is lame.

And soon to be a million dead whether your math is accurate or not. Also, long haul COVID and the damage the virus leaves behind doesn't seem to be mentioned in your math problem.

Why do you continue to lie, what's in it for you? Are you getting paid? And I'm dramatic?? :cuckoo:

Where's your outrage directed at the Chinese that started it all?

Forum List

Back