Biden Is Failing and Falling

:auiqs.jpg: Thanks for the laughs, FOX wouldn't know what to do with the truth.

CNN and MSNBC wouldnt know what to do with themselves if they weren't Shilling for Biden. The truth is ......
Biden wont be affected by any of the dictates and restrictions he and his cohorts put on Us... the American people.
He'll be just fine with his millions, book deals and private security... that you can bet on.

Typical that is the best you have to offer.

Yes, please defend

BDS is the best you can come up with ? when it was TDS for four years? I think your the one who needs to find some original material.

BDS is the best you can come up with ? when it was TDS for four years? I think your the one who needs to find some original material.
Simpleton...... you forget the Obama years of ODS.
You fucking RWI's started all this, now you must OWN it.

RWI's are fucking up the Nation. FACT.

Simpleton...... you forget the Obama years of ODS.
You fucking RWI's started all this, now you must OWN it.

RWI's are fucking up the Nation. FACT.

own what? the fact that LWNJs tried to erase an elected presidents term, all based on some fake Russian Collusion, and painting the guy as a racist ? and trying to divide the country for four years? and now practically erasing the border ... if it were not for some states lending their national guard... you can go one and on and on... with the ways LWNJ's are destroying the U.S. and world.

Let us know where they were wrong then.
Was it Afghanistan? Or was it Inflation? Maybe the border? Or was it Covid being worse under Biden. I know ... we are really energy independent under Biden...oh wait, not that either as he took a crap on that as well. Can't find the errors you speak of, but please list those fallacies you claim of Fox News.

Let us know where they were wrong then.
Was it Afghanistan? Or was it Inflation? Maybe the border? Or was it Covid being worse under Biden. I know ... we are really energy independent under Biden...oh wait, not that either as he took a crap on that as well. Can't find the errors you speak of, but please list those fallacies you claim of Fox News.
When they claimed we found WMDs in Iraq....

When they claimed we found WMDs in Iraq....
We are discussing the video that was shown (and not an article from 15 years ago [2006], although the the article is correct), and don't see any mention of WMDs in the video. Please point me to the timestamp.

Wow could you imagine if that were actually happening?
Others reporting the same thing as Fox News.

Taliban says US will provide humanitarian aid to Afghanistan​

The Taliban says US has agreed to provide humanitarian aid to Afghanistan during talks in Doha​

Taliban: US will send humanitarian aid after Doha talks ‘went well’​

Taliban Says US Will Provide Humanitarian Aid to Afghanistan​

Let me know if you want more, but other news outlets reporting the same thing.
1634106432953.png

Others reporting the same thing as Fox News.

Let me know if you want more, but other news outlets reporting the same thing.
View attachment 551190
And you're under the impression that the Taliban are humanitarians?

Wow....you're pretty stupid.

Forum List

Back