What does Putin really want from Ukraine?

PK1

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2015
The official BS from Putin is that his “special military operation” (ie WAR) is for
“demilitarization and denazification of Ukraine.”
In fact, it’s the opposite. Dictator Putin is the aggressor and acting like Hitler. Putin is a nationalistic fascist who craves power.

What Putin really wants is to restore Russia’s perceived international power status before the breakup of the USSR, and Step 1 is to take full control of Ukraine’s territory and eliminate Ukraine’s language & cultural heritage any way possible, including genocide!

If successful, any educated person can guess what Step 2 may be ...

The official BS from Putin is that his “special military operation” (ie WAR) is for
In fact, it’s the opposite. Dictator Putin is the aggressor and acting like Hitler. Putin is a nationalistic fascist who craves power.

What Putin really wants is to restore Russia’s perceived international power status before the breakup of the USSR, and Step 1 is to take full control of Ukraine’s territory and eliminate Ukraine’s language & cultural heritage any way possible, including genocide!

How do you know what motivates Putin, what he really wants??? I can tell you, based upon your post, that you haven't the first clue what motivates Putin or Russia in Ukraine, I can easily see you are stoned right out of your mind on the endless, lying western war propaganda, right out of your mind! Virtually everything you are gleaning from your propaganda flavor of choice, is either misinformed, or outright lies and deceptions! :wink:

Absurd.

How do you know what motivates Putin, what he really wants??? I can tell you, based upon your post, that you haven't the first clue what motivates Putin or Russia in Ukraine, I can easily see you are stoned right out of your mind on the endless, lying western war propaganda, right out of your mind! Virtually everything you are gleaning from your propaganda flavor of choice, is either misinformed, or outright lies and deceptions! :wink:
Sadly millions of Americans are exactly like him.

The power of the corporate media to misinform Americans can’t be underestimated.

Someone who has to ask that is really in the dark, so help them God. He wants to get the surrogate government illegally installed by Obama's C.I.A.....O.U.T..

If Russia had.done in Mexico or Canada what Obama did in Ukraine, we would be in there turning things around as soon as Russia showed signs of weakness...like having a blithering idiot suddenly "win" the presidency in the confusion and bureaucratic wake of a pandemic created by said idiot's Chinese business partners.

Putin wants to roust the Khazarian Mafia and the "Natz" from Ukraine. That is his goal.

2 things

De-militarization and De Nazification of Ukraine.

It's all over the news, haven't you read it?

There are no "Nazis" in Ukraine. And even if there were, they wouldn't roll any tanks across the Russian border and try to annex it, like Hitler did. Nazis historically invaded other countries, like Russia is doing to Ukraine.

Sadly millions of Americans are exactly like him.

The power of the corporate media to misinform Americans can’t be underestimated.
Its very very difficult for folks, particularly young people, to pierce through the penumbra of near endless war propaganda, very difficult. Human nature is a certain way, and a lying narrative, fitted to an ugly nearly endless high definition stream of war video, is such that after approximately 10-20 days, the majority are lost to it! Worse even than that, is the political class, who makes no pretense of even desiring peaceful end to conflict they for all intents and purposes, started.

I don't believe Putin believes he even started this war, and in point of demonstrable fact, he really didn't, he escalated it to be sure, but I am certain he and his government were responding to the ascension of Biden to the oval office, as it was Biden and Obama who sparked the coup back in 2013/14 that tossed out a Ukrainian president who was favorably disposed toward Russia and Putin, and resulted in Porshenko, who was and is a naked tool of the US and the west, and then in Velensky in 2019 who was just more of same.

I doubt 5 out of every 100 Americans even knows what Obama/Biden did in Ukraine, let alone could relate to the Russian perspective regarding the very thought of Ukraine in Nato, which is analogous to Canada joining Warsaw Pact alliance during cold war.....

This is chopped liver then....are you an idiot or what.

So they have a cool logo which looks nothing at all like a swastika, and they're supposedly "white supremacists"? Even you and I have been called "white supremacists" and "Nazis" by liberal members of this very board. The wikipedia entry also states "some members of the Jewish community in Ukraine support and serve in the Azov Battalion", so they're obviously not anti-Semitic.

So how are they "Nazis"? I'm not seeing it.

So they have a cool logo and they're supposedly "white supremacists"? Even you and I have been called "white supremacists" and "Nazis" by liberal members of this very board. The wikipedia entry also states "some members of the Jewish community in Ukraine support and serve in the Azov Battalion", so they're obviously not anti-Semitic.

So how are they "Nazis"? I'm not seeing it.

Then you are blind.

Then you are blind.

Then please explain it to me? Nazis wanted to reunify Germany by taking back lands that were once a part of Germany. Is Ukraine trying to annex parts of Russia?

Russia is deliberately shelling civilians. Is Ukraine doing the same to Russian towns across the border?

Please fill me in if you know something I don't. There were some butthurt Russians over the fact that Ukraine sided with Nazi Germany in WW2, but that was 80 years ago. So did Italy, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, and Japan.

Last edited:
There are no "Nazis" in Ukraine. And even if there were, they wouldn't roll any tanks across the Russian border and try to annex it, like Hitler did. Nazis historically invaded other countries, like Russia is doing to Ukraine.

You are full of hot air.....you are full of shit in other words.

Forum List

Back