What does Putin really want from Ukraine?

No there aren't and they have more in common with Putin and his Russian Nationalists than they ever will have with Hitler's Nazis.

People need to grow up and quit being scared of symbology.
Fuck you. I researched this subject thoroughly years ago. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

They despise Russian nationalists and think Putin is a Jew.

This Nazi BS is getting old. They are strong nationalists fighting for Ukraine Sovereignty, not hunting down Jews, Slav's, and other undesirables for mass slaughter or to die in work camps.

In the Donbass region were once murdered many Germans - not only Germans from Germany but also Germans from Russia, Hungaria and Romania. And Jews were "hunted down" - how you express this - because Heinrich Himmler saw in Jews a superior race. In Slavs the Nazis saw a minor race and the Nazis did not like "to hunt down" Slaws - they liked to make them them to slaves and to find a new territory in Russia where Germans had been able to seddle down. And the Germans there in World War 2 - most of them not had been Nazis - fought against the Soviets and the mass-murderer Stalin.

So: What did you try to tell me with your words here?

Now the mob angle might be worth looking into, Putin IS the Russian Mob and they hate competeition.

I nowhere saw any Russian mob. I see unhappy Russians - who also lose their children in a war they hate - and I see deeply suffering the Ukrainian nation and all people from and in the Ukraine. This war has to end as soon as possible. "Now immediatelly" would be the best of all possible moments.

Someone who has to ask that is really in the dark, so help them God. He wants to get the surrogate government illegally installed by Obama's C.I.A.....O.U.T..

If Russia had.done in Mexico or Canada what Obama did in Ukraine, we would be in there turning things around as soon as Russia showed signs of weakness...like having a blithering idiot suddenly "win" the presidency in the confusion and bureaucratic wake of a pandemic created by said idiot's Chinese business partners.
You mean clean up their reputation for corruption so they could attract foreign investment?

In the Donbass region were once murdered many Germans - not only Germans from Germany but also Germans from Russia, Hungaria and Romania. And Jews were "hunted down" - how you express this - because Heinrich Himmler saw in Jews a superior race. In Slavs the Nazis saw a minor race and the Nazis did not like "to hunt down" Slaws - they liked to make them them to slaves and to find a new territory in Russia where Germans had been able to seddle down. And the Germans there in World War 2 - most of them not had been Nazis - fought against the Soviets and the mass-murderer Stalin.

So: What did you try to tell me with your words here?

I nowhere saw any Russian mob. I see unhappy Russians - who also lose their children in a war they hate - and I see deeply suffering the Ukrainian nation and all people from and in the Ukraine. This war has to end as soon as possible. "Now immediatelly" would be the best of all possible moments.

Can you by chance provide a historical citiation attesting to any of what's in the paragraph above?

Ayrians were seen as the "Master" or "Superior Race" by the Nazis and Jews considered to be "mud people", "gangsters" and "Thieves" which is why they exterminated half the Jews in Europe and it was only half not for a lack of trying to wipe out the rest, they just ran out of time.

Entire Slavic cities were razed to the ground by the Nazis, their populations exterminated, and millions put to work at forced labor.

Of course the Russians didn't treat them any better for that matter.

Can you by chance provide a historical citiation attesting to any of what's in the paragraph above?

No need for.

Ayrians were seen as the "Master" or "Superior Race" by the Nazis and Jews considered to be "mud people", "gangsters" and "Thieves" which is why they exterminated half the Jews in Europe and it was only half not for a lack of trying to wipe out the rest, they just ran out of time. ...

Inform yourselve about Heinrich Himmler - the boss of all policemen and the SS (the executers of the Holocaust).

No need for.

Inform yourselve about Heinrich Himmler - the boss of all policemen and the SS (the executers of the Holocaust).
You make the claims it's up to you to support them. It isn't my job to do your homework but nothing you have said on the subject matches any of the history I've ever read and I've studied it extensively.

You make the claims it's up to you to support them. It isn't my job to do your homework but nothing you have said on the subject matches any of the history I've ever read and I've studied it extensively.
Then believe it or let it be to believe what I said to you in this context. Not my problem. I used this only to explain to you why I did not understand what you said to me.

Then believe it or let it be to believe what I said to you in this context. Not my problem. I used this only to explain to you why I did not understand what you said to me.
You made claims not supported by any history of the era, at no point did any of the Nazis state Jews were a superior race.

You made claims not supported by any history of the era, at no point did any of the Nazis state Jews were a superior race.
You are wrong. Heinrich Himmler had been convinced only two races are able to rule the world: Germans and Jews. That's how Heinrich Himmler motivated his SS to wipe out all Jews: men, women, children and even babies. And if you should think in the SS had only be Germans then you are also wrong: Up to 40% of the members of the SS had not been Germans in the 194x years.

No need to say that everything had been nonsense what the Nazis said. Their belief in biology and racism had been totally unreal.

Last edited:
That is the answer I knew you had. Nothing.
You really do BELIEVE the corporate media. Lol.

I really dislike purposeful ignorance and you’ve got in spades.

Here…spend time at these websites to get informed. No more CNN or MSNBC. OKAY?

There are some neo-nazis in hard right nationalist Azov Battalion. Of about 1000 fighters 25% identify as neo-Nazis.

So we are talking about ~250 neo-Nazis out of 200,000 soldiers in Ukrainian army, under Jewish president, who's three great-uncles were killed during Holocaust by actual Nazis.

This is what Kremlin propaganda machine does. They take a seed of truth and build mountains of lies on it to justify commiting grotesque atrocities against other countries and their own people.

And then we have cranks and useful idiots like Carlson right here in US that eat it up and aid Kremlin's lies.
What is weird is that Ukrainian Jews are evacuating to Germany not Israel.

They provide some documentation to support your claim or just admit that you can't.

Undear idiot mine - it's totally unimportant for me and all other Germans or the Ukrainians whether you believe or not believe what I told you about the history of Germany and Europe about 75 - 100 years ago. Believe it or not - this is not any problem for anyone. I did and do just simple not understand what you say to me on what reason.

What is weird is that Ukrainian Jews are evacuating to Germany not Israel.

What is weird in this context? Nearly nowhere in Europe are Jews more save than in Germany. And Germany is much more near to their homeland the Ukraine than is Israel.

Last edited:
Says who now? Your asshole or you yourselve?

"Putin has to stop immediatelly his illegal war in the Ukraine and all Russian soldiers have to leave the Ukraine."

I hope you understand this German "war propaganda".

Do you even want to go there with me??? The reality here is that Putin and Russia, did not start this war, this is irrefutable fact, they escalated it certainly, but the war was kicked off by Obama/Biden in 2013/14, and that was on top of three successive democrat administrations, lying their lips off to Putin and Russia, in wake of German re-unification, that they would not expand Nato any further east, which they turned right around and did do!

Its a tragedy what transpires in Ukraine, it was entirely avoidable, and for four years of Trump it seemed likely we were all upon the right path, but then came impeachment(over Ukraine's corrupt pipeline to the US senate), and that was pounded upon relentlessly by western media, western media totally locked down by CIA & NSA, and it continued all the way through the righteous exposure of both Hunter and daddy Biden's obscene levels of corruption in Ukraine, Moscow, and China, indeed it continues to this very day, and Hunter collecting more cash for his finger paintings, than an original Van Gogh does!

Russia is not a wealthy nation, they could not afford to even attempt to compete with the ocean of corrupt cash pouring through Ukraine, courtesy of the US senate, thus we find Europe involved in its first major land war since conclusion of WW II! :wink:

Ukraine was already neutral and Zelensky was working to ensure it remained that way.

NATO came knocking on his door, not the other way around.

What Putin wants is their resources for his own personal enrichment and to establish his legacy.

Ukraine was hardly neutral. One side favored/favors Russia; the President that we and the EU helped overthrow in 2013-2014.

He too was a democratically elected Presiden but we and the EU didn't care when he decided on better trade agreements with Russia versus the EU. "After rejecting the Ukrainian-European Association Agreement, Yanukovych was ousted".

map_of_ukraine_political_simple_oblast_odessa.png

Azov is only one of the neo-Nazi regiments in Ukraine. There are several others. Azov just gets more attention because of their accomplishments.

That's correct, Nazi regiments are a big problem in Ukraine. This is an interesting article from Reuters, but there are many many articles like this, its general knowledge, everybody knows how it is in Ukraine, sadly.

Well, almost everybody.;)

Commentary: Ukraine’s neo-Nazi problem- Reuters​

Ukraine was hardly neutral. One side favored/favors Russia; the President that we and the EU helped overthrow in 2013-2014.

He too was a democratically elected Presiden but we and the EU didn't care when he decided on better trade agreements with Russia versus the EU. "After rejecting the Ukrainian-European Association Agreement, Yanukovych was ousted".
Yanukovych was ousted by his own people for corruption and selling out the country to his financers and supporters in Russia.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
Its very very difficult for folks, particularly young people, to pierce through the penumbra of near endless war propaganda, very difficult. Human nature is a certain way, and a lying narrative, fitted to an ugly nearly endless high definition stream of war video, is such that after approximately 10-20 days, the majority are lost to it! Worse even than that, is the political class, who makes no pretense of even desiring peaceful end to conflict they for all intents and purposes, started.

I don't believe Putin believes he even started this war, and in point of demonstrable fact, he really didn't, he escalated it to be sure, but I am certain he and his government were responding to the ascension of Biden to the oval office, as it was Biden and Obama who sparked the coup back in 2013/14 that tossed out a Ukrainian president who was favorably disposed toward Russia and Putin, and resulted in Porshenko, who was and is a naked tool of the US and the west, and then in Velensky in 2019 who was just more of same.

I doubt 5 out of every 100 Americans even knows what Obama/Biden did in Ukraine, let alone could relate to the Russian perspective regarding the very thought of Ukraine in Nato, which is analogous to Canada joining Warsaw Pact alliance during cold war.....
Fucks sake stop being such a troll...

The Russian puppets pre 2014 were robbing the country blind... They were conducting a fire sale of Ukraine assets...

They tried poisoning the opposition leader and fix elections...

I know the one that supported the 6th Jan riots have the same idea of disposing a duly elected leader but a majority of Americans reject that method of government. US and its allies support democracy and you obviously don't...

Forum List

Back