What Does it Teach Our Children When They Slowly Watch an Election Being Stolen Over a Matter of Days?

All these doomsday posts. Can't you figure it out? It doesn't matter. In a week nobody will care. The sun rises. Heck I somehow survived Reagan, I will survive Biden, or I will survive 4 more years of trump. I don't have much respect for either candidate but I sure do have fun mocking both of them. It would make you proud.
This will not be forgotten because this will become normal.
So what will happen is nobody will trust our elections anymore.....and the assumption will be that our government is Illegitimate.
This is why the Chinese wanted Biden to win so badly.

That is what Trump supporters are doing. They are trying to destroy our elections just because Trump lost. What you are trying to do is create the assumption that our elections are illegitimate. You cannot qaccept the fact that Trump lost so you people will burn the house down.

Democrats:
The party of
Slavery
Segregation
abortion
theives
fraud and taxes

Time to crash to a fatal stop

The South has pretty much gone republican. And it doesn't take our candidates two weeks to denounce KKK grandwizard David Duke. Nor do they lie about not knowing who he is.

The GOP actively courts white supremcists (or as Trump calls them, 'good people') for a reason. They know their demo.

Geworgia is a part of the South and it is now a swing state.

The only reason one side of the political spectrum wanted to change the election laws in order to have millions of untraceable "junk mail ballots" ( they come in mail just like your Taco Bell coupons) is because they wanted to usurp democracy in large urban areas where Democratic Party machines have a long history of nefarious behavior. In 2016 Democrats thought Hillary had it in the bag. Trump won outright. They were not going to let that happen again so they came up with idea of flooding the mail with untraceable junk mail ballots. Please make sure your students read Animal Farm and 1984 by Orwell so they can understand what the Washington D.C. swamp and their media Quislings are doing to our Republic. Election fraud on a scale that threatens our nation. Sorry and sad. Only bloodshed can come from this in the future. The great experiment that is the United States of America is about to come to an end because of urban Democrats.

These are not junk mail ballots. These are Americans exercising their right to vote. You are the one who wants to usurp democracy. They come by mail and are generally sent first class. You right wing Nazis are the ones who are trying to change this country for the worst. There is no evidence of fraud and Pat Toomey and the Republican head of the Senate says there was no major fraud in Pennsylvania.
Wow.....

The only reason one side of the political spectrum wanted to change the election laws in order to have millions of untraceable "junk mail ballots" ( they come in mail just like your Taco Bell coupons) is because they wanted to usurp democracy in large urban areas where Democratic Party machines have a long history of nefarious behavior. In 2016 Democrats thought Hillary had it in the bag. Trump won outright. They were not going to let that happen again so they came up with idea of flooding the mail with untraceable junk mail ballots. Please make sure your students read Animal Farm and 1984 by Orwell so they can understand what the Washington D.C. swamp and their media Quislings are doing to our Republic. Election fraud on a scale that threatens our nation. Sorry and sad. Only bloodshed can come from this in the future. The great experiment that is the United States of America is about to come to an end because of urban Democrats.

These are not junk mail ballots. These are Americans exercising their right to vote. You are the one who wants to usurp democracy. They come by mail and are generally sent first class. You right wing Nazis are the ones who are trying to change this country for the worst. There is no evidence of fraud and Pat Toomey and the Republican head of the Senate says there was no major fraud in Pennsylvania.
Wow.....
There is nothing from the heritage foundation that can be excepted as truth, like the Right , they deal in none of it.

First, you have to identify an election that HAS been stolen...

This one ain't it... and you clowns (a) have not shown such evidence and (b) have not shown that any such activity will have proved statistically significant...

The Orange Baboon-God has just been knocked off of his temple perch...

His cult-followers will be very upset...

Time to break out the popcorn... :auiqs.jpg:
It has been stolen and hopefully through the courts recounts will produce honest results.
Here is the big question, where do you get this information, when no repectable sourse is saying your bullshit.
It's a massive data base , show us where Pensylvania is leading the country in convictions for voter fraud.
Go to 2012....I built this.
I went to 2012 , there is nothing there that says Pensylvania is leading the country in convictions for voter fraud. It's still bullshit,. Show me the proof/
Nothing there still, it's bullshit if you don't come up with where you got the information that Pennsylvania has the highest incedent of voter fraud . You can't blow smoke up everyone ass here . Back up your shit.

I don't think 1,200 examples of vote fraud can sway an entire election.

The fact is, tons of evil people voted for evil politicians. We have to come to terms with the fact, people made the choice to vote for corruption.

Might makes Right. Always has and always will.

here is another one you can spread as well.

I'll bet they looked through everyone of them.

Anonymous Trump supporter claims election fraud from secret late night van.

That is the best laugh of the day.

I just heard, "All ballots are valid, so long as my candidate wins!"

There is plenty of evidence of fraud, but we all know gutter-dwelling shitbags like you think "I refuse to see evidence of anything that I don't like" is the same as "no evidence".

Don't worry. We won't try to change your mind, because we've long since accepted that you don't have one to change.

All these doomsday posts. Can't you figure it out? It doesn't matter. In a week nobody will care. The sun rises. Heck I somehow survived Reagan, I will survive Biden, or I will survive 4 more years of trump. I don't have much respect for either candidate but I sure do have fun mocking both of them. It would make you proud.
This will not be forgotten because this will become normal.
So what will happen is nobody will trust our elections anymore.....and the assumption will be that our government is Illegitimate.
This is why the Chinese wanted Biden to win so badly.

That is what Trump supporters are doing. They are trying to destroy our elections just because Trump lost. What you are trying to do is create the assumption that our elections are illegitimate. You cannot qaccept the fact that Trump lost so you people will burn the house down.

Tell me about how Hillary "really" won in 2016. Tell me about how the Electoral College needs to be abolished. And then piss off with your "it destroys our elections not to accept that only Democrat wins are valid".

You cannot accept that you got caught, and your insane belief in your own non-existent moral superiority doesn't make everything you do okay.

I'll bet you have no idea what count watchers actually do, because knowledge gets in the way of believing whatever you have to in order to get your way.

The fact is, tons of evil people voted for evil politicians. We have to come to terms with the fact, people made the choice to vote for corruption.

I don't think any sane person can believe, "We caught 1,200 examples of vote fraud, so I'm sure that's all there was."

Don't forget the one out of Minneapolis that had 40, 000 ballets and all of Trump votes were crossed out and Bidens name put in instead. This is the one that you have to show your fellow right wingers.

Now when you post this one as fact also post this one that is on the same page "Second Scientist to Analyse Nazca Alien Mummies Says They Are Real “At first sight, it looked like a normal body"

This clown lied from the beginning , asked many times to back up the facts that he gave out and he won't because he can't , they are lies. Here's the trick when ever a right winger writes something just assume it is a lie to start with and then work backwards because 90% of what they say and write always turns out to be just that , a lie or total distortion. It;s the party of lies.

Democrats murder full grown babies, and sexually molest the minds of the ones who survive. They don't care.

Democrats murder full grown babies, and sexually molest the minds of the ones who survive. They don't care.
Does everyone see and hear the panic in all these hate Nazi's, quite enjoyable actually.

I don't think any sane person can believe, "We caught 1,200 examples of vote fraud, so I'm sure that's all there was."

Even if you doubled, tripled, quadrupled or even if you assumed there were 10 times as many, or 20 times as many, that is still not enough to sway the election.

Now if you can find evidence of 100K fraudulent votes in a key state.... Ok, I'll cross that bridge when the evidence is provided.

But only Democrats say things like "the seriousness of the charges, out way the lack of evidence.".

Only Democrats say "the accusations alone are enough".

Only Democrats blindly say "Believe all...." (insert whatever is politically advantageous in the moment).

I'm not a Democrat. I'm not evil.

You want me to buy something, you need to provide some real evidence.

By all means prosecute every fraudulent voter you find... but you need more than 1,200 fraudulent votes to convince me someone stole the election.

Especially since, by any standard of integrity, Biden shouldn't have had even a million votes.

The fact so many people have no sense of right and wrong, or morality, that they supported Biden, suggests that it is very well possible he won the election fairly. We need to face the fact, a good portion of the American public, are evil people.

Does everyone see and hear the panic in all these hate Nazi's, quite enjoyable actually.
That didn't sound much like panic to me. More like stating facts.

Forum List

Back