What Does it Teach Our Children When They Slowly Watch an Election Being Stolen Over a Matter of Days?

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
The only reason one side of the political spectrum wanted to change the election laws in order to have millions of untraceable "junk mail ballots" ( they come in mail just like your Taco Bell coupons) is because they wanted to usurp democracy in large urban areas where Democratic Party machines have a long history of nefarious behavior. In 2016 Democrats thought Hillary had it in the bag. Trump won outright. They were not going to let that happen again so they came up with idea of flooding the mail with untraceable junk mail ballots. Please make sure your students read Animal Farm and 1984 by Orwell so they can understand what the Washington D.C. swamp and their media Quislings are doing to our Republic. Election fraud on a scale that threatens our nation. Sorry and sad. Only bloodshed can come from this in the future. The great experiment that is the United States of America is about to come to an end because of urban Democrats.

All these doomsday posts. Can't you figure it out? It doesn't matter. In a week nobody will care. The sun rises. Heck I somehow survived Reagan, I will survive Biden, or I will survive 4 more years of trump. I don't have much respect for either candidate but I sure do have fun mocking both of them. It would make you proud.

All these doomsday posts. Can't you figure it out? It doesn't matter. In a week nobody will care. The sun rises. Heck I somehow survived Reagan, I will survive Biden, or I will survive 4 more years of trump. I don't have much respect for either candidate but I sure do have fun mocking both of them. It would make you proud.
Bush92 is the kinda guy that jumps when Trump says so.

The only reason one side of the political spectrum wanted to change the election laws in order to have millions of untraceable "junk mail ballots" ( they come in mail just like your Taco Bell coupons) is because they wanted to usurp democracy in large urban areas where Democratic Party machines have a long history of nefarious behavior. In 2016 Democrats thought Hillary had it in the bag. Trump won outright. They were not going to let that happen again so they came up with idea of flooding the mail with untraceable junk mail ballots. Please make sure your students read Animal Farm and 1984 by Orwell so they can understand what the Washington D.C. swamp and their media Quislings are doing to our Republic. Election fraud on a scale that threatens our nation. Sorry and sad. Only bloodshed can come from this in the future. The great experiment that is the United States of America is about to come to an end because of urban Democrats.

77,000 votes across three states in 2016. That's what separated Trump from Clinton. Not even a 1% margin of victory. And after all the shock, tears, and disappointment that Trump won, I heard NO ONE on the Democrat side saying that election was "rigged", or that the vote was "tampered" with, or that ballots shouldn't be counted. I didn't hear any Democrat attempt to undermine belief in the integrity of the 2016 election in the run up to it. Every legitimate vote is being counted as per the rules of the individual state. That's the lesson children should be taking out of this. This is how a democracy works. On the other hand, you have Trump and his supporters throwing temper tantrums and tossing around threats and lawsuits. Great lesson to teach kids. Yell loud enough, threaten enough, and sue if you don't like the results.

They can go out and loot a free TV when they see Antifa / and BlackLiesMatter rioting?

This will not be forgotten because this will become normal.
So what will happen is nobody will trust our elections anymore.....and the assumption will be that our government is Illegitimate.
This is why the Chinese wanted Biden to win so badly.

77,000 votes across three states in 2016. That's what separated Trump from Clinton. Not even a 1% margin of victory. And after all the shock, tears, and disappointment that Trump won, I heard NO ONE on the Democrat side saying that election was "rigged", or that the vote was "tampered" with, or that ballots shouldn't be counted. I didn't hear any Democrat attempt to undermine belief in the integrity of the 2016 election in the run up to it. Every legitimate vote is being counted as per the rules of the individual state. That's the lesson children should be taking out of this. This is how a democracy works. On the other hand, you have Trump and his supporters throwing temper tantrums and tossing around threats and lawsuits. Great lesson to teach kids. Yell loud enough, threaten enough, and sue if you don't like the results.

Like this:

Like this:

Did she say the election was "rigged"?

Tell you children to keep watching & pay CLOSE attention!

“This is really a sting operation, contrary to what everyone else said,” Pieczenik explained. “We watermarked every ballot with QFS blockchain encryption code. In other words, we know pretty well where every ballot is, where it went and who has it, so this is not a stolen election.”

Steve also said President Trump has been out of the spotlight of the media over the past few days in order to let the Deep State dig its own grave, politically.

Another indication the watermark theory could be true is an Executive Order President Trump signed in 2018 that allowed DHS to work with election officials in all 50 states and over 1,000 local jurisdictions to secure election systems.

In June, POTUS was already wary of a Democrat election-theft scheme, tweeting out in all caps, “RIGGED 2020 ELECTION: MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WILL BE PRINTED BY FOREIGN COUNTRIES, AND OTHERS. IT WILL BE THE SCANDAL OF OUR TIMES.”

If the children have not been brainwashed by their Communist/Leftists parents.....those children would be disgusted and very angry to know the election has been stolen.

Everybody would be!:dunno:

Like this:

Dunno, I couldn't stomach more than the first few seconds of The Hag - just like Slick WIllie.

Ever heard:

RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!

"Russian Meddling"

Sad really.

Tell you children to keep watching & pay CLOSE attention!

“This is really a sting operation, contrary to what everyone else said,” Pieczenik explained. “We watermarked every ballot with QFS blockchain encryption code. In other words, we know pretty well where every ballot is, where it went and who has it, so this is not a stolen election.”

Steve also said President Trump has been out of the spotlight of the media over the past few days in order to let the Deep State dig its own grave, politically.

Another indication the watermark theory could be true is an Executive Order President Trump signed in 2018 that allowed DHS to work with election officials in all 50 states and over 1,000 local jurisdictions to secure election systems.

In June, POTUS was already wary of a Democrat election-theft scheme, tweeting out in all caps, “RIGGED 2020 ELECTION: MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WILL BE PRINTED BY FOREIGN COUNTRIES, AND OTHERS. IT WILL BE THE SCANDAL OF OUR TIMES.”

I have been reading that too.

Hoping, praying it's true.

The Corporatocracy will stoop to any level.
They have reason to be confident, because they have blatantly broken the law for four straight years with no consequences. Trump is a different animal though. I don't think he will let them steal an election. He has beaten them every time, so I hope he kicks A. When foreigners come to the US, something that really strikes them is that the law applies equally to everyone. You don't have to bribe anybody. The democrat ruling class is now operating under a completely different set of laws than the rest of us.

To live in tyranny is not to live. So the system declines eventually swamping the ones who wanted in when it started. Half the people will never believe the media again.

Like this:

Dunno, I couldn't stomach more than the first few seconds of The Hag - just like Slick WIllie.

Ever heard:

RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!

"Russian Meddling"

Sad really.

So...no. She didn't say the election was "rigged"?. Or that the early votes that Trump got because of Comey's "October surprise" shouldn't count?
No Democrat said anything of the sort in 2016. But like always, Trump is going to try to bully and sue his way to re-election.

Forum List

Back