What do you think Hell is like ?

I'm not an atheist.

An atheist BELIEVES that there is no God. Which is the same as believing there is a God.

I'm the sort of person who waits to see what it actually there before say it exists.
A Northern Baptist says, "There ain't no Hell."

A Southern Baptist says, "The Hell there ain't !"

-- Redd Foxx

Hell is the place where people who do not wish to know, love, and serve God are free to be.

Yeah, actually, that's a little too personal to get into.

Sorry.
Me & my gal friend went to Chicago to visit the U-505 submarine exhibit. @ the the time the U-505 was out in the weather & was in rough condition. Today she is in a CLIMATE CONTROLLED museum structure & apparently FULLY RESTORED!!! We lost our way getting there but got directions from an elderly black gentleman. I shook his hand & thanked him & away we went. The rest of that end of Chicago was littered with trash & HATEFUL glances from the impoverished ghetto black folks. I'd really like to go back to visit the U-505 in her climate controlled environment but that general area of Illinois left me with a feeling of impending hatred/bitterness & sheer ignorance of the original American expectations. If I am going to spend my $$$$ I'd rather spend it in a local that was more in tune with the qualities America was originally blessed with.

On another note check out the links below!

Can you believe the mood setting interior of that climate controlled environment like it somewhat reminds me of the pictures of the U-boat pens in France(still used!) like what a rad museum!!!!

The Bible does not say that, actually.
Sorry I was raised Catholic, in catechism I remember being taught that his body and soul ascended to heaven, I think he had to spend three days in Hell first though. Can't remember much anymore, to me it all sounded impossible, I was eight at the time I made my decision about religion then. My my mother was the most religious person I've ever met. She did the stations of the Cross on her knees. The floor in our church was made of stone, sometimes her knees would bleed. They told us Jesus took away our suffering. My mother must have been paying him back.

Hell is damnation, failure, regret, remorse of that which you could have accomplished but chose not to. I believe we pre-existed this life and we all hoped to come to this earth and progress to become more like God and make it back into his kingdom. Hell is finding out that you did not make the right choices in life and have come short of the glory. Hell is regaining a bright recollection of your pre-mortal aspirations of having a successful mortal life but finding out that you didn't make it. Hell is finding out that you are damned (ie stopped) from progressing any further and realize if you had made better decisions in this mortal life, you would have progressed much further. Hell is realizing that you have not obtained your goal and will be forever prevented from obtaining it. Hell is eternal regret. Hell is being limited in knowledge, power, joy, happiness, glory, and eternal life. Regret is the great burning of fire and brimstone.

Hell is damnation, failure, regret, remorse of that which you could have accomplished but chose not to. I believe we pre-existed this life and we all hoped to come to this earth and progress to become more like God and make it back into his kingdom. Hell is finding out that you did not make the right choices in life and have come short of the glory. Hell is regaining a bright recollection of your pre-mortal aspirations of having a successful mortal life but finding out that you didn't make it. Hell is finding out that you are damned (ie stopped) from progressing any further and realize if you had made better decisions in this mortal life, you would have progressed much further. Hell is realizing that you have not obtained your goal and will be forever prevented from obtaining it. Hell is eternal regret. Hell is being limited in knowledge, power, joy, happiness, glory, and eternal life. Regret is the great burning of fire and brimstone.
u waste a lot of time thinkng about shit like that...when was the last time you helped a sick person

If rapists, murderers and child molesters can get into heaven simply by accepting Jesus in their hearts the moment before they die, then heaven would be filled with rapists, murders and child molesters, so i would agree that heaven would be hell. Literally every man who has ever been on death row would be in heaven, and they are the worst of the worst.
I believe they go to purgatory or 10 years in Chicago.

1627879686689.png

1627879721261.png

1627879769225.png

1627879798937.png

1627879831228.png

Heavy, what are your goals in this life ? And how many of them have you achieved ?

Forum List

Back