What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you think Hell is like ?

Stann

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The popular Christian version of Hell is a fiery pit, void of Mercy, filled with endless torment. Is this what you believe it to be ? Before someone asks me, I'd have to tell you what I believe Heaven is like. I believe Heaven and Hell exist in the same place. A parallel universe of non-corporeal, pure energy beings. God is one with us, not separate as he is here as he is here in the physical universe. I don't believe that for a minute but most people on earth do. In this parallel universe ( I call it the Universe of Light ), God ( all of us ) bask in the warmth and beauty of the light. Hell exists for some, they exist in the fringes of the parralel universe, far from the light, it's warmth and beauty not even perceptible anymore, hopelessly existing, if you could call it that, in the darkness and the cold. This is my spirituality, religion if you wish to call it as such. Now, please don't be shy and tell me what your beliefs about Hell are. All are welcome. No judgment by me here, but I can't vouch for the other posters on here. If you choose not to express yourself that's perfectly fine with me. Have a great day and have a great life. Thanks, Stan.

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The popular Christian version of Hell is a fiery pit, void of Mercy, filled with endless torment. Is this what you believe it to be ? Before someone asks me, I'd have to tell you what I believe Heaven is like. I believe Heaven and Hell exist in the same place. A parallel universe of non-corporeal, pure energy beings. God is one with us, not separate as he is here as he is here in the physical universe. I don't believe that for a minute but most people on earth do. In this parallel universe ( I call it the Universe of Light ), God ( all of us ) bask in the warmth and beauty of the light. Hell exists for some, they exist in the fringes of the parralel universe, far from the light, it's warmth and beauty not even perceptible anymore, hopelessly existing, if you could call it that, in the darkness and the cold. This is my spirituality, religion if you wish to call it as such. Now, please don't be shy and tell me what your beliefs about Hell are. All are welcome. No judgment by me here, but I can't vouch for the other posters on here. If you choose not to express yourself that's perfectly fine with me. Have a great day and have a great life. Thanks, Stan.
so far hell has been reading another of your threads,,,

Godboy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
If rapists, murderers and child molesters can get into heaven simply by accepting Jesus in their hearts the moment before they die, then heaven would be filled with rapists, murders and child molesters, so i would agree that heaven would be hell. Literally every man who has ever been on death row would be in heaven, and they are the worst of the worst.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Satan rules hell, according to the bible Satan rules earth until the second coming so Earth is hell.

Mad_Jack_Flint

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I do not believe in Heaven nor Hell and believe we are reborn over and over until enlightenment…

BUT

If I had to think what hell is then it is this reality and why?

War, plague, strife and so much more make me believe if hell is real then we live it daily…

themirrorthief

Diamond Member
Reaction score
hell is like living in a
city with a democrat mayor

Godboy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Satan rules hell, according to the bible Satan rules earth until the second coming so Earth is hell.
One has to wonder why God, in all his perfection, created Satan and Hell. Also, why did he create humans so they would commit acts of evil? If the Bible is true, God isnt very good at this "creator" thing.

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hell is not as hot as Texas so I'll be acclimated when I get there.

themirrorthief

Diamond Member
Reaction score
when u die your flesh is left behind so if you go to a firey pit there is no flesh to be burned

frigidweirdo

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I'm thinking it's like a beach resort somewhere nice.

Warm, never gets too cold, never gets too warm.

themirrorthief

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If rapists, murderers and child molesters can get into heaven simply by accepting Jesus in their hearts the moment before they die, then heaven would be filled with rapists, murders and child molesters, so i would agree that heaven would be hell. Literally every man who has ever been on death row would be in heaven, and they are the worst of the worst.
you will have plenty of company then

themirrorthief

Diamond Member
Reaction score
One has to wonder why God, in all his perfection, created Satan and Hell. Also, why did he create humans so they would commit acts of evil? If the Bible is true, God isnt very good at this "creator" thing.
where does it say he had to be

Godboy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
you will have plenty of company then
No, God will send me to hell for not believing in him. The death row guys are going to heaven, so i wont have to be around them at least.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
IMHO Hell was invented and has been a very effective recruiting tool.

BreezeWood

VIP Member
Reaction score
both can not exist its either or - the whole point for life on Earth is to prove which is their choice if accomplished to free their spirit in pursuit of the Everlasting.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List